In this article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Odisha ration card for the year 2020. In Odisha Ration Card List article, we will share with you the importance of the ration card which is available for all of the residents of Odisha for the new year of 2020. Through the implementation of this ration card, different types of benefits will be provided to all of the residents of Odisha state. In this article, we have shared each and every step by step guide through which you can undertake the different procedures related to the ration card of Odisha state.
Odisha PDS Ration Card – New List
The ration card is one of the most important documents for Indian citizens. Through the implementation of the ration card, many different types of benefits are provided to all of the citizens such as the availability of subsidized food items. The Indian government gives subsidize food items to all of the people who have below the poverty line ration card available. Through the ration card, you are able to get different types of food items and carry on your life even if you are not able to pay for the regular price of food items.
Details About Odisha Ration Card List
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
If you want to be eligible to apply for the Odisha ration card then you must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state
- An applicant must not possess any other ration card
The following documents are required while applying for the ration card in Odisha state:-
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt, if transferring.
- Photo identification proof of all the family members.
Benefits of Having Ration Card
Applicants who have ration card will get the following benefits:-
- Card holders will get subsidized ration from fair price shops.
- Below Poverty Line card holders will get free Kerosene oil.
- It can be used as Identity proof.
Types of Ration Card
Odisha government provides three types of ration card:-
- APL ration card
- BPL ration card
- Antyodaya ration card
Subsidize Rice Quantity Given To The Ration Card Holder
|BPL Families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|BPL Rice for APL families of 8KBK||25 KG||family||Rs 1/kg|
|AAY families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|Families of fishermen (RORC)||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|PLOs families||25 KG||Family||Rs 1/kg|
|SC /ST||15 KG||Individual||Rs 1/kg|
|Differently-abled persons||10 KG||Individual||Rs 1/KG|
Application Procedure Of Odisha Ration Card
To apply for the ration card in Odisha state you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the e-bitaran option
- Click on the link of the ration card application form.
- Or click here
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of the application.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Attach all the essential documents
- Submit it to the nearest DFO office
- Pay the fee
- The card will be issued in 30 to 40 days
Procedure To Download Odisha Ration Card List
If you want to check the ration card list then you must follow the following procedure given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the following-
- Click on the Get report option
List Of Dealers under Odisha Ration Card
To check the list of dealers of ration card in Odisha state you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- Select the following-
- Block / ULB
- Click on show
- The list will display on your computer or mobile screen.
District Wise Odisha FPS Dealer List
|District Name||No. Of FPS Dealer|
District wise No. of Depots
|District Name||No. Of Depots Registered|
With the implementation of national food security act scheme in odishapeople of the state will get increased quantity of ration per family member at an affordable price. Under the NFSA supply of rice to the family @Rs. 1 per Kg and 5 Kg rice per person will be given. People of the state who will get the benefit of NFSA are:-
- PVTG category households
- Household without shelter
- Households with destitute and living on alms
- Widows and other single women with no regular support
- Having a person with a disability (40% and above)
- Old aged person above 60 with no regular support
- Dailywage earner
- People suffering from leprosy/HIV and other critical diseases
- Toll-Free No. 1967
- Consumer Advice Centre – 1800-3456760
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
- Odisha State Secretariat,
- Sachivalaya Marg,
- Unit-2, Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com