NREGA Payment List:- The government of India has released the NREGA Job Card New List 2023 to help poor, unemployed families in cities and rural areas find work. Every state in the country gets its own copy of this list. The NREGA Job Card 2023 will be given to the people whose names will be on this list. in which the names and jobs of the beneficiary’s family members will be listed. With this card, the holder will get 100 days of work doing development work at the gram panchayat level. In today’s article, we will show the MGNREGA Payment List. So, NREGA workers may verify their payment on the list. Additionally, we will discuss the objectives and benefits of नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट.
Table of Contents
NREGA Payment List 2023
The Government of India has published the NREGA Job Card New List 2023 under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 to help urban and rural impoverished jobless households. Each state’s list is different. Around 34 states have already been listed under this scheme. The person who has this card will get 100 days of work doing development work at the gram panchayat level.
With the assistance of the नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट, users can see which people have been paid. You will also see which state the jobs were in, how many people got them, and how much they were paid. Today, we’ll learn about the NREGA Payment List and how to get paid through NREGA.
The postal service transfers funds to the NREGA account. This requires linking the NREGA Job Card account with the post office payment bank account. This payment job card is electronically transferred to the holder’s account through RTGS/NEFT.
NREGA postal payments use the same payment procedure as the post office and commercial banks.
The following items appear in the payment list:
- Beneficiaries’ Name Name of Village Job Card No., which is unique to each individual.
- Father or Spouse’s Name Work Code Number of Days Worked Earnings in Rupees.
नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट के बारे में जानकारी
|Name of the Article||NREGA Payments List|
|launched by||Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of the States|
|Major Benefit||100 days of development work|
|Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट Objectives
The primary purpose of the MNREGA Payment List is to allow eligible applicants who are already enrolled in the program to locate their names on the list of government-issued payments. The Indian government offers a job card list to give 100 days of development labor to rural unemployed individuals. The NREGA Job Card 2023 seeks to end rural unemployment.
Information Covered in List
- Work Code
- Job Card No
- Applicant Name
- Muster Roll No
- To Date
- Form Date
- Wage Per Day
- Total Attendance
- Total Cash Payment
- Data Entry Date
- Delay in Data Entry
NREGA Payment List Benefits
The program offers a number of advantages, some of which are as follows:
- With the assistance of the list, users are able to quickly check whether or not they have been paid; all they need to do to do this is go to the Relevant website of the state.
- Beneficiaries may be compensated by RTGS or NEFT, both of which are examples of digital payment methods. Digital payment is a safe form of payment.
- Through the use of the web portal, users are able to see additional information such as in which state and how many individuals have gotten jobs, and how much they have been paid under the plan.
Eligibility Criteria for List
In order to be eligible for payment and to be chosen for the given list, the beneficiary only needs to be selected in the scheme and should have performed work related to this scheme in order to be eligible for selection in the given list. No other eligibility requirements or documents are necessary.
नरेगा पेमेंट लिस्ट Documents required
Important documents for NREGA payment are as follows:
- Aadhar card or ID proof of Beneficiary
- Contact Details
- Working Bank Account Details.
List of States Under NREGA Payment List
|Andhra Pradesh||Madhya Pradesh|
|Himachal Pradesh||Tamil Nadu|
|Jammu And Kashmir||Telangana|
How to Check NREGA Payment List Online
- First, you must visit the NREGA’s official website.
- The home page will b displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, select your state.
- After that, select the district, and block.
- Later on, click on the work-wise consolidated payment to worker option.
- Now a new page will be displayed.
- Select your Gram Panchayat, search work, and the work code.
- The payment list will be displayed on the screen.
NREGA Wage List Submission for Postal Payment in 2023
These three phases, which are outlined below, constitute the whole of the process, which may be summarized as follows:
- First, you must visit the NREGA’s official website.
- You must locate the district administrator option on the website’s homepage and click on it. Then, the salary list may be sent to the post office.
- Afterward, you must log in. Now you have to provide your username and password to log in successfully.
- Then, you must choose the fiscal year, district name, and block name.
- We must access the index page and add a digital signature to FTO, after which a new page will appear.
- Then you must transmit the post-payment visa list to NREGA.
- After you submit the post-payment, the bank will convert FTO to CBS and finish the payment.