Kerala Job Fair 2020 Registration | Niyukthi Job Fest Apply Online | Job Seeker Registration Kerala Mega Job Fair Portal | Job Fair Location & Interview Process
To tackle unemployment in the Kerala state, the Kerala government has come up with the job fair which will help all the unemployed people of the state to gain employment opportunities in one go. So, today in this article, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, registration process, the login process and all of the other details regarding the Niyukthi job fest which will be going to held in the upcoming year of 2020 in the Kerala state. Also, we will share with you the important locations on which the job fest will be happening.
Kerala Niyukthi Job Fest 2020
We all know that employment is one of the basic needs of everyone in this world. So, the Government of Kerala state has come up with the Niyukti job fest for the upcoming year of 2020 and through the implementation of this job fest, many benefits will be provided to all of the unemployed people of the Kerala state. One of the main benefits of this Kerala job fest is the availability of employers and job seekers in one place. The job seekers can meet the employers at this job fest and thus gain their dream job easily.
Details Of Kerala Job Fair 2020
|Name of the scheme||Niyukthi Job Fest 2020|
|Launched by||Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Kerala|
|Objective||To provide employment|
The first employment fair is happening in the Kerala state. The details about the fair are given below:-
- Address- KOZHIKODE REGION, GIRLS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, NADAKKAV, KOZHIKKODE
- Date- 08/02/2020
Categories For Niyukthi Job Fest
The following categories are available for the job seekers to choose from if they are applying for a job or meeting an employer under the Niyukthi job fest 2020:-
- IT & ITES
- Health Care
- Sales & Marketing
- Office Administration
To be eligible for the Niyukthi job fest in the year 2020, you need to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicants must pursue any of the following-
- Diploma from recognized university/ institute/ college/ board
- The age of the applicant must be 18 years.
Job Fair Locations
Given below is the list of location on which the job fest will be happening in the upcoming year of 2020:-
Registration Process In Niyukthi Job Fest
To register yourself for the Niyukthi job fest in the upcoming year of 2020, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Kerala Job Fair.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the “Job Seeker Registration” section available in the right-hand side
- A new webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the basic details such as –
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email, etc.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on create
- Log in with your username and password
- Or click here to get to the login page directly User Login
- Fill up the credentials.
- Click on submit
- Finally, you will be registered on the portal.
Process To Appear In Interview
If the job seeker wants to appear in an interview then, he or she must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, the applicant must need to login through the credentials on the official portal of the Niyukthi job fest.
- Select the Job Fest Location.
- The applicants will print a call letter that is needed to bring for an interview.
- Finally, the applicant will appear personally for the Interview on the date and time mentioned in the call letter.