Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana:- The state government of Odisha consistently looks out for lower-class families and those in need. The Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana (MSPY Odisha) was recently introduced by the government of CM Naveen Patnaik. The state government will provide needs for nutritious food through this scheme. Read below to check the detailed information related to Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Components, Beneficiaries, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana 2023
On June 21, 2023, late in the day, the CM of Odisha presided over a cabinet meeting. The Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana is one of 15 initiatives that came out of this cabinet conference. The MSPY program in Odisha makes it possible to give adolescent females who are between the ages of 15 and 19 nutritious diets without taking into account their caste. Additionally, a Kishori Mela will be held to do screenings for illnesses like anemia. With the help of this welfare program, the state government hopes to improve the nutritional status of pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and adolescent girls in the state. Beginning in 2023–2024 and lasting for a maximum of five years in the state
17th Sept Update:- CM Naveen introduced MSPY Scheme
The ‘Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana’ was introduced by the state’s chief minister on Thursday in an effort to meet the nutritional needs of mothers, young girls, and children. As part of the programme, provisions have been made to provide additional dry food to pregnant women and expectant mothers, nutritional supplements to all adolescent girls between the ages of 15 and 19, and complete meals for severely underweight and severely malnourished children. Additionally, provisions have been made to provide vitamin-enriched Chhatua and eggs for moderately underweight and severely malnourished children.
Odisha MSPY Yojana Details in Highlights
|Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|21st June, 2023
|To provide Nutritional foods
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Objective
The Odisha MSPY Scheme’s primary goal is to raise the state’s nutritional standing. Additionally, the state government wants to provide nutritional supplements to everyone in need. The 3354.40 crore rupees would be allocated for that by the state of Odisha.
Features & Benefits of Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
Some of the key features and benefits of the Odisha MSPY Scheme are as follows:
- This is essentially a nutrition program similar to Prasldhanmantri Garib Kalyaan Anna Yojana, which was created by the state government to meet nutritional requirements.
- Every needy person, including children, adolescent females, pregnant women, and breastfeeding moms, would be covered by this program.
- The CM Sampoorna Pusti Yojana would grant Rs. 3354.40 to the state of Odisha.
- Beneficiaries of this Odisha MSPY Scheme would benefit from receiving dietary supplements and protection from malnutrition, which will improve their health.
- Ladoos, eggs, millets, and other nutritional supplements would be given to the State government of Odisha as part of the MSPY Odisha program.
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Budget
The state government has allocated Rs 3354.40 crore to this programme, and on the basis of that amount, the qualified residents would receive the program’s advantages.
Components of Odisha MSPY Yojana
The key components of Odisha MSPY Scheme are as follows:
- Adolescent Girls Nutrition:
- All adolescent girls in the age range of 15 to 19 years must be provided with nutritional support, such as eggs, ladoos, nutrition supplements, etc.
- At the ICDS project level, Kishori Melas will be organised for anaemia screening, TEC/ SBCC activities, and screening of nutritionally at-risk teenage girls (BMI, MUAC).
- Maternal Nutrition:
- All across the State, pregnant women and lactating mothers will receive supplementary take-home rations in the shape of nutrient-rich food items like millets and extra eggs.
- Child Nutrition for those under Six Years Old:
- Provision of increased THR and extra eggs for children who are SAM, MAM, and severely underweight
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Beneficiaries
The beneficiaries for Odisha MSPY Yojana are as follows:
- Children (0-6 Years)
- Adolescent Girls (15-19 Years)
- Pregnant Women
- Lactating Mothers
Nutritional Foods given under Odisha MSPY Scheme
The list of Nutritional food given under the Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana is as follows:
- Nutritional Supplements
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
The applicants applying for Odisha MSPY Scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of Odisha.
- Teenage girls, newborns, expectant women, and nursing mothers will be able to profit from the program
Required Documents for Odisha MSPY Yojana
Some of the important documents required for Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Certificate
- Ration Journal
- Age Certificate
- Pregnancy documents (if applicable)
Application Process for Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
The Government of Odisha has recently introduced the Odisha MSPY Scheme. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.