Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits, Dev Darshan Yatra Registration, Beneficiary List Check
On Monday, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) administration in Goa officially began a state-sponsored pilgrimage initiative for individuals. This program had been announced before the Assembly elections that were conducted in February of this year. During his tenure, the scheme will assist the party in obtaining votes. In this post, we will cover all the needed information for interested people about the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana. We will also show our viewers how to download the form for the scheme.
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana
On November 7, 2022, the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana was launched. The govt launches the Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana, a state-sponsored pilgrimage program announced before the 2022 Assembly elections. In Goa’s Tirth Yatra, the state will arrange free trips to holy sites. During the Goa Tirth Yatra, the state will provide free transportation to several religious destinations. As part of the Goa Tirth Yatra program, the state government would pay for candidates’ travel expenses to holy destinations if they met certain criteria.
On November 7, 2022, Chief Minister Pramod Sawant gave the signal for the beginning of the Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana by waving off a bus that was transporting people. The well-known Tirupati temple is located in Andhra Pradesh, and this bus takes visitors there. The places for the free pilgrimage are being reserved on a first-come, first-served basis for those who submit their applications. as it confirms that there is total transparency during the ticketing process.
There are various religious sites that they can visit, whether they are Hindus or Christians. Velankanni in Tamil Nadu, which is a well-known pilgrimage center especially famous for the Church of Mother Mary, and Shirdi, the well-known shrine of Sai Baba located in neighboring Maharashtra, are the other two destinations that are promised by the Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana. Velankanni is in Tamil Nadu, and Shirdi is in Maharashtra.
As of November 7, 2022, there are a total of three venues have been chosen for the Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana:
- The renowned Shirdi in the state of Maharashtra. Every pilgrim wants to see this location.
- Tirupati Shrine in Andhra Pradesh state. This is a well-known religious destination due to its tranquil ambiance.
- Finally, there is Velankanni in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Overview
|Scheme name||Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana|
|Launch By||Pramod Sawant CM of Goa|
|Under||Goa State Govt|
|Beneficiaries||Senior citizens of Goa state only|
|Official Web portal||Coming soon|
Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Objectives
The aim of the scheme is to help senior citizens of the state visit pilgrimage locations in the country. This scheme is totally free of cost, with various kinds of facilities available.
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are listed below:
- The first advantage of the program is that beneficiaries are not required to make any financial contribution in order to visit the places. Under this program, there will be no charge for any of the pilgrimages.
- The free pilgrimage has seats available, and they are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- During the tours, the state government is responsible for providing pilgrims with food and boarding accommodations.
- Christians and Hindus are eligible to participate in this program. As religious locations, only Christians and Hindus are permitted to make the trip to these sites.
- The plan is open to participation from everyone, regardless of whatever mystery club they belong to.
- People above the age of 50 are welcome to submit an application for consideration under the program. This entails that only elderly people are eligible for this program.
- According to the chief minister, a physician, a caretaker, and a police officer go with pilgrims on their visits.
Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Eligibility
- The applicant must be from the state of Goa. He/ She must be a resident of Goa state.
- For the free pilgrimage program in Goa, the eligibility requirements are that applicants must be at least 50 years old.
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Documents
Documents required for the scheme are:
- Aadhar card or Id card of the applicant.
- Election card no.
- Residency Proof.
- If belong to a minority community you have to fill out the form
- Mobile Number.
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Application Process
- In order to apply for the scheme interested citizens of the Goa state can follow the steps below:
- First, you need to fill out the form in order to apply for the scheme.
- Click here to download PDF and print the form.
- After filling out the form you can submit it to the concerned authorities.