Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana:- For the benefit of the state’s weavers, the Bayan Jyoti Yojana has been implemented by the government of Odisha. Through this programme, the government assists the weavers in meeting their basic necessities so they may more easily produce handmade goods. How to apply for the Bayan Jyoti Yojana and how to receive its benefits. You must read this article through to the conclusion in order to obtain all of this information. Learn about how to apply online, eligibility requirements, and benefits for the Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Scheme in this article.
Table of Contents
Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023
To improve the state of Odisha, the Odisha government is making significant progress. As is well known, one of Odisha’s most important cottage industries is handloom. Basic necessities including light, an inverter, and a fan were provided to weavers in Odisha as part of this programme since they are essential for increased labour efficiency and output. The government is giving these weavers basic essentials including tube lights, fans, and inverters in order to ensure that there are no obstacles in the way of their work. the weaver can effectively complete his work with the assistance provided by the government.
Odisha Bayan Jyoti Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
|Government of Odisha
|Weavers of the State
|Providing assistance by the Government to meet basic needs
Objective of Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
Following are the objectives of Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- The scheme’s primary goal is to fulfil the fundamental conditions set forth by the government for the state’s weavers to work, enabling them to do their jobs well and efficiently.
- To offer the necessary lighting for weaving so that handloom goods can be produced at night.
- Will make it easier for him to carry out his weaving amid power outages or late-night hours.
- Reduce physical strain on the eyes and exhaustion in order to improve the health of weavers.
- To give weavers more time to work so they may produce more, which will increase their earnings.
Benefits of Odisha Bayan Yojana Jyoti
Following are the Advantages of Odisha Bayan Yojana Jyoti.
- The government will supply a 650VA inverter and a 100AH battery that can give 15 hours of backup power.
- There will be two 20 watt energy-efficient LED tube lights available.
- There will be one 35-watt energy-efficient ceiling provided, allowing weavers to spend more time on productive weaving tasks.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
Following is the Eligibility Criteriaof Odisha Bayan Yojana Jyoti.
- The scope of this Scheme will include all State weavers.
- He or she must work as a weaver full-time.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of the state of Odisha.
- The Family’s Total Annual Income does not Exceed 3 lakhs.
- The family’s primary source of income should be weaving.
- The beneficiaries of a similar scheme from the Centre or the State should be the applicants.
- Under this Scheme, a Family will only receive benefits for one member.
Required Documents to Apply
- Passport size photograph
- Weaver Identity Card
- Self Attested Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit for Declaration that he is not benefited under any other similar Scheme.
- Undertaking for not Selling the Lighting Unit.
How to Apply Online for the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
Follow the steps below to apply for Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- The first step is to go to the Bayan Jyoti Yojana website.
- Create an account by entering your name, email address, and password.
- You will then be logged into Dashboard after entering your Username and Password.
- The Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana can then be selected by clicking.
- Fill out the form with your individual information.
- Once you have uploaded all the necessary documents, click submit.
- The beneficiary will be given the Lighting Unit after the Personal Information and the Site have been verified.
For any queries contact the below-mentioned address
Odisha Department of Handloom, Textile and Handicraft Helpline Number :- 0674-2322785.
Odisha Directorate of Textile and Handlooms Helpline Number :- 0674-2501383.