Odisha Mo Seva Kendra:- The Odisha government has developed an online application portal that enables you to apply for various welfare programs offered by both the state and central governments without the need to physically visit a designated location. Read below to check the detailed information related to Odisha Mo Seba Kendra like Highlights, Objectives, Statistics, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Steps to Register, Login on the Portal, Steps to Check the Application Status, Steps to Check the Odisha Mo Seva Kendra List, and much more.
Table of Contents
Odisha Mo Seva Kendra
The chief minister of the state of Odisha has developed a new program that would facilitate the quick delivery of online services to the people living there and allow them to apply for various welfare benefits offered by the Odisha government. About 400 services are accessible on the official website with the installation of Odisha Mo Seba Kendra; however, the website will not be operational shortly. On the official website, there are now 100 services available. By providing the necessary tools, Odisha Mo Seva Kendra will enable the local populace to apply for the various government welfare programs without having to physically visit the relevant office. You can review the services offered and register on the official website by your needs.
Odisha Mo Seba Kendra Details in Highlights
|Odisha Mo Seva Kendra
|Government of Odisha
|To apply for various welfare programmes offered by both the state and federal governments
Odisha Mo Seba Kendra Statistics
|Type of Centre
|SUNITA SABAR MISSION SHAKTI
|PRADOSH DATTA PUHAN
|DINESH KUMAR SAHOO
|MITHULA BIBHAR MISSION SHAKTI
|LAXMI SABAR MISSION SHAKTI
|Subrata Kumar Pratihary
|KISHORE KUMAR RATH
Benefits of Odisha Mo Seva Kendra
Some of the key benefits of the Odisha Mo Seva Kendra are as follows:
- Citizens can more easily access government-to-citizen (G2C) services thanks to Mo Seva Kendras.
- To take advantage of any program or service offered by the state government, find out the closest Mo Seba Kendra and visit it.
- You can apply online for MSK at the official website, odishaone.gov.in, if you would like to apply for a new Mo Seba Kendra in your community.
- The goal of Mo Seva Kendra is to empower the general public by bringing services right to their doorstep.
- Now, anyone can use any Mo Seba Kendra or the Odisha One portal to access online services offered by several departments.
Steps to Check the Odisha Mo Seva Kendra List
To check the Odisha Mo Seba Kendra List, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Odisha Mo Seva Kendra i.e., https://www.odishaone.gov.in/citizen/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Odisha Mo Seva Kendra List option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select all the required details related to your district and your block
- Finally, the Odisha Mo Seba Kendra List will open on your screen
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Odisha Mo Seva Kendra, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Toll Free Helpline Number: 1800-34567-70 / 155335