Medisep ID Card:- For government workers and retirees of the state of Kerala, there is a health insurance scheme called MEDISEP. Kerala MEDISEP Scheme is a health insurance program for government employees and retirees. As of around 1920, diseases and treatments were covered under this scheme. The card is an important card in the medical scheme of medicine. The beneficiary of this card can take advantage of the cashless facility claimed by the plan by presenting the card to the hospital administration immediately. So in today’s article, we will learn what a Medisep ID Card is and how any beneficiary can apply for this card and download it directly from the website.
Table of Contents
Medisep ID Card or Medcard 2024
A Medisep ID Card is a very important card for the medicine scheme. The card acts as an ID card uniquely for the medicine scheme, and all the relevant benefits can be easily provided to the member by the concerned hospital. The MEDISEP scheme of Kerala has an official website where beneficiaries can download this card.
The beneficiary can do this in many ways by downloading this. A beneficiary can either download a Medisep ID Card directly from the institution’s login or can download it. Besides, the Medisep ID Card can be generated from the website and can be downloaded there.
- On the Medisep ID Card, it contains the list of beneficiary names from the family of the beneficiary under the Medisep scheme.
- Also, the car displays the status of the family member whether the policy is active or not.
- On the card, it also displayed the name of the beneficiary, DOB, gender, age, and policy status.
Details of Medisep ID Card Kerala
|Medisep ID Card Download
|MEDICEP Kerala Scheme
|Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said
|Online Application Starting Date
|1 July 2022
|Online Application Last Date
|31 December 2022
|Pensioners and employees
Medisep ID Card Benefits
- 30 million individuals will profit from the MEDICEP scheme and 3 lakh rupees per year. The scheme includes around 1,920 procedures and treatments. With the aid of the “floater system,” beneficiaries could receive a total of about 6 lakh rupees.
- The program covers hospital charges such as housing, food, prescription drugs, doctor and staff fees, and medical expenditures.
- As medisep scheme provides benefits not only to the employee but also in relation to the family members.
How to Check the MEDICEP ID Number
- To download the card, the beneficiary must know the MEDICEP ID number that was given to the beneficiary while applying for the card. Or by:
- Open the official website of the medicep portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you can see the status in the menu. Click on it.
- After that, another page will appear with the name and the status.
- On this page you have to first choose the category of the beneficiary. Employee/ Pensioner.
- Click on the employee ID number.
- Toggle to “Date of Birth.
- Then select a department from the list of options; examples include the educational, industrial, and so forth.
- The status of the employee will be shown on the screen.
- From there, the medisep ID employee can be seen and can be noted down.
How to Download Medisep ID Card/ Medcard
- The process shown below for downloading the medicine ID card is very simple and easy.
- First, open the official website address of the MEDISEP scheme.
- On the homepage below, you can see the button “download medcard.”
- After clicking on this link, the new page will be redirected to you and you will have a login page.
- You will be required to enter a username and password on this login page.
- You can enter your Medisep ID number as the username and your PAN number as the password.
- The moment you log in, a screen displaying all the beneficiary’s information will appear in front of you.
- There is an option to download a health card. You will click on it.
- The Medisep ID card could therefore be downloaded using this method.