For government workers and retirees, there is a health insurance program called Kerala MEDISEP Scheme. This is one of the best insurance programs as, as of around, 1920 diseases were covered under this scheme. Many hospitals are covered on MEDISEP Hospital List, so today we are going to tell you how you can see if the given hospital is on the list or not. Additionally, On the portal, we will show you how to log in, download a card, How file a complaint, etc.
MEDISEP Hospital List 2023
MEDISEP stands for Medical Insurance for State Employees and Pensioners. Under MEDICSEP, common treatments are covered for up to Rs 3 lakh and up to Rs 20 lakh for organ transplants. The MEDISEP scheme offers cashless treatment to the beneficiaries. Therefore, the beneficiary is required to make a contribution of Rs. 500 each month from the salary, which is achieved by deducting the contribution directly from their salary. This is a state program that is solely available to residents of Kerala. This article will cover everything you need to know about checking MEDISEP Hospital List names, including the schemes’ purpose, their benefits, their eligibility requirements, the documents they require, and the procedures they follow. The last date for submitting the application is December 31, 2022, and this scheme is mandatory for all government employees.
MEDISEP Hospital List Overview
|Name of the scheme||MEDISEP Scheme Kerala|
|launched by||Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said|
|Starting Date||1 July 2022|
|Last Date||31 December 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Pensioners and employees|
MEDISEP Hospital List Objectives
The Medical Insurance for State Employees and Pensioners (MEDISEP) program was designed with the intention of providing comprehensive medical insurance coverage to all retired and active employees of the State Government of Kerala. Many hospitals come under the MEDISEP Hospital List. Anyone can check the official website of medicine and can see which hospitals are on the list.
MEDISEP Scheme Benefits
Under MEDICEP Scheme, entitled Kerala residents will get the benefits:
- 30 million individuals will profit from the three-year BBP and 3 lakh rupees per year.
- MEDISEP covers 1920 procedures and treatments.
- The program covers hospital charges such as housing, food, prescription drugs, doctor and staff fees, and medical expenditures.
- MEDISEP includes a transplant and a catastrophe package.
- The government provides 3 lakh rupees annually to be used by the beneficiary in his insurance program. 1.5 lakh are fixed and the other 1.5 lakh are under the “Floated System”. So if the floater system stays unused in the current year, it will move to the next year, and eventually, if it is not used in the first 2 years, it will pile up, and in the final third year, the total money the beneficiary will accumulate will be around 6 lakh rupees.
- Basic Package of schemes includes catastrophic secondary and tertiary benefits, treatments, emergency, and trauma care operations, as well as routine care treatments.
- The MEDISEP program provides beneficiaries with care without the use of cash.
- 15-day pre-hospitalization period and three days post-hospitalization period all expenses will be covered with the MEDICEP scheme.
MEDISEP Scheme Beneficiary List
- The beneficiary list contains all the government employees of the state government.
- Government employees, the staff teachers, and the non-teaching staff Plus their family members and pensioners of aided schools and colleges.
- dditionaly, staff of the chief minister opposition ministers speakers Deputy speakers
Who is not a Beneficiary?
In Kerala, there is still a list of ineligible groups. Employees and retirees of autonomous organizations, cooperative institutions, and boards, such as KSEB, KSRTC, and KWA, are not eligible. State Information Commission and Human Rights Commission employees and retirees also couldn’t attend.
MEDISEP Hospital List Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiaries must be admitted to the hospital for a full day or for a full 24 hours in order to be eligible for this scheme.
MEDISEP Scheme 2023 Documents Needed
- The important documents needed for the scheme are first The identity card of the person
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Email ID
MEDISEP Scheme Hospital List 2023
- There are many hospitals that are registered district-wise in categories under the medisep scheme.
- To view the list on your browser, you have to enter the official website of MEDISEP Kerala.
- On your homepage, in the upper section, find hospitals and click on them.
- A new page will open.
- Then on the new page, select State and District. And click on “search.”
- A list of hospitals will be released.
- So, you can see a list of all the hospitals in a given state, or district.
- To enroll, contact authorities or visit medisep.kerala.gov.in.
- MEDISEP’s site has a login option; pick your department.
- After selecting the department, it will ask for your name and password on a new page. Then click “login.”
- You’re logged in.
Download MEDCard Online
- To begin, please visit the MEDISEP Scheme’s online abode by clicking here.
- The screen will then load the website’s homepage for you automatically.
- Proceed from here by selecting the “Download Medcard” option on the webpage.
- The screen will then display a fresh login page in its entirety.
- Enter the login details in the application form.
- Now after successful login, the MEDCard will be displayed.
- Click on the download option to get it downloaded to your device.
- Visit MEDISEP’s official website.
- The homepage loads automatically thereafter.
- Select “Grievance” on the website.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Select the grievance filling option.
- A new login page will be displayed.
- Enter the login username and password and get yourself logged in.
- After that enter the grievance details and click on the submit option