Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme:- The government of Tamil Nadu has introduced a new programme called Makkaludan Muthalvar on December 18 in Coimbatore. The programme is intended to provide the people with hassle-free, expedient, and transparent government service delivery. Read below to check the detailed information related to Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, and much more.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme 2024
Under the Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme, individuals would receive suitable assistance based on qualifying norms after public representations are examined by officials within 30 days. There will be state-wide special camps where representatives from every department would gather under one roof to file complaints and make representations. These camps are planned to be run directly under the CM’s supervision in order to get feedback from the public regarding government agencies and services. The chief minister has introduce the scheme in Coimbatore, and state ministers in the corresponding districts did the same. Up to 1,745 camps are expected to be held in areas other than the four northern districts of Chennai, Kancheepuram, Chengelpet, and Tiruvallur that were hit by Cyclone Michaung during the first phase, which runs from December 18 to January 6.
Special camps under the initiative will be hosted in these four districts from the first week of January until the end of the month. Stalin had received public petitions ahead of the 2021 Assembly elections, and upon taking over as chief minister, he established a dedicated department to investigate these complaints. The complaints were resolved in a hundred days.
07th Feb 2024 Update:- TN speaker distributed ₹3.28 crore assistance to 1,010 beneficiaries
TN Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme Details in Highlights
|Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme
|Government of India
|Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin
|Thursday, December 14
|December 18 in Coimbatore
Objective of Scheme
The program is an expansion of others, such as Ungal Thoguthiyil Mudhalvar and Kala Aaivil Mudhalvar. Through process simplification, the new program seeks to provide government services in a timely and convenient manner. There are thirteen important departments that individuals frequently contact. Revenue, municipal management, rural development, Adi Dravidar Welfare, BCs, MBCs, and minority welfare, social welfare, welfare for people with disabilities, electricity, labour, and MSME are a few of these.
Features & Benefits of Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme are as follows:
- Chief Minister MK Stalin has introduced a new programme named “Makkaludan Mudhalvar” in Coimbatore on December 18 in yet another attempt to make government services widely accessible to the public.
- Special camps will be held in both rural and urban local bodies under this concept to address issues pertaining to 13 essential departments.
- During the first phase, which runs from December 18, 2023, to January 6, 2024, 1,745 special camps will be set up in all districts save the four that are Michaung-affected.
- petitions received would be posted on the “Makkaludan Mudhalvar” website, and representatives from the 13 important departments would immediately record the complaints of the populace at the camps.
- Petitions will be resolved in 30 days, and the requested services will be given.
- Special camps would be set up in all municipalities, town panchayats, village panchayats, and municipal corporations that are close to urban centres during the first phase.
- Later on, the camps would be set up in rural regions.
- Camps will be held in the districts of Chennai, Kancheepuram, Chengalpattu, and Tiruvallur from the first week of January 2024 until January 31.
Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Applicant from Tamil Nadu State only can avail of the services of the scheme.
Documents Required to Register
The documents required for this scheme are given below:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Phone number
- Email ID
How to Apply for Makkaludan Muthalvar Scheme
There is no such any application process revealed by the government for the scheme. Camps will be held in various districts of the state. Interested applicants have to visit the nearby camp and register their complaint. Petitions received will be later posted on the official website of the scheme.
How to Do Officer Login
- First you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Now from the homepage, you have to go to the officers login option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now on this page you have to enter your email address or the mobile number .
- You can also try a smart sign in
- After providing required details, you can easily sign in on the portal.