Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme:- On Saturday, Eknath Shinde, the chief minister of Maharashtra, has introduced a new program called Shasan Aplya Dari meaning government at your doorstep. People should be able to take advantage of all government programs and documents supplied under one roof as a result of this drive. Read below to check the detailed information related to Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Registration Process, and much more.
Table of Contents
Maharashtra Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme 2023
Eknath Shinde, the chief minister of Maharashtra, introduced the Shasan Aplya Dari project on Saturday with the goal of consolidating the benefits of government programs and papers. 75,000 locals will receive advantages if two-day camps are organized by district authorities. The Satara district will be where the campaign is launched. For coordination, a special cell has been established in the CM’s office. The funding granted to various departments can be used by district collectors to plan the camps.
To ensure the success of the project, the district administrations have been requested to plan two-day camps within their spheres of influence. As part of the campaign, they have been instructed to provide benefits to about 75,000 residents. For the purpose of setting up the camps, the district collectors have been given permission to spend monies granted to a number of different departments, including agriculture, rural development, social justice, tribal development, skill development, and school education
Details of Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme
|Name||Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme|
|Introduced by||Eknath Shinde, the chief minister of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To provide govt services at doorstep|
|Official Website||Not Yet Launched|
Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme Objective
The scheme’s goal is to bring the government to the doorsteps of the average citizen so they can easily benefit from numerous programs.
Features and Benefits of Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- On Saturday, the chief minister rolled it out in Satara, a region in western Maharashtra, where he was born and raised.
- It has been a month since the initiative’s preparations began. In the office of the chief minister, a special cell has been established to guarantee efficient coordination among authorities.
- To complete their tasks or receive the advantages of a given program, citizens must run from pillar to post. They frequently were unable to profit because of ignorance.
- The program would address all of these problems, according to a government directive published on April 13 by Dr. Rajgopal Devara, additional chief secretary of the planning department.
- The District Planning and Development Committee (DPDC) and the Member of Legislative Assembly Local Area Development Scheme (MLALAD) funding, each of which is worth a total of 20 lakh, may also be used for this purpose.
Registration Process of Shasan Aplya Dari Scheme
As of now, the Government of Maharashtra has introduced the scheme. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.