mAadhaar App Features, Benefits & Uses | How to Download mAadhaar App for Android & iPhone | Aadhar card App Registration & Login
It is now necessary for individuals to present their Aadhaar cards in order to access a variety of services, and they are required to do so everywhere. It is necessary to connect one’s Aadhaar number to one’s bank account, cell phone number, PAN, and UAN in order to qualify for a multitude of benefits offered by the government via its many different schemes. If citizens forget to carry a physical Aadhaar card with them at all times, they run the risk of misplacing or losing the original card. As a result, UIDAI developed the official mobile application known as “mAadhaar,” in which users are able to save their Aadhaar cards and take them with them wherever they go. This post will tell you about all the services related to the mAadhaar App.
What is mAadhaar App
mAadhaar is a mobile app for Android and iOS devices that focus on the Aadhaar identification system. It was released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. Users are now able to transport the Aadhaar information that they need in the form of a soft copy rather than a hard copy at all times, thanks to the software that was developed. The mAadhaar app may be downloaded on your smartphone’s operating system of choice, whether it is Android or iOS.
mAadhaar App Objectives
Thus, the UIDAI created mAadhaar, which aims to let users store and carry their Aadhaar cards, in case If you forget to carry your actual Aadhaar card, you may lose it or forget to take it, so this app ensures you won’t be needing the app in a physical format all the time.
mAadhaar App Benefits
- The mAadhaar app has a one-of-a-kind option that gives users the ability to lock and unlock their biometric information. Once they activate the biometric locking technique on the app, the biometric app will be locked until the next time the user uses it.
- The fact that users do not need to bring the actual card with themselves is the primary advantage of having the mAadhaar app on your mobile device.
- The “SMS-based OTP” function has been replaced in the mAadhaar app with a more secure “time-based one-time password” feature. This makes the app very safe.
- When it comes to completing the eKYC required by banks and other financial institutions, a user may quickly and conveniently utilize the app. In point of fact, a user is able to communicate their eKYC with any service provider they want.
- Users are able to exchange their data with third-party apps using the mAadhaar app through near-field communication, QR codes, barcodes, or even by emailing your information.
Key Features of mAadhaar App
- Multilingual: The mAadhaar menu, button labels, and form fields are in English and 12 Indian languages to accommodate India’s varied population (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu). After installation, users may choose any of the languages. The form input fields allow only English data.
- Universality: The application is available to non-Aadhaar card holders also. To enjoy the app’s personalized mAadhaar features, users must register their Aadhaar profile.
- Other features include: Location of Enrolment Centers; QR Code can be downloaded or shared; Aadhaar locking; Generation of TOTP.
mAadhaar App Download and Link with Aadhar card
- The application can be downloaded from the App Store or the Google Play Store (iOS).
- Look up “mAadhaar.”
- Click the “Install” button to get it on your phone.
- Once the app is on your device and you’ve downloaded it, open it.
- The page will show you a form that says “Create a password.
- Enter the password.
- Scan your Aadhaar Card or input the 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Ensure that the mobile number you provide matches the number that is associated with the UIDAI.
- Once the required information has been input, click the “Verify” button. Do not leave the current screen.
- If the correct information is supplied, you will get an OTP. Input the OTP to finish the operation.
Add Profile In mAadhaar App
- Open the mAadhaar app
- Click on ‘Register My Aadhaar’
- Enter the password, which is four digits long.
- Simply enter your Aadhaar number or scan the QR code that is located on your Aadhaar card, along with the captcha code, and then click on the button that says “Request OTP.”
- To finish the registration procedure, all that’s left to do is enter the OTP that you were given and click the “Verify” button.
- The mAadhaar app will be updated to include your profile after it has been submitted.
Delete mAadhaar Profile
- Tap the mAadhaar app that appears on the screen of your mobile device.
- Launch your profile and choose an option from the pull-down menu located in the upper right corner of the display.
- Choose the “Delete Profile” option from the menu.
- In order to authenticate yourself, please enter your password. This step is helpful in the event that you accidentally selected the delete option.
- Your profile will be removed from the site immediately.
Reset mAadhaar Password
- Open the app.
- Select “Reset Password” from the menu on the home screen. You can locate the choice at the very top of the menu.
- Simply choose the “Reset Password” option.
- Please enter your new password here.
- Users will be acknowledged once the steps have been completed.