Krushak Odisha Portal Farmer Login & Registration @ krushak.odisha.gov.in | Odisha Krushak Beneficiary List & Status Check | Krushak Odisha Last Date To Apply, Benefits |
In the essay that we have prepared for you today, we will explain how you can access the Odisha Krushak Portal online. To do so, though, you will need to read this essay attentively all the way through to the conclusion. In this post, we will provide you with clear information on the website, including the procedure for registering, the perks, and other useful facts. In today’s article, we will talk about the Krushak Odisha Portal in detail. Besides, there are many features that can be availed by users, which we are also going to discuss today.
Krushak Odisha Portal
On December 21st, 2018, the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation initiative was introduced in the country of India. Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Chief Minister of Odisha, is responsible for the inauguration of this program. Who was the first to implement this plan at the state level? Only permanent residents of Odisha are eligible to submit an application. The Chief Minister of the Odisha government made the decision on September 11 to disburse Rs 742.58 crore for the purpose of this initiative.
Beneficial outcomes for farmers who are drowning in financial obligations are the primary focus of the Krushak program. Farmers, croppers, landless agricultural laborers, and cultivators are the only people who are eligible to receive benefits from this program. Only if users are registered can they avail of the services of the portal. But in order to do so, they must go to the official website and follow the instructions there. Workers in the agricultural sector who lack access to land will each get 10,000 rupees as part of this program, which may be readily transferred into the account you have designated for that purpose. So two main benefits are to be provided under the program Financial aid and other dbt transfer directly into their accounts.
Odisha Krushak Portal Overview
|Name of Web Portal||Odisha Krushak|
|Under||Government of Odisha|
|Benefits||Krushak Card, Sathi List, Registration, Login|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, Landless Cultivators, & agricultural laborers|
Krushak Odisha Portal Objectives
The aim of the portal is to provide benefits for people in relation to agriculture, such as farmers, etc. Financial aid is provided to those who are registered under the portal.
Odisha Krushak Portal Benefits
- With this plan, registered beneficiaries will get 2 lakh rupees as a life insurance benefit.
- All farmers without land have been given between 2 and 57 lakh houses.
- The government of Odisha will give 10 lakh every year to small farms and farmers who don’t have land.
- The government will give you Rs 10 lakh to help farmers find work if they don’t have land.
- Under this plan, there will be no interest on loans for farming that are more than Rs 50,000.
- Through this plan, more than 30 lakh small and poor families will each get 10,000 rupees for Rabi and bad weather.
- Personal accident insurance for Odisha residents between the ages of 18 and 50 will range from 2 lakh to 12 lakh.
- To get personal accident insurance, beneficiaries need to have a savings account.
Krushak Odisha Portal Eligibility
- To qualify, applicants must be Odisha residents.
- This program requires a bank account.
- State or federal employees can’t apply.
- This plan requires a BPL Card.
Krushak Odisha Portal Registration Process
- Open the official website of the Krushak Odisha Portal.
- Now the home page will be displayed.
- On the homepage, you have to enter your Aadhar number under the register/ login option.
- After that, an application form will be displayed.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Enter your mobile number, an OTP will be received on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and check the given details carefully.
- Now click on the register option.
Odisha Krushak Portal Login Process
- Go to the official website to log in.
- Click ‘Login’ on the page.
- A new page will open.
- Enter the aadhar number.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the otp and click on the login option.
Submit a Complaint using Odisha Krushak Portal
- In the first place, you’ll need to visit the website.
- The portal’s landing page will then load for you.
- If an “Online Complaint Application Form” link appears, choose it.
- Choose “Do you desire to make a Complaint?” if this is the case.
- In order to submit the form, you must include all of the requested information such as type of complaint, name and general details asked.
- Click on the “Submit” button to officially lodge your complaint.
Complaint’s status on the Krushak Odisha Portal
- You’ll need to visit the KALIA website for this.
- This requires you to go to the “Online Grievance Application Form” link on the main page.
- After that, on the subsequent screen, choose the option to “Track Your Application.”
- There will be a new page asking for your Aadhaar or token number.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click the “Show” button.
- Then a window displaying your status will pop up.
Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village Wise
- You must click the link to the official website to access this list.
- Then, on the website’s main page, you must click “Beneficiary List.”
- You must input your district, block or ULB, and GP on the next page.
- Once inside, you must choose View.
- The PDF Beneficiary List will open when you click it.
- You may then quickly inspect it.