Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme:- The Viswakarma community in Kerala was the beneficiary of the Viswakarma Pension Scheme, which was inaugurated by Shri Pinarayu Vijayan, the Chief Minister of Kerala. This scheme was established with the intention of uplifting the Viswakarma community and ensuring their continued access to medical treatment. The Viswakarma Pension Scheme would be distributed on a monthly basis by the state government of Kerala. Please read this article all the way through to the conclusion if you want further information about online registration, the online application form, and the perks that come with this plan. In this post, we will talk in detail about the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme and its application procedure.
Table of Contents
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Kerala, Shri Pinarayi Vijayan, was the one who initiated the Viswakarma Pension Scheme in order to help the Viswakarma Community improve their lot in life. People who are part of the community and are older than sixty years old would be eligible for a pension of 11,00 rupees per month if the plan is implemented as planned. It would be easier for the elderly Viswakarmas to lead their lives calmly if pensions were provided to them. They won’t have to rely on their family or anyone else for anything. The Elderly people will get monthly financial assistance of 1100 Indian rupees as a result of this program. They are able to use this money from their pension toward their health as well as their living expenses.
Details of Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Viswakarma Pension|
|Eligibility Criteria||60 years completed Viswakarma|
|How to apply||Documents should be submitted to the Director|
|Address to Apply||DirectorBCDD, AyyankaliBhavan, 4th Floor, KanakanagarVellayambalam, Kawdiar P.O, Thiruvananthapuram- 695003|
|Application Form||Click Here|
Viswakarma Pension Scheme Objectives
The main objective of the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Program is to provide senior retired citizens an amount of pension so that they don’t have to rely on their children or families for their urgent and necessary needs such as health care etc.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Benefits
The Viswakarma Pension Scheme comes with a variety of advantages, some of which are detailed below:
- The Viswakarma Communities are eligible for this program, which would provide them with a monthly stipend of 1,100 rupees regardless of their age.
- The pension payment will be sent through the direct benefit transfer method, which will significantly lessen the likelihood of any fraudulent activity. As DBT is safe and the Government is now trying to convert all the traditional ways to DBT now as its very safe and also helpful for the consumers.
- This Plan assures that the Community will have a higher standard of life.
- Beneficiaries will no longer be needed to rely on anybody else as a result of the Scheme.
- Beneficiaries will be allowed to use the pension amount toward their medical expenses, their daily expenses, and their rations.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Eligibility
- Traditional workers from the Viswakarma community in the state who are at least 60 years old and eligible for a monthly pension can apply for the benefit. This includes carpenters (wood, iron, and stone), goldsmiths, and moosari. The application submission deadline is set for November 30, 2022.
- Applicants must be citizens of Kerala.
- To qualify for enrollment in this program, the yearly income of the household must be less than one lakh rupees.
- In order to be eligible for registration under this Scheme, applicants have to demonstrate that they are members of the Viswakarma Community. If they are not then they can’t be eligible for the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
- Applicants must be able to provide proof that they are residents of Kerala in order to be considered for registration in the Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
The documents for the scheme are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Government-issued Domicile Certificate
- Pan card
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Voter id Card under the
- Driving license
- Phone number
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme Application Procedure
- There are two ways to apply online and offline. In this post, we will describe in detail both procedures of the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
- Check out the Viswakarma Pension Scheme’s official webpage here. A homepage will load in its place.
- On the home page, locate the button labeled “Registration” in the navigation bar at the top.
- When you open a new page by selecting the Registration button, you will see the new page here.
- After entering your information into the form on this page, you will need to click the submit button.
- Please note that all of the data should correspond to the papers you have provided.
- At long last, a choice to upload one’s papers will be available to be made.
- You may submit your application by downloading the form from the Backward Classes Development Department’s website.
In order to proceed with the offline registration, interested applicants have to follow the steps below:
- Make your way to the closest office of the backward Classes Development Department.
- Please fill out an Application Form before you register. All details must match the original documents.
- The form can be downloaded via the official website also.
- Please ensure that this form is filled out to the best of your ability, and be sure to include any relevant supporting materials when submitting it to the office.