Kerala PSC Thulasi Login:- There are a significant number of people in the state of Kerala who meet the prerequisites for work but are unsuccessful in their job searches. The PSC Thulasi Portal was launched to target such unemployed job seekers. By submitting their applications via this online platform, all residents have the opportunity to find work. If you are interested in working for the Kerala Public Service Commission, the state government will soon be posting a number of open positions on the thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in, and the only way for you to be considered for these openings is to submit your application via this website.
This page provides a comprehensive breakdown of all the information that can be found on the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. Additionally, it includes its function, advantages, prerequisites, and required paperwork, among other things. Please read this article in its entirety to fully understand the advantages of using this function.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
Kerala Public Service Commission applicants may register on PSC Thulasi. KPSC publishes all state employment information on this page. The platform now informs interested applicants about government jobs to boost hiring. This platform accepts 2022 exam applications and registrations. Candidates must register and log in at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in to use KPSC services.
Candidates who create an account on this website will have access to a wealth of information on the examinations administered by the Kerala Public Service Commission as well as the job openings currently being advertised by the state government. Simply logging into their accounts on the site is all that is required of the users. They will get all of the information regarding the test dates, application form, eligibility, and other relevant details in the notification center of their profile, and they will also be able to apply through the portal.
Following the submission of an application for a specific test or job, the applicant’s profile will be updated to reflect the current status of the application. In addition to that, they will be alerted by our SMS service. They will have access to a variety of services that may be accessed by SMS on the cellphone number that they have registered.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Objectives
The state launched an online PSC Thulasi platform to eliminate unemployment and offer jobs. This portal will provide all job-related information to qualified state applicants. Students will be able to apply for recruitment and competitive tests using this site and will also be able to know their results. This online platform allows candidates to register accounts and learn about state recruiting openings. Candidates will learn their test date, application status, eligibility, etc. If the applicant registers on this web portal, they will get notifications through email and mobile.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Overview
|Name of Article||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed citizens of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Kerala PSC Thulasi Eligibility
Elegibility for registering on the portal are listed below:
- It is required that the applicant be a citizen of Kerala.
- The candidate must be at least 21 years old at the time of application.
- The applicant should be no older than 51 years old at the time of application.
- Should have earned either a graduate or postgraduate degree, or a professional degree, from an accredited educational institution.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Documents
- Scanned or digital picture of applicant in JPG format 150W X 200H px, maximum 30 KB.
- Candidate’s black or blue signature on white paper, carefully scanned. JPG format, 150W X 100H px, 30 KB.
- Aadhar, Voter ID, PAN, and other Indian government-issued ID cards.
- The state domicile is optional but required for tests and employment.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Application Procedure
Once registered, users do not need to edit their profile or register again. To get KPSC job announcements, register on their website:
- Visit thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in’s official website.
- In the Registered User Login, registered users may sign in and new users can register for an account.
- Select the Register option.
- On-screen, a new registration will appear.
- Fill in the essential information such as the applicant’s name, date of birth, religion, caste, identification number, etc.
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the user’s registered cellphone number. Continue the registration procedure after confirming the OTP.
- Create a user ID and password for use as authentication credentials. The User ID must be generated without any gaps, and the applicant must remember it for future use.
- Enter the captcha code shown at the form’s conclusion.
- Sign and submit the declaration and registration form.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Process
- Visit the Kerala Public Service Commission website first. After that, the website homepage will appear.
- Click “Registered User Login” on the homepage.
- The new page will appear which will look like a form.
- On this screen, you will be required to input the specifics of all the information that is being requested, such as your User ID, password, and the Captcha Code.
- You must now choose the Login option from the drop-down menu. This is the process for logging in.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Resize Photo and Signature
The PSC Thulasi registration site is set up so that the digital picture and signature of the applicant are the right size and shape. By the way, people who use the PSC portal can change the size of their picture and signature on two documents right away.
- Visit the Kerala Service Commission website first. After that, the website homepage will appear.
- Click “Resize Photo/Signature” on the homepage. The following page will appear.
- Resize Photo and Signature
- On this screen, click and pick the picture to validate in the application form.
- Thus, the picture and signature file may be changed to the appropriate sizes. Attach these files to the application form.