The government of Karnataka introduced a new program for the youth of the state with the goal of facilitating easier access to employment opportunities. The young people of the state who are currently without work are the focus of the newly implemented employment program known as the Kaushalya Karnataka Scheme. Through participation in this program, young people will have the opportunity to improve their levels of knowledge and skills in preparation for the job market of the future. Karnataka’s Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihood Department (SDEL) helps youth gain employability skills. In today’s article, we will learn all about the Kaushalya Karnataka Portal and the objectives of the scheme.
On May 15, the Skill Development Entrepreneurship and Livelihood (SDEL) Department launched its website, Kaushalkar.com. In accordance with a government order, the department was established to give training and empower every social strata for a higher standard of living. The purpose of the Department of Skill Development, Entrepreneurship, and Livelihood (SDEL), which was founded by the government of Karnataka, is to help young people in gaining the needed skills and competence that would increase their employability.
Economic growth and social development in any nation are driven by a country’s skills and knowledge. Karnataka has always been recognized as an innovator. This has allowed the state to attract a variety of national and international corporations and organizations. Over the years, it has been recognized that there is a significant disparity between the need and supply of skilled labor among various corporations and organizations.
The predicted number of youngsters seeking vocational education from 2017 to 2030 is 1.88 crore, including 75 lakhs of the 2016 labor force and 113 lakhs of new entrants. These two categories include agricultural and non-agricultural informal laborers, school dropouts, high school, and secondary school graduates, and young homemakers (women). Those who have completed college and/or formal vocational training are excluded. The Kaushalya Karnataka scheme has a mobile app. This software makes scheme registration easy. Android phones may download the Kaushalya Karnataka app from Google Play. To register using the Android App, candidates must attach their Aadhaar card number. Candidates may simply register after they provide their Aadhaar card number.
Kaushalya Karnataka Objectives
The functions of regulation, standardization, promotion, execution, and monitoring of all skill development projects in the state are going to fall within its boundaries, and its mission is to fulfill those responsibilities. The Portal aims to empower all people by improving their skills, knowledge, and credentials to the point where they are nationally and globally recognized. This will allow them to get access to good jobs and gainful employment while also ensuring the state’s ability to compete in the global market. The purpose of SDEL is to provide lifelong learning opportunities for trainees while maintaining a high level of sensitivity to each person’s uniqueness.
kaushalkar.com Features & Benefits
- Under the program, state children will get real-world skills and knowledge. Unemployed people’s skill prospects will improve.
- This plan has two departments. Vahini 1 and 2 are their names. First for skill development and livelihood, second for job creation. Karnataka governs these two departments.
- The plan has an app. This software makes scheme registration easy.
- Before this arrangement, apprentices received 1000 to 1500 rupees. Now the department is salaried. Once enrolled, the applicant might get a monthly paycheck.
- The state predicts 500,000 new jobs with the help of Kaushalya Karnataka.
Kaushalya Karnataka Eligibility
The main eligibility criteria needed for applying under the Kaushalya Karnataka scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Karnataka.
- Applicants must satisfy the age limit of 18 to 35.
- Unemployed youth are the main priority of the scheme.
- This program helps young people who have dropped out of school or college.
Kaushalya Karnataka Documents
The main eligibility documents for applying under the Kaushalya Karnataka scheme are as follows:
- Identification cards such as Aadhar card applicant or Voter ID.
- Residence proof
- Confirmation certificate
- Mobile number.
How To Apply Online on Kaushalya Karnataka
Through Online Portal
- Go to the official website, which may be found at kaushlakar.com.
- You will be presented with the option to “trainee registration” on the homepage.
- Simply follow the link provided to get the registration application and submit it.
- When you have the form in hand, fill it out as instructed. The registration form requires a variety of personal facts, including but not limited to names, addresses, ages, genders, educational qualifications, and other details.
- In order to proceed with the form submission procedure once the information has been put into the form, you will need to make a request for the One Time Password, also known as the OTP. The OTP will be delivered to a cellphone number that is both active and genuine.
- Fill out the form with the OTP, then click the button that says “submit.” It is important to do a thorough study of the form before hitting the “submit” button.
Kaushalya Karnataka How to apply on Mobile App
- To register using the mobile app, you will first need to download the app from the Google Play store onto your Android device.
- After you have downloaded the app. Open the app and click on register.
- start with the registration by following the instructions that are provided to you. The use of an Aadhaar card throughout the registration process for the program is required.
- After completing the process message will be displayed and you have been successfully registered.
Kaushalya Karnataka Login
- Open the official portal of the scheme.
- On the homepage click on the Login link.
- A new page will be displayed.
- Enter your email id and password and click on the login button.
- You will be successfully logged in.