The Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme will be implemented in Karnataka for the benefit of the young of the state. The Congress government declared that the state would immediately implement the yojana after winning the assembly elections. How to enrol for the Yuva Nidhi Yojana and how to benefit from it. You must read this article through to the conclusion in order to obtain all of this information.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme 2023
It has been stated that Karnataka will launch the Yuva Nidhi Yojana to give the state’s young economic security. Through this programme, the state’s educated unemployed youth would get monthly cash aid from the government to help them support their families. Beneficiaries will receive the supplied assistance immediately into their bank accounts via DBT. Both online and offline methods will be available for eligible beneficiaries to receive Yojana benefits.
13th August Update:- Yuva Nidhi is scheduled to come into effect in December or January
One of the five assurance programmes proposed by the Congress party prior to the elections is the Yuva Nidhi programme. According to the government, the State Government’s Yuva Nidhi programme will give educated unemployed youngsters a monthly income and will be implemented from December 2023 to January 2024. The unemployed diploma holders will receive a monthly stipend of 1,500 while the unemployed graduates, who are unable to find employment for six months, will receive a monthly allowance of 3,00.
Details of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana
|Name Of the Scheme||Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Assistance to be Provided||Provide Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||1500 to 3000/- Rs. (every month)|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon|
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana Assistance fee
Under this scheme, following amount will be provided to benificiaries:
- 3000/-Per Month will be provided to unemployed Graduates
- There is a provision to provide Rs 1500 Per Month to Diploma pass out youth.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Objective
The major goal of the programme is to give unemployed educated youth in the state unemployment benefits from the government so they are not dependent on others for their financial needs.
Benefits of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
Following are the benefits of scheme
- The Yuva Nidhi initiative has been launched for Karnataka’s youth.
- Through this programme, the state’s graduates and diploma recipients will get unemployment benefits each month.
- Graduates who are unemployed will receive financial help of Rs. 3000 per month, and youth who have earned a diploma will receive Rs. 1500 per month.
- The beneficiaries will have this financial aid directly placed into their bank accounts.
- The state’s youth will receive benefits from this programme up until they find employment.
- The state’s youth will gain financial stability by taking advantage of this scheme.
- The state as a whole will execute the yojana.
- Both online and offline methods can be used to accept applications for this programme.
Features of Karnataka Yuva Nidhi
Following are the features of the scheme
- giving unemployment benefits to the state’s unemployed kids.
- lowering the state’s unemployment rate
- encouraging young people to participate in the scheme
- making capable recipients independent and powerful.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
Following is the Eligibility Criteria for scheme
- The applicant must be a Karnataka resident.
- Students who have earned a graduate degree or a diploma are eligible to participate in the programme.
- The benefits of this programme will not be delivered to young people who are already participating in similar programmes.
- Aadhaar must be linked to the applicant’s bank account in order for them to benefit from the programme.
Documents Required to Apply
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme Online Registration Process
Students who wish to apply for the programme online will need to hold off for a bit. since it hasn’t yet launched the official website. Candidates will be able to apply online by clicking on the provided link once the website is available.