Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme:- The Congress Party made the Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme one of their election-year commitments. If the Congress Party wins power in Karnataka, they have promised to carry out the Uchita Prayana Yojana for the state’s women. Now that the Congress Party has won the Karnataka elections and is prepared to form the government, they are required to carry out their commitment to implement the scheme. The scheme will be one of the states of Karnataka’s key welfare programs for the welfare of women. Read below to check the detailed information related to the scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme 2023
The Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme was established with the primary goal of offering free transportation between locations. The government of Karnataka will offer free bus transportation to the women of state throughout Karnataka as part of the Karnataka Uchita Prayana Yojana. The free bus service is available to all women in Karnataka. Under the Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme, rides taken inside the borders of the state of Karnataka are free. Any Karnataka women who travel in government-run buses would not be charged a fare. To use the free bus service, women beneficiaries only need to present their Aadhar cards.
10th June Update:- Karnataka Shakti Scheme to be implemented from 11th June
There is good news for the residents of Karnataka as soon Shakti Scheme will be implemented in the state. Women of the state can travel in state-owned buses free of cost from June 11 onwards. There are some conditions like 50% of seats are reserved for men. It is necessary for an individual to be from Karnataka state. The road transport companies will be given reimbursement according to the to the distance traveled by the women of the state. With the help of the Seva Sindhu portal, the females are allowed to apply for the Shakti smart card within three months.
Details of Karnataka Uchita Prayana Yojana
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme|
|Initiated by||Congress Party|
|Benefits||Statewide free bus service in Karnataka.No women riding in government-run buses would be charged for any tickets.|
|Application Mode||There is no need to apply for this scheme|
Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme Objectives
The Karnataka Uchita Prayana Yojana’s primary goal is to offer convenient transport services that are free of charge. The Karnataka State Government will offer free bus service to the Women of the State under the Uchita Prayana Yojana. Every woman in Karnataka has been authorized to use the free bus service.
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme
Some of the key features & benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Free bus service is available throughout Karnataka.
- Women in Karnataka would only be able to use free bus services provided by government-run buses.
- Women beneficiaries travelling in Government of Karnataka buses would not be charged a fare.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme
The applicants applying for scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The beneficiary must reside in Karnataka permanently.
- A woman should be the beneficiary.
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Women’s Aadhaar Card
Application Procedure for Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme
- To benefit from the scheme, no application is required anywhere.
- Every woman in Karnataka is immediately qualified for free bus service throughout the state.
- Only the Government of Karnataka Run Buses are eligible for the benefit of Free Bus Service for Women.
- Free Cost Bus Service will only be offered inside of Karnataka’s state borders.
- The Karnataka government will soon publish the complete scheme guidelines.
- We will update the scheme as soon as we receive any new information.