Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Online Registration for Diesel Subsidy | Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka Apply Online, Benefits & Eligibility | The Department of Agriculture is providing additional amenities to farmers, and the “Raita Shakti Yojana” will be started shortly to ease their load. The Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme was introduced by Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai. The plan will give farmers an incentive to use their farm machines, which will lead to a rise in output. In this scheme, beneficiaries will get subsidized diesel for farmers. Beneficiaries will get their benefits via the debt system. This article will explain what this Raitha Shakti Scheme is, why it was created, and how many advantages the government will provide under this programme.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2022
In the state budget for 2022–2023, Karnataka’s chief minister announced a new program called Karnataka Raitha Shakti. This scheme is providing discounted diesel to farmers for the sole purpose of reducing the burden of costly disease on the farmer. As you all know, diesel-powered machines are very important in farming, and farmers can’t do their jobs without them. Because the fuel price has risen significantly, this is a great time for the State Government to start this scheme, which will only help farmers in the state. The government has found a nice sum of around 500 crore rupees to pay for the full implementation and execution of this plan from beginning to end. There is no such scheme in the state for farmers. This plan encourages farmers to use modern technologies to make their farms more productive and save money on fuel.
All of the programs that the Agriculture Department has developed for the farmers of the state are now being carried out via the Kisan software, which is accessed through the FRUITS portal and uses the registration ID number. All of the farmers in the state who are enrolled on the FRUITS site would be eligible to participate in the Raitha Shakti Yojana, which will be carried out in a similar manner through Direct Transfer (DBT) utilizing Kisan software.
CM also suggested a number of ways to improve the infrastructure after harvesting and encouraged adding value to farm products. Common centers for farm produce organizations are good places to start with post-harvest management, marketing, and exporting agricultural products by making a program that costs Rs 50 crores.
Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka Overview
|Name of scheme||Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme|
|Launch By||The CM of Karnataka, Basavaraj Bommai|
|Launch Date||5 March 2022|
|Objectives||Provide diesel at a discounted price|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Karnataka|
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Objectives
The primary motivation for initiating the Raitha Shakti program on the part of the Chief Minister of Karnataka was to lessen the financial strain that farmers have when it comes to the cost of fuel while simultaneously increasing the usage of agricultural machines.
Benefits of the Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
- Beneficiary farmers would each get a diesel subsidy of two hundred and fifty rupees (per acre of land)
- The greatest amount of assistance will be offered for plots of land that are 5 acres in size.
- The recipients would have the subsidy money deposited directly into their respective bank accounts digitally in a timely manner.
- Krishi Yantra dhare centers are also growing all over the state so that small and marginal farmers can get farm equipment.
- The government is going to build a cold storage facility in the village of Toravi, which is in the district of Vijapura. This is where grapes are grown on most land in the state. The Karnataka grape and wine board have set aside 35 crores to build a cold storage facility.
The eligibility needed for this scheme has been listed below:
- Applicants must be from Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- Applicants must have their own land.
- The people who will benefit from this program are going to be any farmers in the state who have signed up for the FRUITS cash scheme via its online portal.
Documents Required for Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
The documents needed for the Raitha Shakti Scheme are:
- Aadhar card.
- Address Proof.
- Mobile Number.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Application Procedure
In order to register yourself in this scheme you have to follow the simple steps shown:
- First, open this scheme’s official website on your device.
- On your device, the home page will be shown.
- Then, you need to create an ID for the farmer’s registration on this portal (Only then can you sign up for this plan)
- If you have an ID for fruits When you have to use the portal to apply for the program.
- Just look for the option to sign up and click on it. There will be a new page.
- No, fill out all the information asked for and upload all the necessary documents. Then, click the “Register” button.
- You will be registered successfully.