Karnataka LMS Scheme The Government of Karnataka has for the first time introduced a digital introduction program plan that is being referred to as the Karnataka LMS Scheme. Digital platforms contain digital courses in many languages. The administration of the state of Karnataka has said that this digital project would provide more e-learning opportunities in educational institutions, including schools and colleges. Follow this post to learn all you need to know about the Karnataka Learning Management System 2023.
Table of Contents
Karnataka LMS Scheme 2023
Karnataka’s state-run higher education colleges use LMS Scheme 2023 for online learning. Karnataka’s Chief Minister stated this initiative would benefit 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 instructors. Karnataka LMS 430 will be implemented in first-class institutions, 87 polytechnics, and 14 engineering institutes. Yeddyurappa said, “KLMS is deployed in two ways: LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms.” This project cost 34.14 crores. The primary objective of this digital initiative is to move the curricula of educational institutions like schools and colleges online and into digital format.
With the introduction of the scheme, the students of Karnataka state will benefit. According to the official report released, it has been stated that 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 instructors/teachers in Karnataka will benefit from this scheme. The budget allocated for the scheme is 34 crores approximately. Under the scheme, 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital platforms and systems are being set up by the authorities.
The LMS scheme will offer PPT practice exams, study materials, and video lectures with 10 multiple-choice questions for classroom administration. Many digital ways have a beautiful impression on the minds of students. Many examples include digital courses in multiple languages such as PPT Powerpoint presentations, videos, quizzes, assignments, and study materials. The Karnataka state government has claimed that this digital initiative will boost e-learning in schools and colleges.
Karnataka Learning Management System Overview
|Name of scheme||Karnataka LMS Scheme|
|Launched By||The Chief Minister of Karnataka State, S.S. Yeddyurappa,|
|Benefits||Students’ digital learning method|
The primary objective of this digital initiative is to move the curricula of educational institutions like schools and colleges online and into digital format. Karnataka’s Learning Management System Project costs 34.14 crores. 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms and digital learning-based learning management systems will administer the LMS Platform.
Karnataka LMS Scheme Benefits
There are some valuable points to be noted down in order to understand the Karnataka LMS Scheme, such as :
- The online Learning Management System gives students the opportunity to gain knowledge via the use of e-learning modules that have been developed specifically for students enrolled in a variety of classes.
- Both students and instructors are encouraged to improve their digital literacy as part of this new digital initiative.
- In addition, the KLMS Scheme of Benefits is advantageous to lecturers and instructors by assisting them in transitioning from the conventional technique of teaching to the digital method of learning.
- By adopting a digital medium, staff members, which include lecturers and instructors gain benefit from the conventional technique of teaching to the digital method of learning. As students understand more effectively through digital mediums and graphics.
- It has a positive effect on retention rates in schools as well as on the number of students admitted.
- The Learning Management System Scheme allows public school and university pupils to compete academically with private and corporate pupils.
- Students are motivated to study on their own as a result of this.
The documents needed for the LMS scheme are as follows:
- Student School Enrollment Number
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Karnataka LMS Scheme Application Procedure
The Chief Minister will introduce the Karnataka LMS Scheme, thus the higher authority hasn’t recommended an application process. No LMS Scheme portal is available. You’ll be alerted whenever this scheme’s portal launches. This scheme’s digital learning, which hasn’t begun online yet, benefits students. When this scheme’s online procedure becomes available, we will notify you. In addition, the Karnataka government will officially release an application on the Play Store for this program. Under the supervision of certified instructors, students may access online courses through mobile devices and tablets with the use of this application.