Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List:- The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme was introduced by the Karnataka government. The women heads of state are given financial aid under this plan. Anyone who has applied for benefits under the program may check the Gruha Lakshmi List online. Beneficiaries are no longer obliged to check the village list in person at any government offices. Applicants must go to the official website to verify their name is on the beneficiary list. Read below to check the detailed information related to list.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List 2023
The Karnataka Government introduced the Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. The government offers financial support to the state’s women under this plan. Beneficiaries who have submitted applications can look up their names in the Gruha Lakshmi List either online or offline. Beneficiaries can check their names on the beneficiary list to see if their application has been approved or denied. A person will be qualified to receive the benefits of the scheme if their name appears on the beneficiary list. With the use of the official website, residents are no longer necessary to visit any government offices in order to check their name. This will bring about system transparency and save a lot of time and money.
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List Details in Highlights
|Name||Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List|
|Introduced by||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||to make it possible to check the status of applications online|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List Objective
The Karnataka Government introduced the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka, which offers the head women of a house a monthly financial help of Rs. 2,000. The state’s 1.28 crore women would gain from this programme. The Gruha Lakshmi Yojana was established to assist women and enhance their standard of living. By giving them financial support via a Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) modality, it seeks to empower housewives, landless women, and agricultural women labourers.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List
The applicants applying for Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The women should come from BPL, APL, or Antyodaya homes.
- The government would provide the benefit to the women listed as the family’s head on Antyodaya, BPL, and APL ration cards. Women can modify their ration cards to make themselves the head of the household in order to qualify for this program.
- The benefits of the program are only available to one lady per household.
- The women in that household will not receive the advantages of the scheme if the woman’s husband is an income tax payer or files GST returns.
- The benefits of the scheme are not available to female government employees.
- The benefits of the program are not available to female taxpayers.
Documents Required to Check List
Some of the important documents required to check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Steps to Check Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List 2023 Online
The applicant needs to follow the below given steps to Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme List
- First of all, go to the official website of the Seva Sindhu portal i.e., https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/Sevasindhu/English
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen
- Click on the Gruha Lakshmi Beneficiary List option
- A new page will open on your screen
- Now, select your district, taluk, gram Panchayat, and village
- After that, click on the go button and the list will open on your screen
Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Scheme District Wise List
|Shiva Mogga||Uttara Kannada|
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Contact Number: 08022279954 / 8792662814 / 8792662816