Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana:- The Karnataka Congress Government has announced the launch of the Gruha Jyothi Scheme for the welfare of all the citizens of the state. All the eligible citizens of the state will be provided the benefit of free electricity by the government through this scheme. under this scheme, if the citizens consume 200 units of electricity, then they will not have to pay the electricity bill. In simple words, the first 200 units will be free. Every family will save about 1000Rs per month, Due to which the economic problems of the citizens regarding electricity will be removed. With the aim of reducing electricity costs and improving the standard of living, the ಗೃಹ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ has the potential to alleviate the burden of electricity expenses for countless households by providing the benefit of up to free 200 units of electricity bill.
Extensive resources were poured into developing and modernizing the power grid as part of the Gruha Jyoti Scheme. In order to guarantee a constant flow of energy down to the very last customer, new transmission lines, substations, and distribution networks had to be built. The program provided subsidized rates for new connections, which made them more accessible to low-income homes.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana 2023
The announcement to start Gruha Jyothi Scheme has been made by the Karnataka Congress Government to provide benefits to all the citizens of Karnataka state. Under this, those citizens who use about 200 units of electricity will be exempted from paying electricity bills. 1000 rupees can be saved every month through this scheme by almost all the families of the state, through this the economic issues of all the resident citizens of the state will be solved with electricity.
The scheme will be started by the state government on August 1 In Kalaburagi, this information has been received from the announcement made by Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah. Along with this, instructions have been given to the employees of the state to expand this scheme by the Chief Minister, all the citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme can apply through both online and offline means. All those citizens who want to get the benefits of Gruha Jyothi Scheme Karnataka can register on the Seva Sindhu website. The benefit of this scheme will be provided only on the electricity used for domestic use, under this the benefit of this scheme will not be provided for commercial purposes.
05th August Update:- Gruha Jyoti Yojana Officially Launched By CM Siddaramaiah
The Gruha Jyoti scheme was formally introduced on Saturday at Kalaburagi by Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah. From August 1, registered individuals who use less than 200 units of electricity per month are not required to pay any electricity bills. This program offers free electricity to each household up to 200 units per month. The Gruha Jyoti Yojana, which would offer all qualified household consumers of the nation free power up to 200 units per month, is launched in Kalaburagi. Mallikarjun Kharge, the national president of Congress, also attended the function. One of Congress’ five election promises for the Karnataka assembly elections is Gruha Jyoti.
Latest Update:- Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana Registration Last Date 5 July
The last date for registration in ಗೃಹ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ is July 5, all the beneficiaries should register themselves before this, because only the registered beneficiaries will get the benefit of this scheme.
Details of Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana|
|Launched by||By Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Karnataka|
|Application procedure||Online Offline|
|Objective||Providing free electricity up to 200 units to the citizens of the state|
|Benefits||Up to 200 units of free electricity will be provided to the citizens of the state.|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
ಗೃಹ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ Objectives
The main objective of Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana is to provide the benefit of free electricity up to 200 units to the citizens of the state. the monthly average usage of the consumers will be determined by using the monthly average of 2022-23, how many units will be given free of cost to a household. The benefit of electricity will be provided. In addition, only 10% of the average monthly usage under the Karnataka Gruha Jyothi Scheme will be eligible for additional units by customers.
Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana Dates
Registration is being started from June 18, 2023, under the Karnataka GruhaJyothiYojana 2023 launched by the state government. Free electricity units are provided through this scheme, all the families of the state save 1000 rupees through this, all the families of the state will become self-reliant and empowered by getting the benefits of this scheme. Through this scheme, the burden of electricity expenditure on the citizens of the state is reduced and there is improvement in financial welfare. The important dates covered under this scheme are as follows:-
|Registration Start Date||June 18, 2023|
|GruhaJyotiYojana Date||August 1, 2023|
|Registration last date||July 5, 2023|
Gruha Jyoti Yojana Benefits & Features
- Under the GruhaJyothi Scheme Karnataka started by the Government of Karnataka, the benefit of free electricity up to 200 units will be provided to the citizens of the state.
- State residents must use approximately 200 units or less of electricity per month for this program to qualify.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the citizens of the state, this scheme has been started by the state government mainly to provide free electricity to the citizens of the state.
- Apart from this, those citizens who will get the benefit of this scheme will pay less for their electricity.
- Through this scheme, freedom will be empowered for the eligible beneficiaries, in addition to this, money will be saved for all the citizens of the state.
- The standard of living of the citizens getting the benefit of Karnataka GruhaJyothi Scheme will improve through this scheme.
- Along with this, all the interested citizens of the state can apply under this scheme through both online and offline means.
Eligibility for Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Scheme
- It is mandatory for the citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme to be a native of the state of Karnataka.
- For those citizens of the state who want to get the benefit of this scheme, it is necessary to have a domestic connection.
- There is no requirement on the basis of customer caste as long as they consume up to 200 units per month.
- Apart from this, 200 units and less electricity will be provided free of cost by the citizens of the state through this scheme.
Documents Required to Apply
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number
- Electricity bill etc
Application Procedure for Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana
- All those citizens who want to get the benefit of Gruha Jyoti Yojana 2023, do not need to go to any government office.
- The electricity bill of your house comes, even if the officer makes the bill and only 200 units have been used by you, even then you will be provided with the benefit of this scheme.
- When your electricity bill comes to 200 units then after that your meter reading will be reset to zero by the authorities.
- On the contrary, if a household uses up to 200 units of electricity and has not paid for the electricity, then this process will be done on a monthly basis.
- Also if you use 201 units in a month, in this case you will have to pay the electricity bill for those units; Otherwise, you don’t need it.
Procedure to Apply Online under Gruha Jyoti Yojana 2023
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Sign Up and provide all the details of the information asked, such as your name, address, contact details, and email.
- After this you have to create a username and password, after that, you have to log in to the account and complete the application form with your personal details, address, electricity connection details, and other required information.
- Then scan or upload your required documents like domicile certificate, aadhaar card, mobile number and electricity bill.
- Before submitting the application check all the provided information and uploaded documents to ensure correctness and click on submit option.
- You are now required to submit the application electronically through the website, after submission, you may receive a confirmation message or email. Make a record of any reference number or confirmation details for future reference.
Procedure to Do ಗೃಹ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಯೋಜನೆ Login
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Gruha Jyothi Scheme Karnataka, after that, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of login, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the details of the information asked like- registered username or ID and password.
- After this you have to click on the option of login, by following this process you can login under this scheme.
Karnataka Gruha Jyoti Yojana Application Status Check
- If you want to check the status of your application, then for this you have to log in to the official website.
- After logging in, you will have to enter your registration or enrollment number. After which you will know the status of your application.