Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme:- Online applications are being accepted by the state government of Karnataka for the CM’s 1 lakh Bengaluru Housing Plan. With this program, one lakh multi-story homes would be made available to economically disadvantaged groups in society. As a result, the state government will offer subsidies for either new home construction or home renovation (old). As a result, interested candidates can submit an online application at ashraya.kar.nic.in.
Table of Contents
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme 2023
The program was launched by the Karnataka government in 2000 to give houses to the state’s less fortunate citizens. Also, adopting the state and central housing programs was the correct way to implement the plan in the state. Furthermore, the housing program will support low-cost technologies (construction) in rural areas. As a result, Nirmithikendras will grow stronger, and new ones will be founded.
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme
|Economically Weaker Sections of Karnataka
|Rs. 1 Lakh to the People
|Subsidy for House Construction and Renovation
CM One Lakh Housing Scheme Subsidy Details
The state of Karnataka’s one-lakh housing program provides housing options at discounted prices. Depending on the beneficiary’s caste and category, a subsidy of between Rs. 2.70 lakh and Rs. 3.50 lakh would be given.
Karnataka One Lakh Housing Scheme: Home Loan Availability
Recipients who receive apartments must immediately pay 10% of the entire cost of the residential property at the moment of assignment. They can also apply for a house loan to fund the designated property.
- Here are a few quick steps you may follow to get the finest mortgage deals that fit your needs.
- Browse the web resources of several banks and compare the advantages of the home loan packages they provide.
- Locate the online home loan application form for the lender of your choice and complete it with the necessary information.
- Provide a collection of necessary documents, such as an identification that demonstrates your age, residency, and source of income.
Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme Eligibility Requirements
- The candidate must first have a permanent address in the state of Karnataka.
- Second, under this program, the applicant’s family’s annual income cannot exceed 87,000. Thus, they are a part of Low-Income Groups.
- If you don’t live there on a long-term basis. You must have lived permanently in Bangalore city for the last five years to qualify.
- Most notably, this program will help poor residents of the state of Karnataka.
- Also, this approach is first come, first serve. The first 1 lakh qualified candidates will benefit from the scheme.
- In conclusion, there are advantages if you are already a part of another housing program. You are therefore not qualified for this scheme.
Documents Required to Apply
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate from the revenue department.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Mobile number
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- For Construction workers, the Labour Department Registration number.
- Passport size photo
How to Apply Online for Karnataka CM 1 lakh Housing Scheme
You can easily apply for the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Program by following the very easy procedures listed below.
- Go to the official website of the CM Housing Scheme in Karnataka at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the website’s home page, select the Chief Minister’s Bangalore Housing Program link. There are two linkages available for multistorey flats with 1 and 2 bedrooms. You can make a decision based on your options.
- On the following screen, click the Application Submission option.
- To continue with the application submission procedure, provide information regarding the Assembly Constituency and Area.
- Once finished, enter more location information and press the Proceed button.
- Next, give the other information that is needed to be based on your caste, age, and yearly income.
- Utilize your preferred payment method to make Rs. 100 registration fee payment.
- To finish the application procedure, click the Submit button.
How to Check the Status of an Application
Check your application status for the CM Housing Program in Karnataka by following the steps listed below.
- Go to ashraya.karnataka.gov.in to see the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Scheme’s official website.
- On the home page of the website, select the Beneficiary Status tab.
- On the following page, fill up the blanks with the district name and beneficiary code.
- To monitor the status of your application for the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Program, click the Submit button.
Process to Check Name in Beneficiary List
You can search for your name by entering your name, ration card number, or registered mobile number once the beneficiary list for the CM Housing Plan in Karnataka has appeared on your screen.The beneficiary list is also available for download on the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Program portal to your device. This makes it very simple for you to check the necessary information.
For further details contact on the below-mentioned details:
Phone Number: 080 23118888
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax Number: 080 23143130
For households applying to the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Plan, the minimum yearly income requirement is Rs. 87,000. The annual cannot be greater than this sum.
In Karnataka, 18 years of age is the minimum age requirement for candidates to the One Lakh Housing Program.
Yes. Upon completing the online application form for the Karnataka One Lakh Housing Plan, applicants must pay a registration fee of Rs. 100.