Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Apply Online 2023, Benefits | Karnataka Maitri Yojana Online Registration for Brahmin Brides, Eligibility
The Karnataka state government has introduced two new programs, namely the Arundhati Scheme and the Maitri Yojana 2023, both of which are targeted at Brahmin brides. Under the Arundhati Yojana program, the state government would provide monetary help to the families of Brahmin brides in order to cover the cost of the wedding. Under the Maitri Scheme, the government would offer financial assistance to the bride in the event that she marries a priest (Chakras and Purohits). In this post, we will walk you through the online application procedure for the Arundhati Yojna and the Maitri Scheme and provide you with all of the relevant facts.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2023
In addition to that, the state government of Karnataka has initiated the Arundhati Scheme 2023. with the goal of assisting those who are economically disadvantaged. In accordance with the Karnataka Maitri Scheme, the state government would provide three hundred thousand rupees (Rs. 3,00,000) to the newlywed couple’s household if the groom is a priest (also known as an archak or purohit). As part of this program, the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board would provide a cash contribution of three lakhs of rupees to around 25 households.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
Why Karnataka Maitri Yojana
According to the caste census carried out in 2018, the number of Brahmins living in the state of Karnataka accounted for three percent of the overall population. The primary objective of launching these two programs, which go by the names Arundhati and Maitri, is to improve the economic standing of individuals who come from less privileged homes, particularly priests. Because of the unpredictability of their profession, Brahmin priests have a tough time making a living. They will be able to use the money we offer them toward starting a small company so that they can provide for themselves.
The budget shortfall for the Karnataka state government is expected to come in at Rs 46,072 crore for the whole year. Due to the fact that the state has not received flood relief funding or GST contribution from the federal government, the state is struggling under the weight of overwhelming financial strain. In December of 2020, the Chief Minister predicted a budgetary setback of between 25,000 and 30,000 crore rupees, which may continue till the subsequent budget.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Overview
|Name||Karnataka Arundhati Yojana|
|Arundhati Yojana or Maitri Yojana Financial Amount||25,000|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Schemes|
|Official Website||Coming soon|
Karnataka Maitri Yojana Objectives
Because the Brahmin group is often seen to be a weak one, its members are unable to successfully arrange marriages for their daughters. The State Government of Karnataka has initiated the Karnataka Arundhati plan in light of the aforementioned considerations. In accordance with the plan, the families of the daughters will get additional funds in order to help them in the process of arranging weddings for their children. The financially struggling families of the Brahman will get financial aid via this plan in order to support them financially and enable us to utilize part of that assistance to start up a small company that will cater to their needs.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Benefits
- Karnataka’s Brahmin Development Board has introduced two financial aid programs.
- Brahmin families in need of financial help will get it.
- These initiatives attempt to help Brahmin with daughter weddings.
- Under Arundhati, Brahmins would get Rs. 25000 for daughter weddings.
- These measures will aid the Brahmins’ finances.
- The plan will help 550 state households.
- It will reduce ambiguity in the job of Priest/Purohits/Archaks. Priests may establish their own small company with the scheme’s aid.
Arundhati Scheme Eligibility
- Candidates must be state of Karnataka permanent residents.
- The bride’s family is required to provide a certificate attesting to their economic status.
- The bride must be a member of the Brahmin group and must provide proof of this.
- The bride and groom must be getting married for the first time.
- Both the wedding and the marriage registration certificate must be registered.
- The union must last for at least five years.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Documents
Documents under the scheme are listed below
- Marriage certificate
- Aadhar card or Voter ID for verification
- Brahmin caste certificate
- Address proof
- Mobile number or contact number
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme Applying Procedure
- To begin, you should Visit the Karnataka state Brahmin development board’s official website.
- You will now be presented with the homepage of the website.
- To log in, choose the Sign In option from the homepage menu.
- You will then see the login form appear in front of you.
- In this section, you will be required to provide your login credentials, which include your Email ID, Password.
- After you have completed the required fields, choose the Sign In option.
- You will now see a brand new web page in front of you.
- To submit your application, choose either the Arundhati Scheme or the Maitri Yojana from the drop-down menu.
- You will be presented with the registration form right in front of you.
- Complete the form with all of the information that is requested.
- After you have completed the required fields, use the “Submit” option.
- You may apply for both the scheme and the program via this.