Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik:- The West Bengal administration has introduced a number of initiatives. This provides advantages to West Bengal’s impoverished citizens. We will discuss the Porijayi Shramik online application today. In accordance with the Parijayee Shramik Scheme, issues encountered by workers when employed outside of West Bengal are resolved. Read below to check the detailed information related to Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik.
Table of Contents
Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Registration 2023
The ksp shramik portal or mobile app is intended for labourers who currently work in other Indian states but are permanent residents of West Bengal state. It implies that the beneficiaries of this system will be the labour migrants. This programme was started by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, which is why their administration is able to resolve the problems with migrant labour. The government would help labourers acquire their skills through the Parijayee Shramik Scheme. There is a feature in the mobile app and portal for workers to file grievances and receive financial support in the event of a permanent incapacity or death. The Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Scheme, to put it briefly, will support migrant workers’ empowerment.
Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik Details in Highlights
|Name||Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik|
|Initiated by||Government of West Bengal|
|Introduced by||Mamta Banerjee|
Objective of Shramik Registration
The primary goal of the West Bengal State Government in launching this programme is to offer migrant workers financial support as well as emergency relief.
Features & Benefits of Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
Some of the key features and benefits of the registration are as follows:
- The West Bengal government’s Karma sathi Parijayee Shramik scheme would give financial grants and emergency assistance to migrant workers employed in other states.
- The Mamta Government will offer services for grievances, complaints, accidents, disabilities, and death benefits.
- Under this scheme, migrant labourers would also be able to acquire skills.
- Employees can provide emergency support by using the KSP Shramik smartphone application.
- The state government would give Rs 50,000 for natural deaths and Rs 2 lakh for accidental deaths.
- To receive programme benefits, all migrant workers must download the Parijayee Shramik mobile app.
- They will also assist with grievances related to complaints, death, and permanent disability through the Karma Sathi mobile app.
Steps to Apply for Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik
To apply for Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Karma Sathi Parijayee Shramik i.e., https://karmasathips.wblabour.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the User Login/Registration Button
- A new page will open on the screen
- Enter your mobile number and click on the Generate OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP in the specified space
- After that enter all the required details
- Finally, click on the Register Button to complete the registration process
Steps to Download Parijayi Shramik App
To download Parijayi Shramik App, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, open the Play Store on your Android mobile
- Under the Search Bar, Search for the Parijayi Shramik app
- Now, click on the Install button
- After that, open the app
- Finally, register your mobile number on the app