Odisha KALIA Yojana List 2023 Name & District Wise, also Search New Beneficiary List Of KALIA Yojana and Download kalia.odisha.gov.in New List |
The Farmers of Odisha State who want to search or find their name under KALIA Yojana List 2023 may check the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. under Odisha, the KALIA Yojana government is providing several benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries. Now the desired people may check the Final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website because the government has released it. Through this article, we will share with you the step-by-step procedure to find out the newly updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2023 beneficiary List. So Stay with us and read the complete information carefully.
KALIA Yojana List 2023 – Rs 804 Transferred Into The Accounts Of Beneficiaries
The chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik deposited an amount of Rs 804 crore into the bank account of the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana on 3rd May 2022. Around 40 lakh small and marginal farmers of the state will be benefited from this installment. The Government of Odisha provides financial assistance of Rs 4000 per year under the Kalia scheme. The first installment of Rs 2000 is provided in the Rabi season while the second installment of Rs 2000 is given in the Kharif season. Through this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to small and marginal farmers at the time of farming. So that they do not face any financial difficulty. Click to Check Kalia Yojana New List
Odisha KALIA Yojana List Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
Kalia Yojana Second Installment
Today on Saturday 11th September the Chief Minister of Odisha State Mr. Naveen Patnaik has released Rs 742.58 crore under the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. This KALIA Yojana Payment has been transferred for Rabi Season through Direct Benefits Transfer Method. The amount of 2000 has been transferred to each eligible farmer’s bank account. For the Rabi Season total of 37.12 lakh, farmers have been selected as a beneficiary of the Kalia Yojana.
KALIA Yojana List: Budget Of Rs 5933 Crore Approved For The Implementation Of Scheme
As you all may be aware that the government is implementing the Kalia Yojana for the benefit of farmers. Through this scheme financial assistance is provided to the farmers. On 28th March 2022, the state cabinet approved Rs 5933 crore for the implementation of an income support scheme for 3 years which is from 2021-22 to 2023-24. 51 lakh farmers including 14 lakh landless agriculture labor will be covered under this scheme. This amount has been approved for the successful implementation of this scheme for 3 more years. The income of farmers will be increased with the implementation of this scheme. Since the inception of this Kalia Yojana, the government has disbursed Rs 6000 crore into the bank account of farmers
One Nation One Fertilizer Scheme
Farmers Of Puri District To Receive Benefits Of Kalia Yojana
The chief minister of Odisha has launched Kalia Yojana in order to provide agricultural assistance to small, marginal, and landless farming families. With the help of this financial assistance, the farmers can access various agricultural commodities such as seeds, fertilizers, related pesticides, and Agricultural machinery. This scheme will also reduce the farmer’s debt burden. On 3rd November, the chief minister of Odisha have disburse financial assistance of Rs 33 crore to the farmers of Puri District under Kalia Yojana.
Around 165131 small and marginal farmers have received financial assistance of Rs 2,000 into their bank accounts in order to carry out agricultural activities for Rabi crops. This financial assistance was not provided to the farmers previously in the Puri district because of the Pipli by-election. The Government of Odisha had disbursed Rs 742.58 crore into the bank accounts of 3712914 farmers under Kalia Yojana on 11 September throughout the state.
KALIA Yojana List: First Installment
Tomorrow on the 14th of May the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik will transfer the Financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. The state government of Odisha will transfer this amount on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Krushak Divas, The release of the amount will begin at 5 pm Tomorrow. This financial assistance has been transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Method. If you are an eligible farmer under the KALIA Yojana then you may check your Payment status and other things here.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Asistance 2023
On 12th February, the government of Odisha transferred approx Rs 1272 Crore to the beneficiary of Kalia Yojana. Approximately 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha have gotten the benefits of Kalia Yojana through this Kalia Yojana Installment. Each farmer will get Rs 2000 in their bank account by this February installment. This amount i.e Rs 1272 has been transferred through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) method. Now all the eligible farmers of the state may check their installment details by visiting the official web portal or scrolling down the page to check all beneficiary details because we are also providing all the direct links here.
KALIA Yojana List: Rs 386 Crores Deposited Into The Bank Accounts
Kalia Yojana has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Odisha. Under this scheme along with financial assistance, many other benefits are provided to the farmers of the state. The Government of Odisha has deposited Rs 386 crores into the bank account of 18 lakh landless farmers as covid assistance. All those farmers who are registered under the Kalia scheme will get this financial assistance. The landless farmer will get assistance of Rs 1000 through this scheme. On this occasion, the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus will continue till the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan committee are implemented
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget
When this scheme was introduced the government sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. The state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crores. Under this scheme, the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana List the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both schemes separately. If you have enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. Government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme the government is going to provide the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is that the government is going to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them in purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government is going to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers will also get Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
Expenditure On KALIA Yojana So Far
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation (KALIA) scheme has launched in order to provide financial assistance to small, marginal, and agricultural families. For the implementation of this scheme Rs 6690.86 crores have been spent so far by the Odisha Government. This data has been revealed by agriculture and farmers empowerment Minister Arun Sahoo in the Odisha assembly. With the help of this financial assistance, a total of 104.60 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families have benefited in the last 3 years. In the financial year, 2018-19 and 2019-20, 51.05 lakh small, marginal and landless agriculture families benefited.
For this scheme, the government has spent Rs 2175.66 crores in 2018-19 and Rs 3243.01 crores in the year 2019-20. In the year 2020-21, 53.55 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families benefited from this scheme and for this purpose, the government has spent Rs 1272.19 crores.
KALIA Yojana List: Objective
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agricultural households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility for KALIA Yojana List
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals register with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the beneficiary has expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana List
Assistants Of Cultivation
To purchase seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides and to pay labor or other investments financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family will be provided. This financial scheme will implement from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This financial assistance will be provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Livelihood
For agricultural allied activities like goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units etc financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be provided to each agricultural household that is landless. SC and ST populations of the state will particularly benefit from this scheme.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family will be provided to vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labourers who are in old age, have disabilities/disease, etc so that they can take care of their sustenance
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- The savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will give life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which Rs 165/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at the annual premium of Rs 12/- out of which Rs 6/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha. If the age of beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be borne by the Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Crop loan up to Rs 50,000/- will be made available at 0% interest to vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and agricultural families that are identified by gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken in order to develop and grow the agriculture
KALIA Yojana List: Ineligible Beneficiaries Identified
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation scheme or Kalia Yojana has been launched by the government of Odisha for farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural labourers. Through this scheme, various kinds of monetary benefits are provided to the beneficiaries so that the income of the farmers can be increased. Till now many farmers have availed the benefit of this scheme. Out of these farmers, there are some farmers who are not satisfying the eligibility conditions of the Kalia Yojana but still getting the benefit of this scheme. The government has identified such beneficiaries. Around 1.04 lakh beneficiaries are ineligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This information has shared by the agriculture minister of Odisha Mr. Arun Kumar Sahu in the state assembly on 24th February.
- There are 56,14,707 eligible beneficiaries of this scheme so far. Recently the chief minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik has released the assistance amount under Kalia Yojana for the financial year 2020-21.
KALIA Yojana List: Important Information
- Through Kalia Yojana interest-free crop loans up to Rs, 50000 will provide at 0% interest.
- Other than interest-free crop loan accidental insurance, Life Insurance, and financial assistance has also provided to the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will transfer directly into the bank account of the farmer through the direct benefit transfer method
- Small and marginal farmers, land agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural households, landless agricultural labourer, etc are the beneficiaries of the Kalia Yojana
- Under this scheme of draft list of beneficiaries will publish in three phases at each PACS and GP level
- Generally, the first draft list has published in the month of January followed by the second and third draft list in the month of February and March respectively
- Beneficiaries can register their grievance and get information about the scheme by calling on the helpline number which is 1800 572 1122
- If the farmer wants to get all the information about the scheme then he or she can register for Kalia Barta by giving missed call to 08061174222. After registering all the information about the scheme will send to the registered phone number of the beneficiary through SMS and voice message
- Farmers can also get information about the scheme through WhatsApp. For this purpose, they have to register their phone number through the official website
- There are some special camps also which has organized in order to float information about the scheme among the farmers. These camps are Peetha camps
- The beneficiary list can also check on the official website of Kalia Yojana other than GP and PAC offices
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2023
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/husband’s name, and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Make the Payment Process more secure, effective, and accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will reject.
- If your mobile number has not been seeded, you have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will be complete.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- To track your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Click “track your application” option available in the top right corner
- A new page appears where you need to enter the token number
- Click show option and your application status will display on the screen.
KALIA Yojana List: Refund Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the forms tab
- Now you need to click on the refund application link
- Now a form will open in front of you
- You need to download this form and take a printout of it
- Now you need to fill the form carefully and submit it to the concerned department
KALIA Yojana List: Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login
- Now you need to select your category
- After that, you have to click on the link according to your category
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- After that, you need to click on the login
KALIA Yojana List: Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any queries related to the KALIA Yojana
Note: Applicants may stay in contact with our web portal or official web portal to grab updates in the scheme by the government in the future.