KALIA Yojana List:- The Farmers of Odisha State who want to search or find their name under KALIA Yojana List 2023 may check the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. under Odisha, the KALIA Yojana government is providing several benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries. Now the desired people may check the Final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website because the government has released it. Through this article, we will share with you the step-by-step procedure to find out the newly updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2023 beneficiary List. So Stay with us and read the complete information carefully.
Table of Contents
KALIA Yojana List 2023: Latest Update
On Saturday, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik provided financial support to farmers under the KALIA Yojana in honor of Utkal Dibasa 2023 (Odisha Day). Except for Jharsuguda, farmers from every region in the state have benefited from this support. With their bank accounts, more than 43 lakh farming families have received aid totaling Rs. 877 crores. The farmers of Jharsuguda would receive aid when the by-election is done because the model code of conduct is in effect. The Chief Minister said that the welfare of the farmers is a key component of the state’s development. As a result, we began the new fiscal year by offering KALIA assistance.
Odisha KALIA Yojana List Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers|
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. The government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is that the government is going to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them in purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government is going to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers will also get Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
Objective of List
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agricultural households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility for List
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals register with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the beneficiary has expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
How to Check District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana New Beneficiary List 2023
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/husband’s name, and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Make the Payment Process more secure, effective, and accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will reject.
- If your mobile number has not been seeded, you have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will be complete.
Grievance Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
Grievance Application Status
- To track your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Click “track your application” option available in the top right corner
- A new page appears where you need to enter the token number
- Click show option and your application status will display on the screen.
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any queries related to the KALIA Yojana
Note: Applicants may stay in contact with our web portal or official web portal to grab updates in the scheme by the government in the future.