Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2021 | Online Kalia Yojana List Balasore, Cuttack, Balangir 2021 | Download Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List | Kalia Yojana Odisha Second List | Kalia Yojana New List Odisha 2021 Pdf
The Farmers of Odisha State who want to search or find their name under KALIA Yojana List 2021 may check at the official web portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. under the Odisha KALIA Yojana government is providing a number of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or beneficiaries. Now the desired people may check the Final beneficiary list of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme through the official website because the government has released it. Through this article, we will share with you the step-by-step procedure to find out the new updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2021 beneficiary List. So Stay with us and read the complete information carefully.
Kalia Yojana Second Installment 2021
Today on Saturday 11th September 2021 the Chief Minister of Odisha State Mr. Naveen Patnaik has released Rs 742.58 crore under the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. This KALIA Yojana Payment has been transferred for Rabi Season through Direct Benefits Transfer Method. The amount of 2000 has been transferred to each eligible farmer’s bank account. For the Rabi Season total of 37.12 lakh farmers have been selected as a beneficiary of Kalia Yojana.
ନୂଆଁଖାଇ ଅବସରରେ ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ @Naveen_Odisha ୨୦୨୧-୨୨ ରବି ଫସଲ ଋତୁ ପାଇଁ @KALIAforOdisha ଯୋଜନାର ₹୭୪୨.୫୮ କୋଟି ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପ୍ରଦାନ କରିଛନ୍ତି। ଏହାଦ୍ୱାରା ରାଜ୍ୟର ୩୭ ଲକ୍ଷରୁ ଊର୍ଦ୍ଧ୍ଵ କ୍ଷୁଦ୍ର ଓ ନାମମାତ୍ର ଚାଷୀ ଉପକୃତ ହେବେ। #OdishaCares pic.twitter.com/NrNeybgV3U— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) September 11, 2021
Kalia Yojana First Installment 2021
Tomorrow on 14th May 2021 the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik will transfer the Financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. The state government of Odisha will transfer this amount at the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Krushak Divas, The release of the amount will begin from 5 Pm Tomorrow. This finance assistance has been transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Method. If you are an eligible farmer under the KALIA Yojana then you may check your Payment status and other things here.
ଅକ୍ଷୟ ତୃତୀୟା ତଥା କୃଷକ ଦିବସ ପୂର୍ବରୁ ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ @Naveen_Odisha ଆସନ୍ତାକାଲି ସନ୍ଧ୍ୟା ୫ଟାରେ ରାଜ୍ୟର ଚାଷୀମାନଙ୍କୁ @KALIAforOdisha ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପ୍ରଦାନ କରିବେ। #Odisha #KaliaYojana pic.twitter.com/5diO2gl1My— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) May 13, 2021
Odisha Kalia Yojana Asistance 2021
On 12th February 2021, the government of Odisha has transferred approx Rs 1272 Crore to the beneficiary of Kalia Yojana. Approximately 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha have gotten the benefits of Kalia Yojana through this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installment. Each farmer will get Rs 2000 in their bank account by this February 2021 installment. This amount i.e Rs 1272 has been transferred through the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) method. Now all the eligible farmers of the state may check their installment details by visiting the official web portal or scroll down the page to check all beneficiary details because we are also providing all the direct links here.
ମୁଖ୍ୟମନ୍ତ୍ରୀ ଶ୍ରୀ @Naveen_Odisha ୨୦୨୦-୨୧ ବର୍ଷ ପାଇଁ କାଳିଆ ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପ୍ରଦାନ କାର୍ଯ୍ୟକ୍ରମର ଶୁଭାରମ୍ଭ କରିବାକୁ ଯାଉଛନ୍ତି। ୫୩ଲକ୍ଷରୁ ଉର୍ଦ୍ଧ୍ଵ କ୍ଷୁଦ୍ର, ନାମମାତ୍ର ଏବଂ ଭୂମିହୀନ ଚାଷୀ ପରିବାରଙ୍କ ବ୍ୟାଙ୍କଖାତାକୁ ସିଧାସଳଖ ଏହି ସହାୟତା ରାଶି ପ୍ରଦାନ କରାଯିବାର ବ୍ୟବସ୍ଥା ହୋଇଛି। #Odisha @KALIAforOdisha pic.twitter.com/naYfo9n45d— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) February 12, 2021
Rs 386 Crores Deposited Into The Bank Accounts
Kalia Yojana has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Odisha. Under this scheme along with financial assistance, many other benefits are provided to the farmers of the state. The Government of Odisha has deposited Rs 386 crores into the bank account of 18 lakh landless farmers as covid assistance. All those farmers who are registered under the Kalia scheme will get this financial assistance. The landless farmer will get an assistance of Rs 1000 through this scheme. On this occasion, the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus will continue till the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan committee are implemented
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2021
When this scheme was introduced the government has sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. For the year 2021, the state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore. Under this scheme, the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both schemes separately. If you have enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
Highlights of KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2021
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. Government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme the government is going to provide the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is that the government is going to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them in purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government is going to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers will also get Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
Expenditure On KALIA Yojana So Far
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation (KALIA) scheme has launched in order to provide financial assistance to small, marginal and agricultural families. For the implementation of this scheme Rs 6690.86 crores have been spent so far by the Odisha Government in the financial year 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21. This data has been revealed by agriculture and farmers empowerment Minister Arun Sahoo in the Odisha assembly. With the help of this financial assistance, a total of 104.60 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families have been benefited in the last 3 years. In the financial year, 2018-19 and 2019-20, 51.05 lakh small, marginal and landless agriculture families have benefited.
For this scheme, the government has spent Rs 2175.66 crores in 2018-19 and Rs 3243.01 crores in the year 2019-20. In the year 2020-21, 53.55 lakh small, marginal and landless agricultural families has benefited from this scheme and for this purpose the government has spent Rs 1272.19 crores.
Objective of KALIA Yojana
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agriculture households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility of Kalia Yojana
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the beneficiary is expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
Assistants Of Cultivation
To purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and to pay labour or other investment financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family will be provided. This financial scheme will be implemented from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This financial assistance will be provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Livelihood
For agricultural allied activities like goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units etc financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be provided to each agricultural households that is landless. SC and ST population of the state will be particularly benefited from this scheme.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family will be provided to vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labourers who are in old age, having disabilities/disease etc so that they can take care of their sustenance
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- The savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will give life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which Rs 165/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at the annual premium of Rs 12/- out of which Rs 6/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha. If the age of beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be borne by the Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Crop loan up to Rs 50,000/- will be made available at 0% interest to vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and agricultural families that are identified by gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken in order to develop and grow the agriculture
Kalia Yojana Ineligible Beneficiaries Identified
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation scheme or Kalia Yojana has been launched by the government of Odisha for farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural labourers. Through this scheme, various kinds of monetary benefits are provided to the beneficiaries so that the income of the farmers can be increased. Till now many farmers have availed the benefit of this scheme. Out of these farmers, there are some farmers who are not satisfying the eligibility conditions of the Kalia Yojana but still getting the benefit of this scheme. The government has identified such beneficiaries. Around 1.04 lakh beneficiaries are ineligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This information has been shared by the agriculture minister of Odisha Mr Arun Kumar Sahu in the state assembly on 24th February 2021.
- There are 56,14,707 eligible beneficiaries of this scheme so far. Recently the chief minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik has released the assistance amount under Kalia Yojana for the financial year 2020-21.
Some Important Information Regarding Kalia Yojana
- Through Kalia Yojana interest-free crop loans up to Rs, 50000 will provide at 0% interest.
- Other than interest-free crop loan accidental insurance, Life Insurance and financial assistance has also provided to the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will transfer directly into the bank account of the farmer through the direct benefit transfer method
- Small and marginal farmers, land agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural households, landless agricultural labourer, etc are the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana
- Under this scheme of draft list of beneficiaries will publish in three phases at each PACS and GP level
- Generally, the first draft list is published in the month of January followed by the second and third draft list in the month of February and March respectively
- Beneficiaries can register their grievance and get information about the scheme by calling on the helpline number which is 1800 572 1122
- If the farmer wants to get all the information about the scheme then he or she can register for Kalia barta by giving missed call to 08061174222. After registering all the information about the scheme will be sent to the registered phone number of the beneficiary through SMS and voice message
- Farmers can also get information about the scheme through WhatsApp. For this purpose, they have to register their phone number through the official website
- There are some special camps also which has organized in order to float information about the scheme among the farmers. These camps are Peetha camps
- The beneficiary list can also check on the official website of Kalia Yojana other than GP and PAC offices
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Making the Payment Process more secure, effective, accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- If your mobile number has not seeded, you have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will complete.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- To track your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website
- Home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Click “track your application” option available in the top right corner
- A new page appears where you need to enter the token number
- Click show option and your application status will display on the screen.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the forms tab
- Now you need to click on the refund application link
- Now a form will open in front of you
- You need to download this form and take a printout of it
- Now you need to fill the form carefully and submit it to the concerned department
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login
- Now you need to select your category
- After that, you have to click on the link according to your category
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you need to click on the login
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any query related to the KALIA Yojana
Note: Applicants may stay in contact with our web portal or official web portal to grab the updates in the scheme by the government in the future.