JK EPM Portal:- In today’s article, you will learn about the JK EMP Portal 2023, the hotline, the benefits, and login procedures, among other things. The Jammu and Kashmir government has started a new website called the Employee Performance Monitoring Portal. The official website for the EMP portal is located at epm.jk.gov.in. The website aids in monitoring how well state employees in Jammu and Kashmir do their duties. Every government worker has been told that they need to update their information on this official portal by the seventh of every month, or by August 7, 2022.
Table of Contents
JK EPM Portal 2023
The J&K government has created a new portal called the Employee Performance Monitoring (EMP) Portal. Candidates can gain access to the EMP portal by visiting the official website, epm.jk.gov.in. Employee performance monitoring helps to keep an eye on how well government workers in the state of Jammu and Kashmir do their jobs. They have to submit information on the EMP site by the 7th of each month. The official governing authority will then assess the EMP Portal by March 15th, 2022.
Government workers in J&K can sign up for the EPM portal by going to the website listed above. The administration of Jammu and Kashmir will be in charge of monitoring staff. The government will utilize the EPM portal to assess employee performance and efficiency.
With the help of a website made by the government of Jammu and Kashmir, it is now possible to do regular performance reviews of employees. With the use of the platform, the government will be able to keep track of how well Jammu and Kashmir government employees and officers are performing in their jobs. Also, only people who work for or are officers of the Jammu and Kashmir state governments can use the portal. We intend to make it possible for workers to do their own evaluations while also providing supervisors with a convenient tool that can be used for monitoring employee performance and more efficiently managing human resources. The employees have to sign up for an account and then use the credentials they were given to log in to the portal.
Additionally, the user must obtain the SANDES Mobile application from the Google Play store. Just type in the app name and download it. In addition, the portal allows staff to validate their report status and supervise information. Workers will work more diligently if their performance can be watched online by superiors.
JK EPM Portal Details in Highlights
|Name of Portal||EPM Portal|
|Launched By||Chief Secretary of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Objective||Keep track of Govt workers|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Beneficiary||Government Employees of J&K state only|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
Objectives of Portal
The main reason the JK government is installing the Sandes app is to find out how well employees in different departments across the union region are doing their jobs every month and to measure how well they do their jobs through the EPM portal.
JK EPM Portal Benefits
The benefits of using the portal are listed below:
- Helps Government to track Government Employees and their working status.
- This Portal ensures the smooth running of Employees and their grievances as well.
- The Portal is online and is effective
- Benefits through the evaluation of these Government employees by their respective reporting and controlling officers
Eligibility for Portal
Eligibility to use this portal is:
- Users must be from Jammu and Kashmir state.
- Users must be Government Employees.
In order to register or use the Portal, users must have these with themselves:
- And the mobile number which is in use.
JK EPM Portal Registration Process
- To begin, go to the EPM-JK official website i.e. epm.jk.gov.in
- From the homepage, click on the “Registration/Login” button.
- Now return to the sign-in screen and select “New User.”
- The page for signing up will then appear on the screen.
- Enter the CPISID and press the Get Details button.
- Complete the sign-up procedure now. Select “Send” from the drop-down menu.
- Once you finish registering, your sign-in credentials will be sent to your phone.
How to Login on Portal
- Navigate to the official EPM portal, which is epm.jk.gov.in Login Link.
- Then, on the main page, click the “Login” option.
- Enter your user credentials, including your username, password, and verification code.
- Then, on the right, click the “Sign in” option.
- Locate the “Sandes App” listing under the Google Play Store application that is installed on your mobile device.
- After that, look for the SANDES app, and when you find it, tap “Install.”
- Start the process of installing the software. Launch the application once you have finished configuring it.
- There will be a message that reads “Welcome” that appears. There are now two ways to log in to your account.
- For instance, one may use a telephone number, while the other may use an electronic mail address.
- Please provide your phone number at this time. Please enter the OTP. The one-time password will be sent to your phone.
- Complete the application by providing your full name, gender, and profile photo, in addition to any other information requested.
- You should tell the app where you are and you should sync your contact list.