Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa:- Recently, the West Bengal budget for the New Year was announced by the finance minister of West Bengal state. In the budget, Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme and many new schemes were launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal state that is Mamata Banerjee. In this article today, we will share with our readers the important aspects of the West Bengal budget of 2022. We will share the specification of the scheme which was launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal. We will share the eligibility criteria, application form, features, and benefits of the scheme.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme 2023
Jai Johar scheme has been launched for the betterment of the people of the scheduled tribe residing in the state of West Bengal. We all are aware of the condition of socially backward classes of society. Some of them are financially poor and cannot carry on with their day-to-day life because of less money. Through the implementation of the scheme, all of the residents who are socially backward will gain respect and live happy life in the near future.
Details Of Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
|Name||Jai Johar and Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme|
|Launched by||CM of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||SC and ST categories of people|
Incentives Under Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Scheme
The following incentives will be provided in the scheme which was recently in the budget of West Bengal:-
- In the Jai Johar scheme, 1000 Rupees will be provided as a pension per month to the beneficiaries.
- In the Bandhu prakalpa scheme, 1000 Rupees will be provided as a pension per month to the beneficiaries.
- The state government also proposed to waive the Agricultural Income Tax to the tea gardens for the next two financial years
- Free electricity for consumers with quarterly consumption of up to 75 units.
The eligibility criteria of the schemes is given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State.
- In the Jai Johar scheme, the applicant must belong to the schedule tribe category.
- In Bandhu prakalpa scheme, the applicant must belong to the scheduled caste category.
- The applicant must be of 60 years of age.
Jai Johar Bandhu Prakalpa Application Process
As the schemes are recently launched schemes so, the application process is not yet enclosed by the concerned authorities of the West Bengal government. As soon as the detailed notification is out, we will inform everything through this website.