Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status, Online Procedure to Apply Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme and Check Eligibility, Benefits, Silent Features & Registration | Scholarships are of great importance to all of the students who are not able to pay their fees because of the financial burden on their families. Moreover, families in India are very poor to even eat properly so, the government always comes up with different scholarship schemes to help all the students who want to study and gain higher education. In this article today we will talk about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme which was launched by the YSR government of Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, we will share all the details about the scholarship scheme such as the application form, eligibility criteria, documents required, etc.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
The scholarship scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government, mainly the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh that is Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the implementation of this scheme, financial funds will be provided to all of the students who are willing to study and gain higher education but they are unable to pay their fees because of the financial burden of their families. Many of the students in Andhra Pradesh state are of great academic scores but are unable to pay their fees because they don’t have enough money to even eat properly. So, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme to help all those students.
CM Released 698.68 Crores Under Vidya Deevena Scheme On 19 March 2023
For the quarter of October to December 2022, 9.86 lakh students enrolled in ITI, Polytechnic, Degree, Engineering, Medicine, and other professional courses received a total fee reimbursement of Rs. 698.68 crores from Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena program on Sunday, 19 March 2023. The money was deposited straight into the bank accounts of the mothers of the students at a gathering in the nearby city of Tiruvuru.
Education alone could help reduce poverty, and because of the initiative, the average percentage of school dropouts in the state has decreased to 6.62 percent. Also, the number of campus positions grew from 37,000 in 2018–19 to 85,000 in 2021–22. Calling 1092 will resolve any problems with colleges because Jagananna Vidya Deevena programme was solely intended to help the impoverished.
Rs. 694 cr to be Transferred under Jagananna Vidya Deevena on 11th August
At a program that will take place on Thursday in Bapatla, which is August 11, 2022, CM Jagan Mohan Reddy will make a deposit of Rs 694 crore into the bank accounts of 11.02 lakh mothers of students as part of the April-June 2022 quarter total fee reimbursement under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena program.
In order to improve the level of supervision and monitoring that parents provide for their children’s educational pursuits, the state government modified the terms of the tuition reimbursement program so that it would be provided as a Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the moms. In the past, the government of the state used to provide the whole amount required for tuition reimbursement straight to the institutions, the majority of which were private.
Rs 11,715 Crores Total Deposited Under Jaganna Vidya Deevana and Jagananna Vasathi Deevana
The state has deposited Rs 11,715 crore under Jaganna Vidya Deevana and Jagananna Vasathi Deevana , including Rs 1,778 crore in receivables from the previous administration. Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevana, the state provides boarding and lodging support of Rs 20,000 to degree, engineering, and medical students, Rs 15,000 to polytechnic students, and Rs 10,000 to ITI students.
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deevana programme, 2,17,238 students from the Scheduled Castes, 45,450 students from the Scheduled Tribes, 5,30,995 children from the Backward Class, 1,02,707 students from the Kapu community, and 70,964 students from minority communities are receiving benefits.
Fee Reimbursement Under Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme
On 16 March 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme funds and deposited it directly into the bank account of the mothers of the student. An amount of Rs 709 crore has been transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. This transfer has been done virtually from the CM camp office. Through this scheme, the government offers full fee reimbursement. On this occasion, CM highlighted the fact that education is the only asset one can give to children, and due to this reason the government has started this scheme. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is providing 709 crores to about 10.82 lakh students for the October-December quarter. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has also proposed 27706 crores for school education for the financial year 2022-23. This fund is 12.52 percent more than last year’s allocation.
Second Instalment Of Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme Released
On 29 July, the government of Andhra Pradesh released the second installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deewana scheme. Under the second installment, the amount of Rs.693.81 crores have been directly transferred into the account of the mothers of 10.97 lakh students who are currently pursuing higher education. On this occasion, the Chief Minister said that the government of Andhra Pradesh has spent Rs.5573 crores since 2019 for the fee reimbursement. This scheme has been launched in order to promote education which will help future generations to eradicate poverty. By the implementation of this scheme, education will be easily accessed by all which will create employment opportunities.
- The Chief Minister has also highlighted the fact that according to the 2011 census Andhra Pradesh has 33% illiteracy. He has also drawn conclusions with the BRICS nations on student enrolment for higher education and has said that Brazil, Russia, and China are ahead of India.
- On this occasion, the Chief Minister has also said that the state government is continuously working towards improving the literacy rate in the state and implementing schemes like Jagananna Amma Vodi, Goru Mudha, and Vidya Kanuka, Vasati Deewana so that education can be provided to all the students. Till now the government has spent Rs.26,677 crore on the education sector.
96403 Students Of Visakhapatnam District Benefited
Under the Jagananna Vidya Deewana scheme, 96,403 students of the Visakhapatnam district are getting benefits. This information has been provided by district collector A.Mallikarjuna. Under the second installment of this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh has deposited Rs. 59.96 crores into the bank accounts of mothers of 96,403 students of the Visakhapatnam district. The Chief Minister conducted a video conference from Tadepalli. The district collector of Visakhapatnam has taken part in the video conference with the chief minister.
- After this program, the collector has highlighted the fact that the state government will bear the cost of education of every poor student so that Every poor student can get the opportunity to get higher education.
- Nearly 11 lakh students from throughout Andhra Pradesh are being benefited from this scheme. On this occasion, he have also handed over the cheques to the mothers of several students along with the mayor G.Hari Venkata Kumari
First Installment Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Today on Monday 19th April Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has released the first installment under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Under the first installment, the state government has released Rs 671.45 crore rupees. This amount will directly transfer to the beneficiaries mother’s bank account. under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme total 10. 88 lakh beneficiary has been selected by the government of Andhra Pradesh. under this scheme, the government has promised to provide total fee reimbursement of each beneficiary. The Financial assistance will be given in total 4 installments. out of these 4 installments first has been credited in the beneficiary account of 19th April and the other will be transferred in the month of July, December and February respectively.
Details Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena
|Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of the state|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status 2023
If you want to check the First installment amount of the AP Vidya Deevena scheme then you have to visit your related bank branch which accounts you have attached with the Vidya Deevena Application form at the time of filling out the application form because the State government has transferred financial aids to each beneficiary bank account. There are no payment details or status has been released on JVD Website till now.
Implementation Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme implementation will begin now after the announcement made by the Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April. Under this scheme, full fee reimbursement benefits will give to about 14 Lakhs students of the state. He sanctioned Rs. 4000 crores along with the previous due amount of Rs. 1880 crores for this scheme. He also said education and health is our priority. The amount will be directly forwarded to the bank accounts of the applicant’s mother.
Objective of the Scheme
- Providing help to financially weak students who want to study but are unable to do so because of a lack of finance.
- Promote Higher education in the state and encourage the youngsters to further education
List Of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme so that all of the students from all of the fields are included in the scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
Incentives In The Scheme
As mentioned above, many incentives are provided to all of the beneficiaries who enrolled themselves in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state. The complete list of incentives that will you provide to all of the beneficiaries is given below:-
- Tuition fee plus hostel fee for the students who are pursuing the following courses-
- Engineering etc.
- The students will give Rs 20,000/- per year.
- Students studying in Welfare hostels will be exempt from mess charges.
- Money incentives are as follows-
- Rs 15,000 for Polytechnic students
- Rupee 10,000 for ITI Students
- Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme and the one benefit that has grabbed all of the attention of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state is the free-of-cost education that will be provided to all of the beneficiaries who pass the eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below. Also, tuition fees, mess charges, and hostel charges will be exempted from all of the students who excel in their studies as per the reports of their academics which will be provided by their hostels or by their college itself. Also, monetary incentives will be provided every year to all of the beneficiaries.
If you want to enroll yourself under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme then you can follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing of a pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers have exempt from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible-
- The students must enroll in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated with State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
The following documents require if you are applying for the scheme in the Andhra Pradesh region:-
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Guidelines
On 23rd March Chief Secretary Satish Chandra, Higher Education Department Andhra Pradesh issued the Guidelines for the implementation of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena. Following are the guidelines issued by the department:
- Fee in the colleges will be collected on the basis of the notification released by the State Higher Education Regulatory and Monitoring Commission on the fee.
- No other fee should be collected from the students other than decided by the government.
- Now attendance of students, teaching, and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhaar-linked Biometric Attendance.
- Fee reimbursement is not applicable if the student’s attendance is less than 75%.
- This scheme is not applicable to deemed and private varsities.
- The scheme is not applicable to students studying through distance learning and correspondence courses
- This scheme is not applicable to the student belonging to management and NRI quotas.
Due to the coronavirus, all the institutions and colleges are closed till 31st March. In such a lockdown situation all over the country, the state government has decided that those students who get lunch in the school will get it delivered to their homes. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh also issued an order to the district education officials and concerned departments for arranging rice, eggs, and peanut ‘chikkis” to be distributed among the students. Village Volunteers will distribute these food items among the children at their homes directly.
Process To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
To apply for the scholarship scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam Portal.
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the downloads option
- Now you have to click on JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Now the application form will be on your computer screen
- You have to download this application form and take a printout of it
- After that, you have to fill all the required information in this form like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation etc
- Now you have to attach all the important documents
- After that, you have to submit this application form in the concerned department
- By following this procedure you can apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevene Scheme.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries that are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, then you can follow the following steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click on Official Website
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following
Know Your Secretariat
- First of all go to the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on Know Your Secretariat
- Now a new page will appear before you where you have to click on your district
- Now you have to select your Mandal
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page, you can view information related to the Secretariat.
Procedure To Do Secretariat Staff Mapping
- Go to the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- Now click on Secretariat staff mapping option.
- After that, you have to select your district
- Now you have to select your Mandal
- As soon as you select your Mandal required information will appear on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the login
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page, you have to enter your username, password and captcha code
- After that, you are required to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the concerned department by writing an email to [email protected]