Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena, or AP VVD Scheme, is for the welfare of children and was started by the respected chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jaganmohan Reddy so that children could get a good education. The Child Support Scheme gives basic financial help to poor families so that their children can go to good schools and start their careers there. The name of this plan is Navaratnalu. Today’s article will explain what this scheme is, why it was started, and what its benefits are. We will also show you how to apply for this program step by step.
Table of Contents
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena 2023
The AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 is a scholarship program for students who want to study abroad or out of the country. The government of Andhra Pradesh has released updated requirements for the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena, also known as the AP Overseas Study Scholarship 2023, which would allow more students to make use of the scholarship. Students who meet the requirements and get admission to one of the world’s top 200 colleges will be eligible for financial support. This scheme can be summarized in the following points below:
- This scholarship is a dream come true for students who seek higher education, particularly abroad, but due to financial difficulties, they can’t fulfill their ambitions. The Andhra Pradesh State government comes to the rescue in such troublesome situations.
- Students that fall into certain groups that fall below the poverty threshold, such as backward class, OEC, OC, and Kapu Community, are eligible to receive financial assistance via this program.
- The government has a proposal to provide financial help in the form of tuition costs for universities that operate up to the top 100 schools, and in exchange, the government would get fifty percent of the student fees paid by those students.
- However, the fees will not be provided all at once; rather, they will be provided in a timely manner via a total of four installments, and the corresponding financial instruments will be sent immediately into the beneficiary student’s account when the immigration card is issued.
- In order to be eligible for this program, the recipient or applicant must come from a low-income background. This program is for the poor.
- The alerts are to be sent no more often than twice each year.
- Once the government has sent the installment money to the selected recipient students, those students will be able to verify the data surrounding this program on their account on the official site to determine whether or not their installment has been received. They are required to log in to the videshi Vidya deevena and check the progress of the payment. On the same website, they are also able to view a list of those who would benefit from the donation.
- In the next part of the plan, under “eligibility,” we will talk about the various eligibility requirements that are in place.
- The students will get their first payment when they show their immigration cards. The second payment would be made after showing the results for the first semester or term. The third payment would be made after showing the results for the second semester, and the final payment would be made after completing the fourth and final semester and putting the mark sheet on the online portal.
27th July Update:- Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy releases ₹45.53 crore financial assistance
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the release of ₹45.53 crore under Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena. About 357 students who have got admission to the top 50 universities abroad will be benefited from this scheme. The amount will be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries’ mother. About 1.25 crore will be distributed to SC, ST, BC, and minority students under this scheme and about 1 crore will be distributed to EBC students. One has to pay about ₹1.32 crore for pursuing MBA at Booth school of Business, Chicago University; 1.02 crore for an MS course at the University of Manchester;1.16 crore for an MBA at Tepper school of Business, Carnegie Mellon University;1.13 crore for MBA in London business school and 1.11 crore for MS in Columbia University.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Courses Offered
Under the scheme courses offered are
- MCA, And Other Degree/ PG Course
Details of Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena, or AP VVD Scheme|
|Launched By||The State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Year||11 July 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Eligible students from Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Help the poor students go abroad to study abroad.|
|Benefits||50 lakhs to the bank accounts of the students|
|Notification Release||September/ December and January/ May|
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Objectives
The main aim of this program, which was started by the state government for the benefit of state students, is to help students from low-income families go to international universities outside of the country to further their careers.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Benefits
- The scheme offers financial aid to students who want to pursue their education in a foreign country.
- The top 200 universities in any of the nations mentioned are eligible to participate in this program.
- The amount, or payments, that are provided to the benefit of students under the program will be digitally deposited into their bank accounts in installments.
- The state government has committed to covering the full cost of tuition at all of the top 100 institutions.
- The process for getting a visa can also be used by the student who wants to go. Under this, the government will offer the cheapest one-way ticket with a valid visa and information on how to get in.
- As part of the program, the government would pay half of the tuition at colleges ranked 101 to 200. This amount, which is equal to around 50 lakh per student and will be distributed over the course of four payments, will be covered.
- Within one year after receiving notice of their selection, the successful applicant is required to enroll at the relevant university.
- When the allotted amount of time has passed, the award will immediately be revoked and the process will be completed.
- Under the terms of the scheme, participants are not permitted to make a request for an extension of the time limit within which they must claim their prize.
- The applicant is free to switch either the subject matter or the university that they are attending for their research or studies.
- Permission will be granted on an individual basis and subject to the final say of the State Level Selection Committee.
- The applicant is the one who is going to be responsible for obtaining the necessary visa for the nation that is home to the institution to which they have been accepted.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the first year of their eligible foreign institute and course or who are going to enroll in the second year of their eligible foreign institute and course may apply with a letter of enrolment from their studying institute that states their status as a student and year of study in the said institute.
- The application has to be perfect in every way and should be supported by all of the required documentation. In the event that the applications are found to be lacking in any way, they will be rejected.
- The eligibility needed are as follows: the applicant for the student applying for the scheme must be from a poor income background such as SC, ST, or Kapu Community.
- The family’s income must be less than 8 lakh rupees. If it is more than the applicant is not eligible for the scheme.
- The age limit must be below 36 years.
- The applicant must be a permanent state resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The government said that to be eligible, students had to get at least 60% in their degree, postgraduate degree, or intermediate grade.
- At the time of admission, the candidate should hold his/her Intermediate certificate/relevant Graduate Degree for MBBS programs or Graduate/PG certificate for PG/Ph.D. courses.
- Post-graduate courses may be broken down into two categories: those that last one year and those that last one and a half years both must
- This plan can only be used once in a person’s lifetime.
- Participation in programs offered by accredited educational institutions in Australia, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, The Netherlands, France, Russia, the U.S.A, the Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China (Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China only for medical programs) will be taken into consideration for this program.
Basic documents needed for the schema:
Certificates related to the courses in which you have already enrolled, such as MBBS and Ph.D., etc., Date of birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, passport, mobile number, email ID, and passport size photograph, Nontaxpayer declaration, Parents’ Income Certificate, a caste certificate such as SC, ST, or BPL, or EWS. Residence Proof, Aadhar Card, Admission Fee Receipt.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Apply Online
- First, you have to visit the official website.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage under the Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena heading, click on the Registration option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your login details if you are already registered on the portal.
- If you are not already registered, then click on the new registration option.
- Enter the details in the application form and get yourself registered.
- After that, login successfully with your details.
- Fill out the application form and click on the submit option.
Offline Application Process
The application process for this program is easy, but you must meet all of the eligibility requirements and follow the steps below:
- On the homepage, there is a link that says “Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Form Download” You have to find it and click on it.
- When you do that, more options will show up, and you have to click on “JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma” from those.
- Then a form for you to fill out will be shown to you.
- The only way to get a copy of this form is to download it and print it out.
- After you make a copy, you have to fill in all the information asked for, such as your family’s name, address, and bank account number.
- And we have to attach all the necessary paperwork to the application form.
- After you’ve attached something, you have to go to the right department and hand it in.
Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena Status
- To find out what’s going on, you have to go to the official website.
- On the home page, you’ll find a link that says “payment status.”
- On the Status page, you have to put in the year and the bill number.
- Then you have to fill in the details of your bill and click the “Submit” button.
- Then you need to click on “Check scheme installment payment status,” which will bring up a new page where you can check the status.