Jagananna Chedodu Scheme:- The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with an incentive scheme for all of the small-scale businessmen in the Andhra Pradesh state. So today under this article, we will share about the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. In this article, we will share the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and also all of the other features, benefits, and details about the Jagananna Chedodu Scheme for the year 2023.
Table of Contents
YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
The scheme has been launched for small businessmen in the Andhra Pradesh state. The small businessman will include all of the Tailors, laundrymen, and hairdressers or barbers of the Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided to all of the small businesses on the work of laundrymen, hairdressers, and tailors. The Rs. 10,000 incentive will be provided on yearly basis and will also boost the economy of the Andhra Pradesh state.
19th Oct Update:- Cm Jagan distributed 325.02 crores to the beneficiaries
On Thursday, the State government has distributed 325.02 crore to the Jagananna Chedodu scheme’s beneficiaries as financial aid. In the entire State, 3,25,020 qualified Rajakas, Nayee Brahmins, and tailors stand to benefit. The total help disbursed under the scheme over the past four years is now $1,252.51 crores with the addition of Thursday’s payment. In a programme held in Yemmiganur in the Kurnool district, Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy officially distributed the aid. A total of 180.66 crore are given to 1,80,656 tailors as part of this round of the initiative, while 1,04,551 Rajakas has received 104.55 crore and 39,813 Nayee Brahmins received 39.81 crore.
Incentive under Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Nayi Brahmins, Laundrymen and Tailors will get financial assistance of Rs. 10000/- per year directly transferred into their bank account. Applicants can check their accounts to know about the money transfer.
Details Of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
|Name||Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Traditional hair dresses, laundrymen and tailors|
Benefits Of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
There are many benefits of the scheme, one is the availability of funds for the people who carry on small businesses and also for the people whose income is very small. Incentives will be provided to the three categories which are included under the scheme is Tailors, laundrymen, and hairdressers. The incentive will then be used by the beneficiaries to carry on the everyday procedures or to send their children to school as many of them are not able to afford the education of the children.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must be eligible to apply for the scheme by the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- An applicant must be a tailor, hairdresser or laundrymen.
- The applicant must have registered with the social authorities of their profession.
Documents Required to Apply
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme:-
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- A voter ID card for identification purposes
- Domical certificate
- Educational certificate
- Registration certificate of the profession.
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Application Procedure
To get the benefits of this scheme applicants have to apply for it by online or offline method by following the further mentioned steps. Yet the authorities have not specified any application procedure. Common steps which are basically you have to follow to apply are:
- Open the official website of the scheme
- From home page select apply online or Download link
- Or get the application form from village or ward secretariats
- Fill the application form and upload/ attach the necessary documents
- Submit the application after review the details
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary List
Applicants who want to know whether their name is on the beneficiary list or not they can go to the village or ward secretariats to check the list. You can check the information about your village or ward secretariats by following the further-mentioned steps:
- Open the official website of Navasakam
- On the home page, you will find the “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in the menu bar
- A list appears from where you need to choose your district name
- Hit the link given in the column (urban or rural) in front of your district name as per your locality
- Hit the Mandal name from the list appear further and choose the link, given opposite to your Mandal name
- Note down your secretariat code appear on the screen