IRCTC Special Trains:- The Railway Commission of India has started normal passenger trains for the poor people of the country who are not able to go back to their houses because of the lockdown situation due to the Coronavirus. In this article, we will share with you all the important is specifications of IRCTC Special Trains which will be running from 12th May to help all of the people who need to go back to their houses. In this article, we have shared the full list of trains route and the scheduled procedure of the train. We will also share with you the date on which the online booking will start.
Table of Contents
IRCTC Special Trains 2023
We all know that the country is facing a lot of problems because of the lockdown but mainly the problem is for the people who are not able to go to their houses mainly because the passenger trains were called off a few days back amidst the lockdown situation in the country but now the railway administration have launched the trains once again so that the people can go back to their houses without any fear and without any anxiety. The trains will be running from Delhi till now but further, the trains will be inaugurated for the people.
Details Of IRCTC Special Trains
|Name||IRCTC Special Trains|
|Beneficiaries||People who are stuck outside of their houses|
|Objective||Providing travel facilities for people|
Important Dates for IRCTC Special Trains
The online booking system at the official website of IRCTC will commence on May 11th at 4:00 p.m. You all can visit the official website and book your tickets.
#IndiaFightsCorona: #IndianRailways plans to gradually restart passenger train operations from 12th May, 2020, initially with 15 pairs of trains (30 return journeys).— #IndiaFightsCorona (@COVIDNewsByMIB) May 10, 2020
Details: https://t.co/ryT8geU3tr#StayHome #StaySafe pic.twitter.com/jFY0Tjz8kv
IRCTC Special Trains Route List
The trains will run on the following routes:-
- New Delhi – Dibrugarh
- New Delhi – Agartala
- New Delhi – Howrah
- New Delhi – Patna
- New Delhi – Bilaspur
- New Delhi – Ranchi
- New Delhi – Bhubaneswar
- New Delhi – Secunderabad
- New Delhi – Bengaluru
- New Delhi – Chennai
- New Delhi – Thiruvananthapuram
- New Delhi – Madgaon
- New Delhi – Mumbai Central
- New Delhi – Ahmedabad
- New Delhi – Jammu Tawi
IRCTC Special Trains Fare
The traveller trains will have just AC mentors and will have restricted stoppage. The admissions of these trains will be that of Rajdhani trains, which implies all these will be all cooled prepares and will be accessible on premium passages. Progressively “unique” trains will be operational dependent on the accessibility of mentors. Subtleties, including train plan, will be given independently at the appointed time.
IRCTC Special Trains Rules And Regulations
Following rules and regulations must be followed by the passengers on the train:-
- It is compulsory for all travelers on these 15 sets of extraordinary administration trains to wear face spread/veil and will be ordered to experience screening at the hour of flight.
- Just healthy travellers will be permitted to go on the trains.
- No concession will be permitted to travelers on the unique trains.
- No arrangement of tatkal and premium tatkal settlement.
- No Current booking will be permitted.
- Concessional tickets and tickets against free complimentary passes which are not reimbursable will not be allowable in this train.
- Just point-to-point booking will be permitted. No bunch/BPT appointments/mass appointments and so forth will be allowed.
- Online crossing out will be allowed up to 24hrs before booked takeoff of the train. Crossing out the charge will be half of the toll.
- No providing food charges to be remembered for the toll.
- Arrangements for prepaid supper booking and e-cooking will be impaired, anyway, IRCTC will make arrangements for ‘dry prepared to eat’ dinners and bundled drinking water on installment ready.
- Every other term and condition will stay the same as the material for the classification of the train except if indicated previously.
IRCTC Special Trains Online Booking
The ticket booking application will be undertaken as the official website of IRCTC and the official app of the Indian railway government. To book your tickets you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of IRCTC given here
- On the official website, you will see a list of a certain number of trains that will be running in the country on 12th May
- You will have to select your desired train route
- You will have to enter your personal details
- Pay your train fees
- Finally, an acknowledgment slip will be given to you
- You have to take a printout of the acknowledgment slip for future use
- Further, details about the train will be sent to you on your registered mobile number.