PAN Card is an important document for the citizens of India because the PAN card is used for identification purposes. Today we will share a step-by-step procedure through which all of the Indian citizens will be able to apply for an instant e-pan card. In this article, we will share important aspects of the Instant E PAN Card which has been launched by the authorities of the Government of India. In this article, we will share the fee and also the documents which are required to apply for a PAN card.
Instant E- PAN Card
Pan Card is an important document that has been launched by the government of India so that each and every person can prove their identity without carrying a wide list of documents. The pan card is also used in availing services of the schemes which are launched by the concerned authorities of the government thus the PAN card is the most important document for the Indian citizens. Recently, a new initiative is launched by the concerned authorities which is known as the e-PAN card.
Benefits Of E-Pan Card
There are many benefits of the E PAN card which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the government recently. Through the implementation of this e PAN card, many people will be able to download the PAN card while sitting at their homes. The main advantage of the e-PAN card is the availability of the PAN card on our computer screens. We will no longer have to visit the government office to carry on the procedure to print our PAN card.
The last date to link the Aadhaar Card with your PAN Card is 31st March 2020. Make sure to link your Aadhar card with the Pan card before the last date so that your Pan card will remain active. If you fail to link your Aadhaar Card with your pan card then your pan card will be made ineligible by the authorities.
All of the residents of India must follow the eligibility criteria given below to apply for instant e PAN card:-
- The applicants who already have a PAN card cannot apply for e PAN card services.
- The PAN card facility is only available for the residents of India
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The e-Pan card is not applicable for HUF, Firms, Trusts, and Companies.
- The applicant must have a working mobile number.
- The applicant must have a working Aadhar card number.
The following documents are required while applying for the E PAN card:-
- Aadhar card
- Residence address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Email ID
Application Procedure Of Instant E Pan Card
To apply for the e-PAN card, you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- At the homepage, click on ‘Quick Links’ section
- Then click on the e-Pan card services option.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click at the “Apply Instant e-PAN” button
- The guidelines will appear on your screen.
- Read the guidelines
- To link Aadhar, click on next
- The instant e-PAN Aadhaar e-KYC Online Application Form will appear.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload Signature in a coloured with 200 DPI Resolution, JPEG Format, Max. size 10 kb and Dimension – 2*4.5 cm.
- Upload other documents.
- After completing the process of linking your Aadhar Card, fill-up the form of instant PAN card.
- After the successful filing of the e-PAN Application Form, a 15 digit acknowledgement number will be generated.
- The number will be sent to the mobile number/e-mail ID registered in the application form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Downloading e-Pan Card
To download the E PAN card you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Direct link given here
- After clicking on this link, you will land on the web page.
- On that webpage, you have to enter your acknowledgement number which will be sent to you after you fill in your pan card application.
- Enter the captcha code below the acknowledgement number.
- Click on submit