Instant E Pan Card Apply Online | Instant E Pan Card Application Form | Instant E- PAN Card Fees & Documents
PAN Card is an important document for the citizens of India because the PAN card is used for identification purposes. Today we will share a step-by-step procedure through which all Indian citizens will be able to apply for an instant e-pan card. In this article, we will share important aspects of the Instant E PAN Card which has been launched by the authorities of the Government of India. In this article, we will share the fee and also the documents which are required to apply for a PAN card.
Instant E- PAN Card
Pan Card is an important document that has been launched by the government of India so that each and every person can prove their identity without carrying a wide list of documents. The pan card is also used in availing services of the schemes which are launched by the concerned authorities of the government thus the PAN Card is the most important document for Indian citizens. Recently, a new initiative is launched by the concerned authorities which is known as the e-PAN card.
Introduction Of E-PAN
A new facility has been introduced in the budget 2020 by finance minister Nirmala sitharaman where citizens can get an instant permanent Account Number through their Aadhaar number without submitting any application form. This facility has been introduced in order to ease the pan allotment process for the citizens of India. E-Pan can be obtained free of cost in just 10 minutes in soft copy format. This instant e-Pan is equivalent to the PAN card you get after filling the detailed application form. A PAN card is a very important document that is required for paying income tax, filing income tax returns, opening a Bank account or Demat account, applying for a debit or credit card etc. This e-pan can be used in the same way as the traditional PAN card.
Linkage Of E-Pan With Aadhar Card
The instant PAN card will be issued in PDF format. The PDF file contains a QR code which will include demographic details such as the applicant’s name, date of birth and photograph. A 15-digit acknowledgement number can be used in order to download e-Pan from the Income tax e-filing portal. The soft copy of the e-pan can also be sent to the registered email address. If you apply for E-pan on NSDL or UTITSL website then you have to pay fees for the same. On the other hand, if you apply for E-pan on the Income tax e-filing portal you don’t have to pay any fees. Applying for a PAN card through this method will automatically Link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card
Objective Of Instant E Pan Card
Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday officially propelled the office for the moment distribution of PAN through Aadhaar-based e-KYC. The Income Tax office took to Twitter and said the way toward applying for the moment PAN is straightforward. This service is presently accessible for those PAN candidates who have a substantial Aadhaar number and have a versatile number enlisted with Aadhaar. The designation procedure is paperless and an electronic PAN (e-PAN) is given to the candidates liberated from cost.
Link Aadhaar with Voter ID Online
Implementation Of Instant E Pan Card
The individuals who need to apply for moment e-PAN are required to enter essential subtleties. Candidates should confirm their subtleties utilizing a one-time secret phrase (OTP) on their enrolled cell phone number. Candidates need to guarantee that their Aadhaar subtleties are right as the application may get dismissed if there should arise an occurrence of information crisscross. On fruitful confirmation of Aadhar subtleties, the candidate will be given a carefully marked e-PAN alongside a QR code. This QR code will convey segment information along with a photograph of the candidate.
Benefits Of Instant E Pan Card
There are many benefits of the E PAN Card which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the government recently. Through the implementation of this e PAN card, many people will be able to download the PAN card while sitting at their homes. The main advantage of the e-PAN card is the availability of the PAN card on our computer screens. We will no longer have to visit the government office to carry on the procedure to print our PAN card.
Instant E Pan Card Eligibility Criteria
All of the residents of India must follow the eligibility criteria given below to apply for an instant e PAN card:-
- Applicants who already have a PAN card cannot apply for e PAN card services.
- The PAN card facility is only available for the residents of India
- The applicant must be 18 years of age.
- The e-Pan card is not applicable for HUF, Firms, Trusts, and Companies.
- The applicant must have a working mobile number.
- The applicant must have a working Aadhar card number.
Requirements Of Instant E Pan Card
- Applicant must have a valid Aadhar card that has never been linked with another PAN before
- The Aadhar card of the applicant must be linked with the registered mobile number
- Applicants are not required to submit or upload any KYC documents
- The applicant must not possess more than one pan
The following documents are required while applying for the E PAN card:-
- Aadhar card
- Residence address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Email ID
Scope Of Instant E Pan Card
This flexible e-PAN activity is a piece of more remarkable digitization of personal expense administrations. This procedure will empower individuals to get a PAN Card through online mode without making unnecessary visits to the workplace. The moment e-PAN administration will be propelled across the country very soon because the fruitful pilot test gave in excess of 62,000 e-PANs more than 8 days. The office would likewise help those with a current PAN get a copy very quickly.
Application Procedure Of Instant E Pan Card
To apply for the e-PAN card, you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- At the homepage, click on the ‘Quick Links’ section
- Then click on the e-Pan card services option.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click at the “Apply Instant e-PAN” button Or E Pan Online
- The guidelines will appear on your screen.
- Read the guidelines
- To link Aadhar, click on next
- The instant e-PAN Aadhaar e-KYC Online Application Form will appear.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Upload Signature in a coloured with 200 DPI Resolution, JPEG Format, Max. size 10 kb and Dimension – 2*4.5 cm.
- Upload other documents.
- After completing the process of linking your Aadhar Card, fill-up the form of instant PAN card.
- After the successful filing of the e-PAN Application Form, a 15 digit acknowledgement number will be generated.
- The number will be sent to the mobile number/e-mail ID registered in the application form.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Downloading Instant E Pan Card Or Application Status
To download the E PAN card you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the Official Direct link given here
- After clicking on this link, you will land on the web page.
- On that webpage, you have to enter your acknowledgement number which will be sent to you after you fill in your pan card application.
- Enter the captcha code below the acknowledgement number.
- Click on submit
Procedure To Apply For Instant Pan Through Aadhar
- First of all, go to the official website for e filing
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on instant e-pan under quick links section
- Now you have to click on get new e pan
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number
- After that you have to tick on the declaration and click on continue
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Now you have to click on validate Aadhar OTP
- After that you have to click on continue
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to tick on the checkbox and accept the terms and conditions
- Now you have to click on continue button
- After that you have to enter the OTP and click on continue
- Now you have to validate your email id by clicking one validate email id
- After that you have to select the check box and click on continue button
- You will receive an acknowledgement number once you have submitted your Aadhaar details for validation
- You can view the pan allotment status by entering your Aadhar number
Procedure To Check Status/Download Instant Pan
- Go to the official website of e filing
- The home page will open before you
- Now you are required to click on instant e Pan under quick link section
- After that you have to click on check status/ download pan
- A new page will appear before you
- On this page you have to enter Aadhaar number and click on continue
- Now you have to enter OTP and click on continue
- After that you will be redirected to a new page where you can check the status of your pan allotment request
- If the pan allotment is successful then a PDF link will be generated within 10 minutes to download your pan file
- If the pan file containing your pan is password protected then you can use your date of birth in the format DDMMYYYY as the password in order to open pdf file