HRMS Jharkhand Manav Sampada Registration & Employee Login @ hrms.jharkhand.gov.in, How to Apply for Leave, E-Service Book, Monthly Salary Slip Download @ HRMS Jharkhand
Jharkhand Human Resource Management System Portal: Registration, Login, and Leave Use the Manav Sampada Jharkhand Portal to submit your online application for 2022. Apply for a leave of absence through the online HRMS system, Jharkhand Employee. The portal provides employees with the ability to download their slips without requiring them to contact their employers. Today, we will concentrate on the Jharkhand employee portal’s details pertaining to logging in, registering, and taking leaves. In today’s article, we will talk about the HRMS portal and its services in detail.
HRMS Jharkhand Manav Sampada Portal
A large number of people are employed by the Jharkhand state government, and they work in a variety of fields. According to the position held within the government, each employee receives a sizeable salary as well as an allowance. However, there are so many numbers that it would be impossible for the government to keep track of them all. Because of this, the government of Jharkhand is being forced to create an HRMS website portal so that it can better serve its employees. Paystubs for the month and year, information about leaves of absence and allowances, as well as information about the department, are all accessible to them here. The website gives employees access to their payslips without requiring them to contact their employers. Today, we will focus on the data pertaining to logging in, registering, and taking leaves on the Jharkhand employee portal.
Employees need both a login ID and a GPF/CPS number in addition to a password in order to access the portal. In order to obtain one’s login details, new employees are required to first register themselves on the portal. There are two different ways to log in. Jharkhand’s Department of Finance can be found online at “www.finance-jharkhand.gov.in.”
|Portal Name||HRMS Jharkhand|
|Department||Finance Department of Jharkhand|
|Objective||Carter Govt employees of state|
|Beneficiaries||Govt. Employees of Jharkhand|
Objectives of HRMS Jharkhand
The portal’s goals are to serve all government workers and to provide a variety of benefits to those workers on an individual basis.
Benefits of HRMS Jharkhand
Benefits are listed below:
- An important benefit of the portal is that the Govt can easily cater to all Govt Employees of Jharkhand state.
- The employee portal provides access to a variety of resources, including pay stubs (monthly and annually), information about leave and allowances, and information about the department.
- The Portal allows employees to quickly download their slips, which will save them a significant amount of time.
- Previously, employees of many other services were required to give information manually, which was time-consuming, and there was no proper record kept digitally. This portal solves all of these problems and more by eliminating the need for manual data entry.
HRMS Jharkhand Registration Process
The procedure for registering on the Jharkhand employee portal is simple:
- Visit the official website for the Jharkhand employee portal
- You can move forward with the registration process by selecting the “employee registration” option that is displayed on the homepage.
- There will be a new page for registering that opens. Fill out the form with the necessary information, such as your GPF/CPS number.
- Operational mobile number.
- When you were born.
- First, change your password, then enter it again to confirm it.
- Enter the one-time password that was sent to the number.
- Authentication code
- After you have ensured that the information is correct, click the Register button.
How to Login on HRMS Jharkhand Portal
- Details about your GPF account must be left in order to access services like pay stubs and allowances. Employees are required to log in using their unique password, user ID, and GPF/CPS number.
- Visit the official website of the employee portal for the state of Jharkhand.
- The login screen will appear; provide the following information: your GPF/CPS/PRAN number, as well as your password.
- Please enter the code for the captcha.
- The date of birth should be used as the password for new users, and the captcha code should be entered. In addition to this, you will need to register by following the steps outlined above.
- To proceed, please sign in by clicking the button below. The portal will open with all of the data of the employees working for Jharkhand.
HRMS Jharkhand Online Leave Application Process
Instructions for Filling Out the Online Leave Application on the Jharkhand HRMS Portal. Follow the steps shown below:
- Launch the official employee portal for the state of Jharkhand.
- On the homepage, you will need to enter your login information, including your user ID and password.
- To request time off, select the “apply leave” option on the portal.
- Next, select the “leave” category, and then complete the following fields with the appropriate information:
- From date –to date.
- Station departing station departing station
- Justification for requesting time off.
- Department name.
- District and office name on the office leave slip.
- After that, you need to click the button that says “apply leave.”
- After the information has been transmitted, the portal is going to send an SMS confirmation message.
- Now navigate to the page where you applied for leave and take a printout of it for your records.
Follow the steps shown below
- Visit the Manav Sampada Jharkhand’s employee site.
- Click “forgot password” on the homepage.
- In the employee type column, click “employee.”
- Next, input your GPF/CPS number, cell phone number, birth date, and security code.
- Click obtain OTP, then enter the OTP.
- Repeat the new password to confirm.
- Enter captcha and click register.
- You may now access Jharkhand HRMS.