HOBPAS Haryana:- Building plans are now being approved online by the Haryana Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP) as of 2018. This process was previously exclusively carried out manually. The agency tested the online approval method to speed up approvals, minimize human interaction, and increase transparency because it used to take five days for the department to approve proposals. Read below to check the detailed information related to the HOBPAS Haryana like Highlights, Required Documents, Steps to Register on HOBPAS Haryana, Procedure to apply for building plan for TCPO in Haryana, and much more.
Table of Contents
HOBPAS Haryana Portal
The state’s initiative allowing citizens to acquire building plan approvals, construction/ reconstruction certificates, DPC certificates, occupancy certificates, etc. online is the Online Building Plan Approval System (HOBPAS), Government of Haryana. No construction would be permitted within the boundaries of the MCG without an approved building design, according to Dr. Vaishali Sharma, Additional Commissioner of the Municipal Corporation of Gurugram (MCG), who made the announcement on November 9, 2021. She added that anyone conducting construction activities in accordance with an approved plan will be subject to punishment.
HOBPAS Haryana Details in Highlights
|Department of Town and Country Planning (DTCP)
|Time taken for Approval
HOBPAS Haryana Required Documents
Some of the important documents required for HOBPAS Haryana are as follows:
- For acquiring a permit, you would need four copies of Form BR-I, and for Form BR-II, you would need four copies of all the specifications for the building that is going to be built.
- Architectural Plans
- You need to pay an about 10 rupees scrutiny fee
- It is necessary to have a conformity certificate to building codes and structural safety.
- If a person is certified as a technical person, they would need a copy of their qualification.
- This is a requirement for the TCPS to decide whether to impose a sanction or not within 60 days after receiving an application.
Steps to Register on HOBPAS Haryana Portal
To Register on HOBPAS Haryana, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- Log in to the HOBPAS online portal and create your profile.
- Individual applicants and architects can easily submit their applications for the approval of the building plans through the HOBPAS portal.
- You should be aware that in order to receive approval for the building plan, you must apply online if you are an HSIIDC allottee to DTP, DULB, or HSIDC.
- The user registration will appear on your screen once you register on the HOBPAS portal as a public user, at which point it will further migrate to the public.
- It will now ask you for your real identification. After that, you must complete all the fields, including your full name, date of birth, security-related questions, and contact information.
- Fill out the forms completely and accurately to reduce the possibility of entering inaccurate information or making mistakes.
- Once finished, click on the Save button to move on to the next selection.
- A pop-up indicating that you’ve successfully created your account will show up on the screen when you submit the form. In order to activate your account, you will now be prompted for more crucial information.
- You will be required to submit the construction plan application and other essential information after the link is activated later on.
- You can now simply log in by providing all the necessary information, and you will be taken to the website’s default home page.
- There are two registration choices available to you if you are a professional, such as an architect, structural engineer, or PH engineer: New Registration and Already Registered ULB. You will be sent to a certain type of process if you haven’t registered yet.
- You will have the option to obtain the license number once the application is authorized, and your application will then be finally confirmed.
- The license can then be downloaded from the relevant client site.
- After carefully reading each instruction, press the NEXT button. Enter all the information on the following page. Save the information after entering it, and then continue.
Procedure to Apply for Building Plan for TCPO in Haryana
The user needs to follow the below-given steps to apply for a building plan for TCPO (Town and Country Planning Online) in Haryana
- First of all, click on the Connect tab to proceed
- Now, click on Add New Property to add the property’s details
- You would have to choose the district and office in this phase.
- Now, read every instruction that has been provided and click on the Next tab
- You would be taken to a section of the landing page where you may select the type of land, such as CLU or licenced.
- Once the designated CLU number or case number has been entered, click on the Go button to find all the information that has been populated in the forms.
- The License number must then be entered, and you must then select the Add tab
- After that, accept the declaration and enter the password in order to continue
- Now, to designate the building permit consultant, click on the View tab
- Now, you would be assigned the building permit consultant (Firm/Architect) in this specific step, and you would then apply for a building permit.
Duration of the HOBPAS Approval Process in Haryana
The Government of Haryana has suggested that all approvals relating to DCU and DCP, such as clearance for building plans and temporary connection of power, be made in accordance with the Draft Haryana Data Centre Policy. Also, the industry received, among other things, approval to prepare a special firefighting plan within ten days of the application being approved. Loans are obtained using building licenses as well as registration certificates. In conclusion, the government system is now much more efficient thanks to the Haryana online building plan approval system (HOBPAS Haryana), which has also substantially shortened the turnaround time.