On September 22, 2022, the government authorized the Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Education Tutor Scheme 2023, which was part of the National Education Policy and was intended for children ages 3 to six who were enrolled in government primary schools. At a meeting of the state cabinet, Mr. Jai Ram Thakur, the current Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, presided over the decision. The plan foresees early on-target treatment and nourishment of the brain to promote optimal brain growth and development. HP ECE Tutor Scheme will provide tutors upto Rs. 9000 . The purpose and advantages of the kid care system will be discussed in today’s post. In addition, we will discuss which Himachal Pradesh residents are eligible under the HP Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme
Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme 2023
The state cabinet approved the “Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme 2023” for children in government primary schools from ages 3 to 6. Officially recorded, this scheme was launched on September 22nd, 2022 as a part of the National Education Policy.
The plan calls for providing the young brain with the right kind of care and stimulation from an early age in order to promote healthy development and growth. Places that are socioeconomically challenged will get a higher priority as well as special attention. The policy to employ teachers for elementary and primary schools was also approved by the government. The regulations for recruitment and promotion (R&P) are going to be drafted by the education department, and while they are being worked out, the education department is going to hire private tutors.
The department will provide bridge courses for candidates who already possess a 1-year certificate in nursery teacher education, preschool education, or an early childhood education program in order to make them qualified for the position. They will get a remuneration of 9,000 yen each and every month.
HP Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Details
|Early Childhood Care Tutor
|Scheme Launch Date
|September 22, 2022
|Scheme Launch by
|Mr. Jai Ram Thakur, CM of Himachal Pradesh
|Citizens of Himachal Pradesh state only
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Objectives
The objectives of the scheme are all summarized below in points:
- HP Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme aims to contribute to children’s long-term growth and learning. It does that by providing a favorable environment in early childhood and also providing recommendations.
- Aims to help educational communities such as young professionals, tutors, carers, communities, and states.
- To help poor places.
- To promote children’s growth.
- To highlight the intertwined nature of care and education by addressing early childhood care, nutrition, health and well-being, parent counseling, and supporting all areas.
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Benefits
The benefits of the child care scheme are as follows:
- The scheme intends to educate children ages 3 to 6-year-olds in government-run primary schools.
- The program encourages early brain care and stimulation to promote healthy brain development.
- Under the scheme, socioeconomically challenged neighborhoods and such places would be given importance.
- Cabinet approved a pre-primary teacher recruitment policy. The education department will set recruiting regulations; until then, tutors will be hired.
- The government will create bridge courses for individuals with a one-year certificate in nursery teaching, pre-school education, or early childhood education to make them eligible for the project, a spokeswoman said. Such tutors would be paid Rs 9,000 per month.
- The Cabinet also approved scientific courses in Tulah and Gharan, Mandi. It authorized post creation and filling.
HP Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Eligibility
- Candidates must be Himachal Pradesh citizens.
- Candidates must possess a one-year certificate in early childhood education. Or, they must hold a preschool education diploma. Or, they must have a certificate from an early childhood education program.
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Documents
Applicants must have the following documents before applying under the scheme:
- Educational Certificates
- Voter ID or Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Application Procedure
Since the scheme was recently launched, its online application mode is still not available. Once the website will be updated we will notify you and will also provide you with proper guidance to apply under the scheme.