Home is everything. Everybody wants their own home. A man works hard to fulfill his ambition. Some individuals can’t achieve their ambitions due to poverty, despite their hard effort. The Haryana Housing Board New Scheme may assist you in achieving this. The Haryana Housing Board focuses on giving every interested citizen a house. From the period of foundation, the Board has developed 95,969 residences of various classes, 75% of which have been for low-income individuals. The communication of the online application, plot diagram pdf advantages, and pricing specifics as stated in the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme are clarified in this post.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme 2022
The government of Haryana has launched a new housing programme called the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme, which is targeted toward socially and economically disadvantaged groups, focus pay groups, low compensation groups, significant group pay groups, and people whose incomes fall below the poverty line. HBH is now taking reservations for 242 apartments in the Pinjore Kalka. Flats purchased via the HBH Pinjore-Kalka EWS Scheme 2022 may be purchased for around Rs. 6,92,000 for a space of 300 square feet. You may submit your application for this EWS Flats Scheme online via the official website until June 15th, 2022. If you are interested, we have shown a complete application procedure in this article. In addition, applicants who aren’t interested in the flats being offered may look at the list of other active HBH projects to find apartments in other parts of the state.
In 1971, the Haryana Housing Board (HBH) came into existence. In addition, the lodging board was selected to serve as the government assistance board. This means that the lodging board will be responsible for managing commercial areas such as public property development. Interested candidates will get assistance from the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme in buying the citizens’ flats on low budgets. This is the primary focus of the Haryana Housing Board’s New Scheme 2022, and readers are encouraged to consult their homes for more information on the content of this post. Click to Know About ” HUDA Plot Scheme “
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||Haryana Housing Board/EWS|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Haryana|
|Number of Flats||242|
|Location of flats||Pinjore-Kalka|
|launched by||Housing Board Haryana|
|E mail||[email protected]|
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Objectives
The Haryana Housing Board started this program with the primary goal of giving needy and low-income individuals who have dreamed of owning a home in Haryana access to affordable housing. According to statistics, 75% of people from lower socioeconomic classes or from poorer backgrounds have purchased homes with the aid of housing boards.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Features
The features to be listed on HHB are listed below.
- Panchkula, Gurugram, and Faridabad will sell 580 units.
- 7300 units will be sold in the EWS and BPL categories.
- The Haryana Housing Board launched this plan to give inexpensive dwellings to needy and underprivileged individuals who want to purchase a home in Haryana.
- The cost is 42.25-sq.-18-lakh rupees per meter.
- Flats with 52.56 sq. 25 lakhs rupees.
- The cost of a 70.45-sq.-ft. 35 lakh rupees/meter.
- m. a 40-lakh-meter flat.
- 142.71 a 50-lakh-rupee apartment.
- The Haryana Housing Board will provide transit, energy, water, sewage, and communication.
- Haryana Housing Board will work with the national government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to offer affordable homes to the economically disadvantaged.
- After registration is over, the application will be looked at. If something is wrong, the applicants will have a certain amount of time to fix it.
- There won’t be a list of people waiting.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Eligibility of BPL
- The applicant must come from a family that makes less than BPL.
- The applicant, his or her spouse, or any of his or her children who are dependents should not own a house or land in any HSVP sector or licensed colony in any town or city in the state.
- The person who wants to apply must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have been 18 years old at the time of the when you signed up.
- A person who is eligible, his or her spouse, or any of his or her children.
- Under this, members can’t submit more than one application.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Eligibility EWS
- The candidate must have lived or worked in Haryana for at least 6 months before applying.
- A person who has an ancestral house in a village or a share in property in a city or country can apply to
- The candidate can’t own a Haryana home.
- Indian citizens are only allowed.
- The candidate must be 18 years old.
- A person who is eligible, his or her spouse, or any of the people who depend on him or her
- This scheme only accepts one application.
- Reserve category applicants must be Haryana residents.
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Documents
The documents for the HHB scheme before applying are as follows:
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID as Identity Proof
- Bank account details
- Residence Certificate as address proof.
- Income certificate.
- Passport Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email ID (during online registration)
Haryana Housing Board New Scheme Application Procedure
- First, you have to go to the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme’s official website. After you do this, the website’s home page will appear on your device.
- On the website’s home page, you have to click the “Booking Open” button and a new page will open.
- After that, you have to click on the “Register Here” button. The screen of your device will show you a form to fill out.
- Fill out the online registration form with all the basic information asked for, as well as your own email address and password of your choice. Then, pick the gender from the radio button. Then enter your DOB, and address, and upload proof of where you live.
- Now, enter the beneficiary’s service rank and total family income. Upload a photo of the applicant, proof of their identity, and proof of their service.
- After that, make a login ID and password for the candidate and put the declaration in the check box.
- Lastly, click the submit button.
- Fill out the rest of the information on this form and send it to finish registering.
- The next step is OTP verification. Now, you can log in using your email address as your user ID and your old set password as your password.
- Now, click on “Payment” and choose “Net Banking, Debit Card, NEFT, or UPI” from the list.
- Pay the registration fee by clicking on the “Make Payment” button.
- Choose the right way to pay the amount and look at the receipt with the applicant’s information to finish the Haryana Housing Board New Scheme registration.