Gujarat Vahli Dikari Yojana Online Form|, વહાલી દીકરી યોજના 2020| Application Form Vahli Dikri Scholarship| Registration Process Gujarat Vahli Dikari Yojana
Vahli Dikri Yojana has been announced by the State Government of Gujarat. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will commence soon. Today in this article we people are going to discuss about how you can apply for the scheme to grab its benefits in both online/ offline mode, objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria and many other information. Please have a look on the further stated session of this page to know all the details about the scheme.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
Like the other state government schemes such as Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), Madhya Pradesh(Ladli Laxmi Yojana) and West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme), State Government of Gujarat also announced Vahli Dikri Yojana. Under this scheme the government will provide financial assistance to the girl child. Beneficiaries will get this assistance in three stages. For the successful implementation of the scheme in the state, the government has sanctioned 133 crore rupees in state budget for this scheme.
Key points of Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020
|Name of the scheme||Vahli Dikri Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat state|
|Type of scheme||State government scheme|
|Mode of application||Both online as well as offline|
|Official website||Not yet released|
Objectives of the scheme
- This schemes main objective is to empower girls.
- This scheme will help in improve girl childbirth ratio.
- This scheme will also promote girl education.
Silent Features of the scheme
- This scheme is completely government-funded
- The government will give Rs. 110000/- to the beneficiaries
- Applicants can apply through both the modes online and offline too
- Beneficiaries will get the financial assistance directly in their bank account through bank transfer
Provision of Rs.133-crore for a new scheme named ‘Vahali Dikri Yojana’ announced with an objective of improving girl child birth rate, strengthening socio-economic status of girls in the society, arrest their drop-out rate and prevent child marriages#GujaratBudget pic.twitter.com/Ndsu5Y5ee6— CMO Gujarat (@CMOGuj) July 2, 2019
Scholarship Amount Distribution
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000/- in first enrollment in class 1st
- Second enrollment will be given in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 100000/- when she attains age of 18 years.
- This scheme is for the first two girl child of the family
- Applicant must belong to Gujarat state
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
Selection Procedure Under Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana
- First of all application forms will be invited.
- Then the application forms will be verified by the Related Regional Officers.
- Thereafter beneficiary list will be prepared.
- At last the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account.
Procedure to Apply For the Vahli Dikri Yojana
Applicants need to fill online as well as an offline application form. Yet the government has not disclosed any defined procedure. Here are some common steps which applicants need to follow:
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.
Note: Very soon we will update the detailed procedure of the application form submission and other scheme related details.