Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana:- Today’s article is about a scheme that is only for senior citizens of Gujarat. and the latest amendments and changes regarding this scheme. The criteria have been eased. Application submission and approval of the forms have been reduced. The state government of Gujarat has launched the શ્રવણ તીર્થ દર્શન યોજના. Recently, there have been updates and enhancements to this plan, which we will also discuss in this post. The elderly pilgrims are provided the subsidy and many other benefits under the scheme.
Table of Contents
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana 2023
- As we all know, the Gujarat government is already providing many religious schemes to the pilgrims of the state. Among them is the Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana.
- The scheme provides subsidies for expenses only to senior citizens who want to go on a Tirth Yatra to various places in Gujarat. This scheme benefits elderly citizens without caring about which community they are from.
- For the scheme of Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana, any eligible citizen can apply and can travel to all popular religious destinations, but only in non-AC transport buses.
- Under the scheme, the state government would pay 50% of the travel expenses of the beneficiary.
- According to the announcement, the elderly were previously entitled to 50% of the non-AC super, minibus, or private bus fare operated by the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC), This has been changed to 75% of the price of the GSRTC’s buses running for the pilgrimage period.
- The latest time duration period to visit the various pilgrim sites has been three days and three nights, that’s more than 70 hours. Click to know more about “Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana”
શ્રવણ તીર્થ દર્શન યોજના Details
|Gujarat Shravan Tirthdarshan Yojana
|The Prime Minister, Sir Narendra Singh Modi,
|Subsidy to senior citizens for Tirth Yatra
|citizens of Gujarat aged 60 years or above
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Objectives
The purpose of the Tirth Darshan Yojana is to give pilgrims in the state financial assistance so they can travel (yatra) to the state’s many religious sites. A 50% discount on all travel expenses within the state. The program also aims to advance Gujarat’s cultural heritage and encourage local tourism.
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Benefits and Important Points
- This program has been a dream come true for senior adults who wanted to visit various holy locations. Lots of benefits of this scheme can be described, such as
- This scheme provides benefits only to the senior citizens of Gujarat state who are 60 years of age or older.
- The program offers the yatries financial assistance in the form of a 50% travel expense subsidy.
- The program has been improved more than before because the government now pays 75% of the cost of a superbus, minibus, sleeper, or private bus operated by the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation.
- In the initial stages of the application period’s debut, it would take the government two months to approve an application. It only takes a week now, which has been very helpful to the applicants.
- The travel period for pilgrims has been increased to 70 hours, and before it was just 60 hours.
- Any senior citizen belonging to any other community can benefit from the scheme.
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
There are only two eligibility criteria for applying for the Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana, which is:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat; outsiders are not allowed.
- The applicant must be a senior citizen who is numerically 60 years of age or older.
- The basic documents needed for this schema include:
- An ID card / Aadhar card.
- The identification document, which will prove the citizen is from the state of Gujarat,
- Passport size photograph
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Yojana Online Registration Process
- In order to apply for the scheme, first you have to visit the official website.
- On the homepage In the above menu, click on “Booking for Tirth”.
- Click on the registration option.
- A new form page will open in front of you.
- You have to submit your name, mobile number, email ID, and password of your choice along with the address and submit the form.
- This was the registration process.
Gujarat Shravan Tirth Darshan Apply Process
After registering yourself, you can click on the login button on the homepage.
- It will ask you for your username and password, and you have to click on the login button. You have successfully logged in.
- Then hit the new application link to open the scheme application online form.
- Here you have to give the Aadhar card number with general information and related information, such as the number of passengers traveling and the travel places.
- Enter all the details carefully and click the save button. A new page will be opened in front of you.
- where you click the add milk link to open the ad pilgrim form.
- You must carefully enter all of the pilgrim’s personal information before pressing the “Save” button.
- After that, click the “View” button to confirm that all the information is valid before clicking the “Submit” button to finish filling out the scheme form.
- First, you have to open the official website and register yourself.
- Log in with your username and password
- Fill in the online application form and submit it for approval and within a week it will be approved.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Take the hard copy of the form and submit it to the concerned department of the scheme, which is the Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board office.
- Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board,
- Block 2 & 3, 1st floor,
- Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan
- Gandhinagar – 382016.