Goa Griha Laxmi Card:- In order to provide financial support and improve the standard of living, the government implements various kinds of schemes so that each and every citizen of the country will become self-dependent. Keeping this in mind the government has launched a scheme called Griha Laxmi card Yojana. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the women members of the family. This article covers all the important aspects of the scheme. By reading this article you will get to know how you can get your Griha Laxmi Card. Other than that you will also get details regarding objectives, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, etc. So if you are interested in taking advantage of the Griha Laxmi card scheme then you have to carefully go through this article.
Table of Contents
About Griha Laxmi Card 2023
The Trinamool Congress has launched a new scheme for the residents of Goa called Griha Laxmi Card Scheme. Through this scheme assured monthly income will be provided to every household. This monthly income will be Rs 5000 per month which will be transferred into the bank account of the women of every household. The financial assistance provided under this scheme will be provided to every household without any condition. In order to get the benefit of this scheme beneficiaries are required to register on the Griha Laxmi Portal. This scheme will improve the standard of living of the citizens of Goa. Other than that citizens will also become self-dependent. A laxmi card will be issued to every beneficiary. Through this card, beneficiaries can avail the benefit of this scheme
Objective Of Griha Laxmi Card
The main objective of a Griha Laxmi Yojana is to provide financial assistance to all the households of Goa. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided every month which will improve the financial condition of the household. Other than that this scheme will also improve the standard of living of the citizens. By the implementation of this scheme women, members of the household will be able to get financial assistance which will help her in fulfilling the day-to-day needs.
Key Highlights Of Griha Laxmi Card
|Name Of The Scheme||Griha Laxmi Card|
|Launched By||Trinamool Congress|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Goa|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits And Features of Griha Laxmi Card
- The Trinamool Congress has launched a new scheme for the residents of Goa called Griha Laxmi Scheme.
- Through this scheme assured monthly income will be provided to every household.
- This monthly income will be of Rs 5000 per month
- The financial assistance will be directly transferred into the bank account of the women of every household.
- The financial assistance provided under this scheme will be provided to every household without any condition.
- In order to get benefit of this scheme beneficiaries are required to register on the griha laxmi portal.
- This scheme will improve the standard of living of the citizens of Goa.
- By the implementation of this scheme citizens will also become self dependent.
- A Griha laxmi will be issued to every beneficiary. Through this card beneficiaries can avail the benefit of this scheme
Griha Laxmi Card Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Every woman member of the household will be provided benefit of the scheme
- The applicant must be permanent resident of Goa
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Age proof
Procedure To Apply Online For Girah Laxmi Card
- First of all go to the official website of griha laxmi Yojana
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you are required to enter your mobile number
- After that you have to click on begin registration
- Now you will receive an OTP
- You have to enter this OTP into the OTP box
- Now you have to fill the required details
- After that you have to click on get griha laxmi.
- By following this procedure E card will be provided to you
Apply Offline For Goa Griha Laxmi
- Fill the registration form with the help of Goa TMC volunteer offline
- You will get griha laxmi on the spot
- You have to authenticate the card by sending an SMS to 976 2097 620 <unique identification number> ,<beneficiary name>
- After successful registration applicant will receive 4 digit pin via SMS
- Note this pin number on the backside of the griha laxmi.
- By following this procedure you can apply offline for griha laxmi.