Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme:- The Chief Minister’s Financial Assistance for Refilling of LPG Cylinders Scheme was introduced in Panaji on Friday by Goa’s chief minister Pramod Sawant and a union minister Shirpad Y Naik to help its residents fill LPG cylinders and to improve the welfare of the state’s residents. Read below to check the detailed information related to Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Yojana like Highlights, Objectives, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Table of Contents
Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme 2023
In order to relieve the state’s inhabitants from the effects of inflation and prevent them from experiencing financial hardship when getting their LPG cylinders filled, a subsidy will be offered through this program for LPG cylinder refilling. A 200 rupee LPG cylinder subsidy would be given to each gas cylinder user under this program, and Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card holders will also be eligible for an additional 275 rupee LPG gas subsidy. From which a total LPG subsidy of Rs. 475 will be received by Goa AAY citizens. The beneficiaries of the LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme will receive their benefits both offline and online.
Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Yojana Details in Highlights
|Name||Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme|
|Introduced By||Goa’s Chief Minister Pramod Sawant|
|Introduced On||1st September, 2023|
|Objective||To help its residents fill LPG cylinders|
|Beneficiaries||AAY Ration Card Holder|
Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme Objective
The scheme’s primary goal is to alleviate the burden of filling gas cylinders for state residents, ensuring that they never encounter any difficulties. More than 11,000 families in the coastal state of Goa have Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) ration cards. These recipients will all receive benefits from the LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme.
Benefits of Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- To improve the welfare of the state’s residents, the Goa government launched the LPG Cylinder Refilling Yojana.
- More than 11,000 state families will receive benefits from this program under this initiative.
- The inhabitants of the state will receive assistance for filling LPG Cylinders through this plan.
- The LPG Cylinder Refilling Yojana will shield state residents from inflation.
- AAY citizens will receive a total LPG subsidy of Rs. 475 from this fund.
- The beneficiaries of this program will receive assistance without distinction.
- The entire state will participate in this initiative.
Features of Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- To encourage eligible beneficiaries to take use of the program’s benefits
- To offer state residents with relief from inflation
- To offer state residents a subsidy for filling LPG cylinders
- To develop the beneficiaries’ independence and confidence
Eligibility Criteria for Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme
The applicants applying for the scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must live in Goa state permanently.
- One LPG gas cylinder refill will be available to the applicant each month.
- Only holders of AAY ration cards will be able to take advantage of the LPG cylinder refilling program’s benefits.
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Number
Application Process for Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme
The Government of Goa has recently introduced this scheme. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.