Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat The Gujarati government is constantly attempting to boost farmer income and lower cultivation costs. The planet has been decimated by coronavirus. As a result, the entire nation was shut down. Farmers, along with the middle and lower classes, have endured significant hardship. The Indian government launched a number of welfare programs as part of its efforts to assist its population. The Gujarati government established a number of initiatives to assist the populace. The ગાય સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત was one of the programs implemented during the shutdown, and it helps farmers. Read below to check the detailed information related to Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Table of Contents
Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
The Gujarati government launched the Gay Sahay program to provide the state’s farmers more autonomy and power via which efforts to aid the state’s farmers in agriculture and boost productivity would be made. The main initiative put out by the Gujarati government is the Cow Sahay Yojana. Farmers receive benefits from these sources. All farmers that practice natural farming using local cows are supported under this program, allowing them to produce more food at a lower cost than they would otherwise.
The government also offers financial aid to qualifying farmers who practice natural farming so they can receive the benefits of the program. The beneficiaries’ bank accounts are promptly credited with this aid amount. Because of this, farmers will be able to employ cow dung and urine for natural farming, low-cost crop growth, and increased crop yield, all of which will raise their standard of living and enhance their revenue.
Details of ગાય સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત
|Scheme Name||Gay Sahay Yojana|
|Introduced by||Government of Gujarat|
|Assistance||Help natural-based farmers that raise indigenous cows|
|Objective||To promote Natural Farming|
Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat Objective
- This program’s major objective is to use more manure while using less artificial fertilizers.
- Manure application in agriculture will boost soil fertility and promote crop growth.
- Maximizing production while saving money.
- This plan will help farmers become better farmers.
- The farmer will receive Rs 10,800 annually under this arrangement for cultivating.
Benefits of Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Some of the key benefits of the ગાય સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત are as follows:
- For the benefit of the state’s farmers, the Gujarati government launched the Gai Sahay Yojana.
- The beneficiaries will receive this aid through DBT, which will be credited to their accounts.
- All farmers that practise natural farming using local cows will receive financial assistance from the government as part of the program.
- The beneficiary must present the certificate of practising natural farming to the village servant before receiving their quarterly payment.
- The plan calls for tracking the cow and checking on its survival every three months.
- With the help of this plan, state farmers would be encouraged to practise natural farming.
- The conservation of native cows will improve thanks to this plan.
- By practising natural farming, farmers’ land will yield more.
- With less expense, farmers will profit more from this program.
- Applications will only be accepted online if you want to take advantage of the program’s perks.
- This plan will also result in more proof of production.
Features of ગાય સહાય યોજના ગુજરાત
Some of the key features of the Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat are as follows:
- To improve the state’s evidence for natural farming.
- Instead of using chemical khattar, use native khattar made from cow dung and urine to boost the storage capacity of the ground.
- Advantages of more production at lower costs
- To encourage the production of wholesome food and fruit on the land
- To make the farmers’ economic situation better
- To save water
- Boost output while raising prices.
Eligibility Criteria for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
The applicants applying for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must reside in Gujarat State permanently.
- Applicant must have a country cow with an identification tag.
- Candidate must possess a land record.
- Anyone of any caste may apply for this program
- You must have studied natural farming under the guidance of master teachers.
- Farmers who engage in organic agriculture are also relevant.
Required Documents for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
Some of the important documents required for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- 8-A copy
- Bank passbook
- Cow identification mark number
- Cancellation check if bank passbook is not there
- Consent form of the other account holder if the owner of the land is joint
Steps to Apply for Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat
- First of all, go to the official website i.e., https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the option “Schemes”
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll for
- Now, click on the register button
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the required details and click on the register button to get registered
- After successful registration, login to your registered account
- Now, click on the Apply button
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like personal details, bank details, ration card details, land details, etc
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to complete the application process