The Punjab government has unveiled the Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024. Private hospitals in the state with licences under this programme would bill based on government-imposed prices. The Farishtey Scheme Apply Online process is now open to all hospitals, according to the official authorities. Under this programme, all victims of traffic accidents in Punjab State will receive free medical care. The government pays for the patient’s medical expenses under this programme which is supported by the government. Using the official website, Punjabi citizens can apply for this scheme. For additional information about the Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024, continue reading this article.
Table of Contents
Farishtey Scheme Punjab 2024
Punjab will be deemed “Farishta” by the government under the Farishtey system if someone is hurt and someone else takes them to the hospital. and given away a Rs. 2,000 reward. According to the scheme’s most recent statement on Monday, there would be rewards for anyone who transports a vehicle accident victim to a hospital for medical attention. Residents will be eligible for free medical care in private hospitals if they are hurt in state-related situations. Patients in Punjab will be cared for up until their departure. In contrast, care is only provided for the first 48 hours in other states. The Punjabi government launched this programme to help its people, which was a smart move.
Punjab Farishtey Scheme Details Highlights
|Name of Scheme
|Farishtey Scheme Punjab
|Government Of Punjab
|All citizens of the state Punjab
|Providing free treatment facilities to citizens affected by road accidents in the state
|Free treatment in case of road accidents in private hospitals
|Farishtey Punjab Portal
Objective of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
Giving patients who have experienced a traffic accident essential care is the primary goal of the Farishtey Scheme Punjab. To assist the victims, both public and private hospitals are registered under this programme. Under the programme, private hospitals will get reimbursements on their invoices, which will be paid at government-fixed rates. Prices for private hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat Sehat Bima Yojana are in line with the Farishtey Scheme 2024. This has a 52-package finalised tariff list for treating accident sufferers. Benefits from this programme will be distributed to all state inhabitants equally, regardless of their nationality, caste, or socioeconomic status. Furthermore, all victims of road accidents will be eligible for free medical care at any nearby hospitals, even private ones.
Eligibility Criteria for Farishtey Scheme Punjab
Following are the eligibility criteria for Farishtey Scheme Punjab
- The applicant must remain a permanent resident of Punjab.
- The only people eligible for free medical care are those who have been in automobile accidents.
- All necessary documentation must be in the candidate’s possession.
Advantages of Farishtey Scheme Punjab
The state’s citizens have received a broad notification from Punjab Health Minister Dr. Balbir Singh Ji letting them know that the Punjab Farishtey Scheme 2024 has officially started for every person. Following are the advantages of Farishtey Scheme Punjab.
- This program’s main objective is to provide free hospital care to people hurt in auto accidents.
- The full cost of care in private hospitals will be paid for by the state government.
- According to recently released state government records, the state health agency has identified 52 packages for the treatment of accident victims, and the empaneled hospitals will be awarded in accordance with the HBP 2.2 package rates set by the National Health Authority.
- 238 private and 146 state hospitals make up the 384 hospitals in the state that have taken part in this programme and completed the Punjab Farishtey Scheme Apply Online 2024 process.
Farishtey Scheme’s characteristics
Following are the characteristics of Farishtey Scheme Punjab.
- The government would consider someone to be “Farishta” under the Farishtey programme if they were injured and someone else took them to the hospital.
- and won a prize of Rs. 2,000.
- If residents are injured in circumstances related to the state, they will be eligible for free medical care in private hospitals under the programme.
- Patients in Punjab would receive treatment until they were given permission to leave. In contrast, several governments only offer care for the first 48 hours.
Following are the documents required for the Farishtey Scheme Punjab
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Farishtey Scheme Punjab Hospital Registration
Hospitals that want to complete the Farishtey Scheme Punjab Registration 2024 procedure should adhere to the following steps to submit an online application for the scheme.
- Visit the Farishtey Punjab official website first.
- On the homepage, click the Apply Online option.
- The application form will now open on your screen.
- Enter the hospital’s name, address, and any other pertinent information in the form.
- Click on the “Submit” button down below.
- The registration process is now complete.
Helpline number; 2740265 PBX-4246
Email id; email@example.com
Under this programme, all victims of traffic accidents in Punjab State will receive free medical care. The government pays for the patient’s medical expenses under this programme that is supported by the government.
The applicant must remain a permanent resident of Punjab. The only people eligible for free medical care are those who have been in automobile accidents.
Punjab will be deemed “Farishta” by the government under the Farishtey system if someone is hurt and someone else takes them to the hospital. and given away a Rs. 2,000 rewards.