EWS Certificate Application Form AP EWS Certificate Online Registration | AP EWS Certificate Application Process |
We all know the importance of certain certificates in our day to day life. The Income Certificate is one of the most important certificates if the citizen of a country wants to avail the benefits of the services which are available to them. Today in this article, we will share with our readers the details about the income or EWS Certificate as announced by the Andhra Pradesh Government. In this article, we will talk about the eligibility criteria, benefits, features, documents required, application process, also process to check the status of the EWS or income certificate.
EWS Certificate Online 2021
AP EWS Certificate is required if the citizens of the country are applying for certain schemes that are issued by the state or Central government. Some certificates are required in order to prove one’s identity. Only the Income Certificate is required to prove that the income of the candidate is below or above the certain range as finalized by the concerned authorities of a scheme or government. Thus, Certificates hold a very special recognition in India.
Benefits Of The EWS Certificate
There are many benefits of the economically backward section certificate or the income certificate. The main benefit of both of the certificates is the availability of the scheme that will be issued by the State government or Central government. As we all know, that when a scheme is launched by the State government or Central government certain documents are required to avail of the benefit of this scheme. One of the most important documents which are required is the income certificate or the EWS Certificate.
Details Of AP EWS Certificate Scheme
|Name||AP EWS Certificate|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of AP|
|Objectives||To make available the EWS Certificate|
Application Fee of AP EWS Certificate
The following fee is applicable if you are applying for the economically backward certificate or the income certificate:-
- Application fee- Rs.10/-.
- Application and certificate charge- Rs. 35/- at the MeeSeva center.
Duration Of The Certificate
The income certificate is only applicable for 1 year from the date of the issue.
If you want to apply for the income certificate then you have to follow the following eligibility criteria which is mentioned below and which is also finalized by the concerned government:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
The following documents are required if you want to apply for the EWS or income certificate in the state of Andhra Pradesh:-
- Duly completed application form with a court stamp fee of Rs.2/-
- Education records
- Certificate issued by two different gazette officers.
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Non-judicial paper declaration of Rs.10/-, as per the Government Order (G.O.) 1551 and Income Tax return payslip (if any)
- Residential proof
- Passport-sized photograph
Application Process of EWS Certificate
To apply for the income certificate you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- On the homepage of the MeeSeva Portal, the applicants have to click on the ‘Revenue Department Services’ option from the List of Services menu.
- Click on the Revenue Department Services page.
- Select the ‘Income Certificate’ option
- The application form will appear.
- Fill in the following details such as:-
- Name of the Applicant
- Parent’s/Husband’s Name
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of birth
- Age of the Applicant.
- Enter the income details in the application form.
- Upload all the documents.
- Click on the “Show Payment” option.
- Click on “Confirm Payment” to confirm the payment.
- Fill all the details related to internet banking
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Keep the payment receipt safe.
Procedure to apply for AP EWS certificate offline
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest meeseva center
- Now you have to take the application form of the AP EWS certificate
- After that, you are required to fill all the important details
- Now you need to attach the required documents
- After that, you need to submit this form in the meeseva center
Process To Check The EWS Application Status
If you want to check the status of your application you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website
- Log in through your credentials.
- Look for the ‘Check MeeSeva Certificate’ text box on the website
- Enter the application number.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button
- The status of the application will appear on the screen.
Recover Your Forgotten Password
In case you forget your meeseva password then you have to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Enter your user ID and click get OTP option
- Now Enter the OTP you received on your registered mobile number or email id
- Enter your new password and confirm the password
- Click the submit option and now you can log in by using the User ID & new password you set.
Points to Remember for AP EWS Certificate
- You may go to the nearest meeseva centre for any query or doubt
- In case any fraud document is submitted by the applicant to get the certificate, it will consider as punishable offence
- Keep your application ID for track your application status
- Remember to take print out of the filled application form
- You can also apply for the certificate from nearest tehsildar office of your area.
AP EWS Certificate Issuing Authorities
- District Magistrate (DM) / Additional District Magistrate (ADM) / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / First Class Stipendiary / Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Additional Assistant Commissioner
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
- Revenue Officer who is not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Sub divisional officer or area where the applicant or his family resides.
Procedure to login
- First of all go to the official website of meeseva
- Home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage you need to click on user login
- Now you need to enter your user id, password and captcha code
- Click on sign in
- By following this procedure you can login