Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Apply Online and Check Employee Health Assurance Scheme Online Registration, Benefits & Features | The Assam Government will be rolling out the new Employee Health Insurance Scheme from 1st February. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023. We will also share with you all the features, benefits, and objectives which shall be fulfilled through the scheme for the residents of Assam. In this article today, we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply for the Assam Employee Health insurance Scheme 2023.
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023 will help around 4.3 lakh State Government employees of the Assam state. Also, the concerned authorities of the Assam Government recently published the Request For Proposal for this scheme. The scheme will be starting on 1st February. The scheme will also cover the newly recruited employees of the State Government and their families. Civil officers will also include under this Scheme.
Objective Of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide benefits to all of the State Government employees of the Assam region. The insurance company will be paying all of the expenses related to the health hazards of the State Government employees. The State Government employees will be getting insurance which will be limited to 300000 rupees per annum. However, new diseases such as coronavirus will also be included in this scheme to make it look more practical and trustworthy for all of the state employees. The State Government employees will be getting a lot of different opportunities through this Scheme.
Details Of Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023
|Name||Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Objective||Providing health benefits|
|Beneficiaries||State Government employees of Assam state|
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Benefits
The scheme will have the following benefits provided to each and every state employee of Assam:-
- The Government will be paying Employees Health Assurance Scheme insurance premium amounts on behalf of the employees and the pensioners in this scheme.
- Around 4.3 lakh State Government employees will be getting the benefit of the scheme.
- Government employees who are on pension will allow joining the scheme in the future.
- This scheme will also provide a cashless treatment facility to the beneficiaries through an insurance company.
- Impaneled hospitals will also be provided by the Assam government for the beneficiaries.
- The insurance package and the benefits package will be finalized by a committee that will be constituted by the Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- The benefit packages for catastrophic procedures such as transplant surgeries will also include in this scheme.
- The scheme will also cover pre-existing diseases for all of the beneficiaries.
- Coronavirus disease will also cover in this scheme.
- Outpatient treatment will not cover under this scheme.
- Two types of benefits will be provided in this scheme namely Basic Benefit Package and Additional Benefits Package-
- The basic Benefit Package will include the cost of the procedure, implant and room charges.
- In the Basic Benefit Package, the insurer will pay all of the expenses as per the package cost which will be specified by the concerned organization, and also the cost of medical treatment which is taken by the beneficiaries in the impaneled hospital created by the Assam Government.
- The coverage will limit to Rupees 3 lakh per annum during the block period of 3 years
- Additional Benefits Package will include the insurance cover which will be given over catastrophic illness.
- All illnesses will cover in this additional benefits package from day 1 and there will be not any waiting.
Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme Registration Procedure
The scheme will be implemented from 1st February and all of the state employees will be automatically enrolled under this scheme by the Assam Government. There is no need to do separate registration for the scheme because the employees will be automatically covered under this scheme.