EHRMS Portal:- To digitize the country, the government is placing many services online so that citizens may access them from their homes. State employees will benefit from Uttar Pradesh’s eHRMS system. Government personnel who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh may apply for this chance. The facility’s objective, benefits, documents, eligibility requirements, and application process are described. To utilize ehrms.nic.in, read this article. You may submit all your papers and access your account on eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal, and you may apply for leave and see your service record online. In today’s article, we will learn about the ehrms portal and its benefits. We will show a step-by-step guide on how to use the ehrms portal.
Table of Contents
eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal
The State Government of UP launched eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal, an online site accessible solely to permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh. The government’s ehrms.nic.in site will provide a significant boost to digitization, and applicants will have easy access to leave information application forms. Teachers and non-teaching employees will be able to utilize this online portal to seek leave, as well as to access services such as employee service books, transfer requests, and pay structures. Just like any other portal, this portal needs a proper authenticated registration. The services accessible via the eHRMS site need registration. Visitors to the website www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in may simply register for this service if they are qualified and have not yet done so.
|Portal Name||eHRMS Manav Sampada|
|Launched By||By UP Government|
|Beneficiaries||Staff and non Staff members of the Government|
|Objective||Digitizing the offline services in government departments|
eHRMS Portal Objective
main objective: creating an environment of ease by adding digitization to services, such as employees’ ability to submit online leaves. Now state workers may submit leave information digitally, saving time. All employee information on this site is digital, making it easier for the government to keep records. This site saves state employees and people time.
eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal Benefits
- All state residents may now apply for leave using the portal from anywhere without the need to visit the office. The government established this program to save time and money and increase openness.
- A user-friendly interface lets the users use this web gateway and input department-related information.
- Statewide, teachers can readily utilize it. This site lets government workers request leave.
- Employees may request leave using the eHRMS interface from home.
- The site may provide the candidate with work-related data with just a few clicks.
- The portal saves workers’ time. The portal will quickly approve your leave request.
eHRMS Portal Eligibility
- The Portal is just for working government employees.
- It is important to be a permanent resident of UP to submit an application using this web platform.
- Under the terms of this portal, the applicant will be unable to apply if he has not first been registered with the relevant government agency.
- Checking to see whether the applicant has already been registered with the department is one of the steps that must be taken before applying via the portal.
Services Available at eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal
Through the portal important services available are:
- Dynamic Form-Wise Help
- Dynamic acr
- Dynamic services
- Online acr
- Join online / give relief.
- Online promotion
- Role-based access
- Online tour and transfer
- orders and granting relief.
- Customize order format at the department level
- Self-registration through API
- Multilingual SSRS
- Online Vacancy / Recruitment
- Standardized Off Service Book Format in 12 Forms
- User-defined form
- Online pension
- News and forms
- Online inquiries
eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal (Service Book)
On Manav Sampada, the state government offers necessary services including a Service Book. Through this facility, interested state residents may see the Manav Sampada Service Book online. To read Manav Sampada Service Book, teachers and non-teaching personnel require Employee Code.
eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal– Procedure to Apply
To register on ehrms.nic.in, just follow the on-screen instructions
- To begin, go to the official website known as “Manav Sampada Portal.” After that, the homepage of the website will load for you.
- To log in, click the “Login” button on the homepage. There will be a new page that opens.
- You will find a form on this page, where you are required to provide information on your User Department, User ID, and Password.
- After you have finished entering the information, you will need to input the captcha code and then click the box labeled “Login.”
- Simply by clicking on it, you will immediately be logged in to this portal and given access to the many features that it has to offer.
eHRMS Portal Apply For Leave
You may submit your request for leave using the eHRMS Portal.
- You need to begin by going to the “Manav Sampada Portal” website, which is the official one. The homepage of the website will load up in front of you.
- Login by clicking on the login button on the homepage.
- After logging in on the homepage of the website, you will be prompted to choose your reporting officer and add that person to your account. You should now see a new page load up in front of you.
- Now the application for leave will appear in front of you on this website. In it, you will need to choose left, and then choose the Block Education Officer as the destination.
- After making your choice, go to the “Online Leave” part of the website and pick the “Apply for Leave” option from the list of available options. After this, a form will appear in front of you on the new page that you’ve been sent to.
- After entering the required information, you will be prompted to click the “submit” button.
- Your application will be considered complete if you click this link and then follow these steps.
eHRMS Portal Download E Service Book
- You need to begin by going to the “Portal” website, which is the official one. As soon as you click that button, the main page of the website will load up in front of you.
- You will need to select “E Service Book ” from the drop-down menu that appears on the homepage of the website.
- You should now see a new page load up in front of you.
- You will now need to input your eHRMS code on this new page, and then click on the access option that has been provided to you.
- After clicking the link, a new page will load in front of you. On this page, you will need to enter all of the information that is requested before pressing the “Search Option” button.
eHRMS Portal View Registered Employees
- First, visit Manav Sampada Portal’s website. The website’s homepage opens.
- On the homepage, click Services. Then click “Register Employees” thereafter.
- Now you may see all the registered states. Then, choose a state.
- These are a series of steps you have to follow. Finally, click View Employees to get all employee details.
eHRMS Portal View Online Service Requests Information
- You must first visit the official website of Manav Sampada Portal.
- The homepage will be displayed on your device.
- On the homepage of the website, you must choose the Features option. After that, you must choose the Online Service Request option.
- The screen will now display all the information linked to online service requests.
eHRMS Portal Application Status Check
- Visit the official eHRMS Portal webpage. Your device will now load the homepage.
- On the homepage of the website, you must choose the Public Window option. Now you must choose the Fact Sheet / P2 option.
- A new page will then load on your screen.
- On this new page, the I.T.A. form will be displayed, and you will need to provide all the needed facts, such as parent and organization.
- After clicking the View Reports button, the application status will be shown on the screen.
eHRMS Portal Upload procedure
- First, visit the eHRMS Portal website. The website’s homepage opens.
- On the homepage, click log in. The login page will then appear.
- This page requires your user-id, password, and captcha code. Now click “Login.”
- After this, you have to select all the documents you want to upload. Upload the chosen files.
- Click “submit” to upload the document.
eHRMS Portal Online Transfer/ Promotion Procedure
- First, visit Manav Sampada Portal’s website on your device. The website’s homepage opens.
- Click on “log in” and fill in the login credentials.
- On the homepage, select “Features” and then click ” Online Transfer/Promotion” thereafter.
- Now you’ll see online transfer/promotion information.
eHRMS Portal Procedure to view the office list
- You need to begin by going to the eHRMS Manav Sampada website which is officially associated with the company. The homepage of the website will load up and appear.
- You will need to choose the “Office List” menu item from the website’s homepage in order to continue. Following that, a fresh page will load in front of you.
- You must now input all of the requested information on this new page.
- Data that is required includes: department, choose that from the drop-down menu, likewise choose an organization, district; and office category.
- After you have done this, click the View Report option. The relevant data will be presented on your screen.
eHRMS Portal Fact Sheet
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of eHRMS Portal. The website’s homepage opens.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Fact Sheet. Then a new page opens.
- On this new page, enter “parent” and “organization.” Click View Report to see the relevant information.
eHRMS Portal PI Status Report
- You must first visit the official website of the ehrms portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you must choose the PI Status Report option.
- A new page will then load in front of you.
- A new page will appear with the title “PI Status Report.” You must now input the department and choose the organization from the drop-down menu.
- After this, you must choose the View Report option.
- The relevant information will then be presented on the screen.
Search HRMS Code
- You must first visit the official website of the ehrms.nic.in portal. Now, the website’s homepage will appear before you.
- On the homepage of the website, you must choose the “Search HRMS Code” option.
- Then a new page will load in front of you.
- You must now choose one of the two choices shown on this new page: Search By Mobile or Search By Post Office, depending on your preference.
- After this, you must input all of the relevant data requested. The HRMS code will then be shown on your screen once you click the submit button.
eHRMS Portal View Performance Report
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Manav Sampada Portal.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the report option. Then click on the option for a performance report.
- On the new page, you will have to enter all the required information, like- Your User ID, Password, Report Key, Captcha Code, etc.
- After this, you have to click on the option to view the report, after which the performance report will be displayed in front of you.
eHRMS Portal Complaint Process
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Manav Sampada Portal.
- Choose your state on the website’s homepage.
- Then click “Helpline” and “Complaint.” A new page will load.
- You’ll receive a form here.
- You must input your state, application department, applicants’ name, and email ID, Also send mail to the subject.
- Then in the message box, type your complaint. Fill captcha code
- Now click Send. This lets you complain.