Gujarat’s Social Justice and Empowerment Department launched E Samaj Kalyan Portal for all state residents. This site was created by the state to help SC/ ST/ EBC aspirants. Through this platform, inhabitants of the state won’t have to visit government offices to profit from Gujarat’s initiatives; they may do so from home. The government updates and revises new schemes and plans for the welfare of backward communities. To make life easier for its poorer citizens, the government created a website that allows them to access all of its programs with only a few taps on their smartphones. We will learn about E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat, its requirements, and required documentation in the article we are reading today. Additionally, this page also summarizes all of the steps needed to utilize the site.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2023
The Gujarat government established E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat to help those who are members of the Scheduled Castes, Development Castes, or Socially and Economically Backward Castes. They won’t have to visit any government facilities for this. From the convenience of their mobile device or laptop, any citizen of the Gujarat state may apply for any government program.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal has been specially developed for those who belong to the more disadvantaged parts of society. This gateway will secure the people’s economic progress and empower them to take control of their own lives. Through the use of this portal, citizens who meet the requirements can submit applications for a variety of programs and take advantage of a wide range of services that are offered by the Director of Social Defense, the Director of Developing Castes Welfare, and the Director of SC Welfare, as well as the Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation. Citizens are required to register themselves on the website first in order to get benefits from the portal. Click to Know About ” Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana “
|Portal Name||E Samaj Kalyan Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Minority tribes of the state|
|Objective||Ensure economic recovery in rural and urban areas.|
|Benefits||Apply all schemes through a single platform|
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Objectives
The primary purpose is to implement economic changes in rural and urban regions so that all state residents are empowered and independent. Through this site, all residents of the state of Gujarat will be able to take advantage of government-sponsored programs without leaving their homes, saving them both time and money.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Benefits
The very 2 important benefits of the scheme are listed below:
- Many sectors will benefit from the E Samaj Kalyan Portal, namely the Minority community, Socially and economically backward classes, Physically and mentally, handicapped people, SC, and Developing castes.
- Many of the programs introduced by the Gujarat government via the E Samaj Kalyan Portal are part of the Social Welfare Department. Programs include SC Welfare Director, Developmental Caste Welfare Director, social defense director, and Gujarat Safai Kamdar Vikas Nigam.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Eligibility
To utilize the portal, you must meet the following two requirements:
- The applicant must live in Gujarat state permanently and must belong to disadvantaged, SC/ST, and disadvantaged groups.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Documents
Documents needed for the portal-:
- Aadhaar Card for verification
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Details and passbook
- BPL Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Educational Documents
- Income docs
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Mobile Number (registration process).
- Email ID (registration process).
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration Process
To register on the site, you must take the following steps:
- Open the official website in your browser. The homepage will be shown on your screen device.
- On the homepage, click the Register Here link. A new page will load in front of you, along with a form to be completed.
- How to enter the fundamental information such as the email address, and password, and confirm the password
- The registration procedure will then be finished by clicking the submit button.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Login
- In order to log in, you have to open the official portal and you need to click on the option of login on the home page.
- After clicking, the citizen login form will be opened on the side window and you have to fill in the user ID, password, and captcha code and then press the login button.
- In this way, your login will be successfully completed. And now users can use the services of the portal.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Employee Login
- Employees can login to this website first you have to open the official website
- Open the official website home page will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage select the employee login link.
- The login form will be displayed in front of you and you have to fill that form such as your ID password and then press the login button.
- Will be successfully logged in
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Track Status
Once you have submitted the application from the portal, you can also track that application. You just have to follow the steps shown below:
- Open the official website, the home page will be displayed in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to find the option “your application status” click on it and a new page will be opened in front of you.
- On the new page fill in the details asked, enter the application number and date of birth and then click on the show button and the status of the application will be shown to you.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat NGO Registration
- In order to register as an NGO, you have to open the E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal. Your home page will be displayed in front of you.
- Click on the New NGO Registration.
- A form will be displayed in front of you. You have to enter basic details such as the name of the organization, organization type, establishment date, organization registration number, password, etc.
- Then you have to select the registration button and an OTP will be sent to your mobile, and you have to confirm the OTP and your registration process will be successful.