The government of Andhra Pradesh started the e Sadhana portal to help the state to improve the lives of children and women in their state. The Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare created this online portal, which will be called E-Sadhana in Andhra Pradesh. residents may check several services via wdcw.ap.gov.in on their mobile phones or computers. Every budget plan prioritizes women and children. E Sadhna also helps women and children, like many other schemes. The Department of Women, Children, Disabled and Seniors manages this program. Every qualified state resident receives e-Sadhana facilities. Let’s look at the e-Sadhana services in detail. In today’s article, we will talk about the Portal and the services it offers, as well as its benefits.
e Sadhana AP
The Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare started the Sadhanana (AP) online portal for the state of Andhra Pradesh. These portals will help ordinary people who live in the state. Through this portal, all citizens will be able to use services like Anganwadi for Women and Child Development, Poshan Abhiyaan, Web MPR, Recruitment System, and others from the comfort of their own homes. People from Andhra Pradesh can use the services on the e-Sadhana portal by going to the official websites. Residents will have a significant sense of relief as a result of the accessibility of online services since they will be able to save both their time and their money.
In addition to this, the scheme will be able to make use of a variety of various amenities that are connected to the growth of women and children while remaining in the comfort of their own homes. E Sadhna Andhra Pradesh Portal offers a wide variety of women’s and children’s development-related services, including Anganwadi, POSHAN Abhiyaan, Web MPR, E Sadhna Login, and AWW/AWH Recruitment System, amongst others.
|Portal name||e Sadhana Portal AP|
|Launched By||The Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Women And Children Living In Both The States|
|Objective||Ensuring The Development And Welfare Of Women And Children|
e Sadhana AP Objectives
For the total care of children and women, the E sadhana portal is launched. The residents of the state will have a significant sense of relief as a result of the accessibility of online services since they will be able to save both their time and their money. In addition to this, they will be able to make use of a variety of various amenities that are connected to the growth of women and children while remaining in the comfort of their own homes.
e Sadhana AP Services
The Online E sadhana Portal of Andhra Pradesh has many services available, such as:
- Application software, management information systems, recruitment systems, tracking systems, anganwadi-related information, RRS, etc.
e Sadhana AP Benefits
On the e Sadhana AP Portal, there are a lot of services, such as:
- These portals were made especially for women, people with disabilities, children, and older people.
- Besides this, the portal also has the Anganwadi Information System.
- On E-Sadhana, there is a dashboard for a nutrition campaign.
- There are also mobile apps on this site to make things easier for users.
- Portal offers ways to learn and raise awareness, such as health education, nutrition immunization, supplement nutrition programs, etc.
e Sadhana AP Application Procedure
- You are required, in the very first place, to go to the official website.
- The homepage of the website will load up in front of your screen.
- On the homepage, if you want to register, find the option of Mis-e Sadhana, and a new page will be opened.
- The new page will have a number of options to select. There you have to select MIS and a new page will be opened.
- A login page will open.
- Enter the user ID and password for logging in.
- After clicking the submit button.
- You will be successfully logged in.
e Sadhana Login
The procedure for logging in on the portal:
- Visit the official website by following the link to wdcw.ap.gov.in. A homepage will appear on your screen.
- Then click on the “Management Information System” link on the main page. Then, click on the login link. A login page will be opened.
- Enter the user ID and password that were issued to you when you registered for e Sadhana AP.
- After clicking the submit button, please wait for the information to be verified.
- You have successfully logged in using your credentials from Andhra Pradesh State, and you are now free to make use of any and all of the system’s services in any way that suits your needs.
e Sadhana Download
Downloading the YSRSP app:-
- First, visit the Andhra Pradesh e-website.
- The website’s homepage opens.
- Choose “YSRSP Mobile App”
- Clicking this option starts and downloads the software automatically.
- After that, use this app.
e Sadhana Search Aganwadi
- Open the official website i.e. wdcw.ap.gov.in for Women Development & Child Welfare
- Then search for an Anganwadi Center e-Sadhana on the homepage.
- Choose “Anganwadi Information System.”
- A new page opens after that.
- Here, click “Find Anganwadi Centers around you.”
- Then you may search by Mandal, Revenue Village, or ICDS Project, Region.
- Choose one.
- You must enter your district, village, sector, and Mandal after picking the choice.
- After entering your details, you’ll see nearby Anganwadi Centers.