e-Pauti Odisha 2023:- The state government of Odisha has begun implementing digital versions of many of its many different services and initiatives throughout the state. The creation of the e-Pauti Odisha Portal is an example of one of these kinds of efforts. The payment of land revenues for properties located within the state’s territorial boundaries will be handled in a digital manner thanks to the portal, which has been specially developed for this purpose. The essay that follows will provide you with a walkthrough of all of the essential components and features of the e-Pauti Odisha Portal. In addition to that, it details the method that must be followed in order to make an online payment to the land revenue via the site.
e-Pauti Odisha Portal
As technology spread across the nation, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik felt compelled to include and develop several online platforms to facilitate the provision of services to the general people of the state. In an effort to do this, the e-Pauti Odisha portal was created.
The Revenue and Disaster Management Department of the Government of Odisha is responsible for the implementation and regulation of the Odisha e-Pauti site. The National Informatics Center in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, has planned and created the portal.
Launched on the occasion of India’s 73rd Independence Day, the portal has been of tremendous importance and assistance to the citizens of Odisha. With its introduction, residents may pay their Khajana (land tax) to the Revenue Department from the convenience of their homes. Follow the article to learn the specifics of the portal’s numerous features, such as Online Land Revenue Payment, Download and check rent receipt, Know your Transaction ID, etc.
e Pauti Odisha Details in Highlights
|Name of the Portal||e-Pauti Odisha Portal|
|Under||Government of Odisha|
|State Department||Revenue and Disaster Management Department|
|Launched date||15th August 2020|
|Launched by||Odisha Chief Minister|
|Objective||Land Revenue Payment|
e-Pauti Odisha Portal Objectives
The portal’s objective is to digitize the payment of land taxes using a variety of online methods, including Net Banking, Debit Cards, and UPI.
e-Pauti Odisha Portal Documents
Odisha Land Revenue Payment through the e Pauti site requires the following information:
- Khata number.
- Registered cellphone number.
- Online Payment Details like card or UPI information.
How to Pay Land Tax on e-Pauti Odisha
- When you visit the official website, the Homepage will be shown.
- There, on the main page, select the “Pay Land Tax” option.
- A new web page will load.
- Enter the essential information to continue. You must choose the appropriate choices and provide the requested information.
- The database will get the tenant’s name and total area and display them in the chosen region.
- The fields that follow will provide rent-related information, including rent, fees, water taxes, etc. Examine closely.
- Enter the correct captcha code in the box given, then click “Proceed” to proceed.
- Include the following information in the appropriate areas.
- Name of person, Relationship to Listed Tenant, Depositor Address, Mobile, and Email Address, and then click “Continue.” You will be routed to the page for the payment gateway.
- Choose the proper payment method from UPI etc. Pay the required money using the chosen payment option.
How to Download a Rental Receipt at e-Pauti Odisha
- To get your rental receipt, click the icon that says “Download Rent Receipt” on the webpage.
- Please provide your Transaction ID in this box.
- Download the e-Pauti Odisha Rental Receipt Here
- After that, select “View” from the menu options.
- The receipt of the rent that you requested will show up on the screen.
- You can get it here.
How to Confirm Your Rent Receipt
- Navigate to the homepage of the Odisha e-Pauti online site on your computer browser.
- Simply choose the “Verify Rent Receipt” symbol with your mouse.
- Feed your unique Transaction ID.
- After that, you should click the option labeled “View.”
- To receive a physical copy of the same, click on the symbol that looks like a printer.
How to Know the Transaction ID of a User
First and foremost, go to the Odisha e Pauti Portal’s official website and register for an account. The following will appear when you visit its homepage:
- Click the “Know Your Transaction ID” icon on the toolbar. When you click on the same link again, a new page will load for you to view.
- Select the appropriate selections from the drop-down menus in order to input the following information: The financial year, the district, the tehsil, the village number, and the khata number are all included here.
- Click the “Get” button at the very end of the procedure to go on to the next step and continue the process.
- The screen will provide your needed Transaction ID when you’ve completed this step.
- In addition to that, the current standing of the payment will be detailed.