E District Odisha Certificate:- As you all know that India is going towards digitalization at a very fast pace. Keeping this in mind the Government of Odisha has launched a portal for obtaining various kinds of E certificates. So today through this article we are going to give you all the important information relating to the E District Odisha Certificate. We are going to tell you how you can get various kinds of e certificates and how you can check the status of these certificates. So if you want to get all the important information regarding the Odisha E District Certificate portal then read this article very carefully.
Table of Contents
What is E District Odisha Certificate?
These certificates are Official documents stating particular facts that are true which the citizens required from the government for various purposes. Examples of E District Odisha certificates are income certificates, caste certificates, residence certificates, legal heir certificates, guardianship certificates, etc. These certificates are required for various purposes like claiming scholarships, government benefits, etc. These certificates are also required for employment at various posts. If you are a citizen of Odisha then you can get these certificates by applying online. You just have to go to the official portal and apply for it.
What is the E District Odisha Certificate Portal?
The chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik launched a portal under 5t model on 28 December. Through this portal, all the citizens of Odisha can get certificates of income, caste, residence, etc. For obtaining these certificates the government is not going to charge any kind of fees. You can apply online by following the procedure provided by us to get these certificates. You can also go to the common service center and apply for these certificates. The Department of Electronics and information technology, the Ministry of communication and information technology, and the Government of India are responsible for the functioning of this portal. Now you don’t have to go to government offices or Tehsils to get these certificates. Whenever you require these certifications you just have to go to the official portal and apply for an E certificate.
E District Odisha Certificate Details in Highlights
|E district Odisha certificate
|Government of Odisha
|Citizens of Odisha
|To make all the government certificates available through online mode.
Objective of E District Odisha
The main objective of the E district Odisha certificate portal is to make it available all kinds of government certificates to the citizens of Odisha through online mode. With the help of E district Odisha certificate portal, you just have to apply online. You do not need to go to any government offices or tehsils. This portal is going to save a lot of time and money.
Benefits & Features of E District Odisha Certificate
- Through this portal, all kinds of government certificates will be available to the public through online mode.
- This portal is only for the citizens of Odisha.
- Citizens of Odisha have to apply online to get the E-certificates.
- The government is not going to charge any kind of fees to issue these certificates
- People do not have to visit government offices or tehsils which will save a lot of time and money
- The process of application is also very simple
- Odisha Govt has launched the portal on 28 December 2019 under 5t model
- The department of electronics and information technology, the ministry of communication and information technology, and the Government of India is responsible for the functioning of this portal.
Types of e-certificates
- Resident certificate: This certificate is issued as proof of a person’s address. This certificate certifies that you are living at that particular address.
- Income certificate: This certificate is proof of a person’s income annually which is earned by either him or his family.
- Guardianship certificate: A guardianship certificate is proof of a minor person’s custody.
- Caste Certificate: A caste certificate is proof of a person’s caste. These certificates are issued to people belonging to SC, ST, SEBC, and OBC castes.
- Legal heir certificate: Legal heir certificate is a special document that establishes a relationship between a deceased person and his heir. This certificate is used for the purpose of inheritance or transfer of assets.
- Other certificates and licenses: Some other kinds of certificates and licenses like income and asset certificates, seed licenses, number registration systems, etc can also be obtained by this hotel.
E District Odisha Certificate Application Procedure
If you want to apply for the Odisha E district certificate then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Odisha e district.
- A Home page will be open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the login link.
- Now you need to scroll down and click on register here.
- A new window will be open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the required details like your name, email id, mobile number, password and state.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on validate.
- Now you have to click on the login link and you have to enter your email id and OTP received by you or password and fill the captcha code.
- Click on login.
- After successful login. You are required to click on the certificate for which you want to apply.
- Now an application form will be open in front of you.
- Fill in all the required details and click on submit.
- A reference number will be generated which you have to save for future reference.
Procedure to Check E District Odisha Certificate
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of e district Odisha.
- A home page will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link of application status under the quick links section.
- A new window will be open on your screen.
- it is required to enter the reference number and click on submit.
- Application status will be on your screen.
If you have any further queries then you can contact toll free number or official email which is as follows:-
- Official Email- email@example.com
- Helpline Number- 18001218242